Ron Paul and Gary Johnson’s supporters are not a “nonfactor” in this election

Now to all you whiny bitches lets be clear shall we????If you even have the delusion of being conservative and most of you have this and dont vote Romney you are defacto supporting Obama.......Thats the truth . I know most of you want to act like this is all some principled stand which is complete fucking bullshit. A real conservative does for the country and not himself. A real conservative tries to make it better for his kids he does not throw a fit cause it might take longer to make pot legal. A real conservative sees the difference between state rights and federal government rights....Sort of like how Romney did by doing what the people of Mass. asked him to do. A real conservative supports the fight to remove fascism not help it stay in power cause their candidate wasn't nominated. A real conservative acts like a adult and does his civic duty and doesnt sit his fat pimply ass at home eating Cheetos playing internet ranger on WOW during election day.

Now to all you whiny bitches lets be clear shall we????If you even have the delusion of being conservative and most of you have this and dont vote Romney you are defacto supporting Obama.......Thats the truth . I know most of you want to act like this is all some principled stand which is complete fucking bullshit. A real conservative does for the country and not himself. A real conservative tries to make it better for his kids he does not throw a fit cause it might take longer to make pot legal. A real conservative sees the difference between state rights and federal government rights....Sort of like how Romney did by doing what the people of Mass. asked him to do. A real conservative supports the fight to remove fascism not help it stay in power cause their candidate wasn't nominated. A real conservative acts like a adult and does his civic duty and doesnt sit his fat pimply ass at home eating Cheetos playing internet ranger on WOW during election day.

Thanks for the pep talk, Corky. I'm not voting for or supporting either Romney or Obama. Thanks for your nonsensical one cent on the matter.

Go vote for whoever you like, but Romney is no "real conservative" and neither are you if you support him. Put that in your crack pipe and smoke it, Cork.

NIf you even have the delusion of being conservative and most of you have this and dont vote Romney you are defacto supporting Obama.......Thats the truth . I know most of you want to act like this is all some principled stand which is complete fucking bullshit. A real conservative does for the country and not himself. A real conservative tries to make it better for his kids he does not throw a fit cause it might take longer to make pot legal. A real conservative sees the difference between state rights and federal government rights....Sort of like how Romney did by doing what the people of Mass. asked him to do. A real conservative supports the fight to remove fascism not help it stay in power cause their candidate wasn't nominated. A real conservative acts like a adult and does his civic duty and doesnt sit his fat pimply ass at home eating Cheetos playing internet ranger on WOW during election day.

:(

Also, it could be said:

A libertarian who cannot be bothered to stand against the likes of Romney is of no practical use to any liberty-loving American.

So standing against both sounds like a great idea to me.
I disagree. I don't care what the reason is. You and I might even agree on who to vote for... But if your reasoning behind it is to stand against Obama or Willard, and that's why you are voting for someone else... Then you're just as bad.

*shrugs* I'm always on the same side.

I don't think you can have one without the other. I see what you're saying that you should vote for someone rather than against someone, but even if your vote is as principled as can be I think you're still doing both. I voted for Ron Paul in the primaries, because that's who I wanted to be President.
Well that's just it Kev... The current system is set up as something we have to "deal with" or "settle for"... In this case you didn't.

However, I also voted against the other Republicans, and that was as principled as voting for Ron Paul.
I think we need to get away from even the thinking that you vote against someone or something. Either someone is worth voting for... Or they aren't. Hell... More than one person may be worth voting for... But you have to choose one. You only get one vote. Ron Paul or Gary??? I'm going with Gary even though I think Ron Paul would be a better president. Does that mean that I voted against Ron? No... Of course not. They are both worthy.

Obama is not worthy.
Willard is not worthy.

And that's the way it is. I'm not voting against them... I'm just not voting for them. It's not my fault they choose to run on the positions they do. Or in Mitt's case the multiple positions.

Ron Paul is worthy.

But I'm not voting for him even though he is. Why? Because he's not on my ballot. It's not because I don't think he would be a good president.

And thank you for proving the point. But you should really wait a little while before doing it. Some people actually forget from one thread to the next... To say that in the same thread is just really dumb man. Why prove my point? How is that beneficial to you and what you want to attain?

I disagree. I don't care what the reason is. You and I might even agree on who to vote for... But if your reasoning behind it is to stand against Obama or Willard, and that's why you are voting for someone else... Then you're just as bad.

*shrugs* I'm always on the same side.

I don't think you can have one without the other. I see what you're saying that you should vote for someone rather than against someone, but even if your vote is as principled as can be I think you're still doing both. I voted for Ron Paul in the primaries, because that's who I wanted to be President.
Well that's just it Kev... The current system is set up as something we have to "deal with" or "settle for"... In this case you didn't.

However, I also voted against the other Republicans, and that was as principled as voting for Ron Paul.
I think we need to get away from even the thinking that you vote against someone or something. Either someone is worth voting for... Or they aren't. Hell... More than one person may be worth voting for... But you have to choose one. You only get one vote. Ron Paul or Gary??? I'm going with Gary even though I think Ron Paul would be a better president. Does that mean that I voted against Ron? No... Of course not. They are both worthy.

Obama is not worthy.
Willard is not worthy.

And that's the way it is. I'm not voting against them... I'm just not voting for them. It's not my fault they choose to run on the positions they do. Or in Mitt's case the multiple positions.

Ron Paul is worthy.

But I'm not voting for him even though he is. Why? Because he's not on my ballot. It's not because I don't think he would be a good president.

Well here's my thinking. I'm not voting at all, because there's nobody that I can vote for. However, by not voting I'm still voting against everyone else.

Obama is not worthy.
Willard is not worthy.

Ron Paul is worthy.

Well here's my thinking. I'm not voting at all, because there's nobody that I can vote for. However, by not voting I'm still voting against everyone else.
Well... If you think Ron Paul is the only one worth voting for I'd just assume you wrote in his name. I mean even though he won't be helping who I want to win via my own vote... You gotta be a part of the process in order to change it.

Not voting really doesn't mean anything. You would actually be better off filling out the ballot and leaving it blank as more of a statement about the system. It's hard to be heard when you don't talk or make a move to be noticed... You know?

Obama is not worthy.
Willard is not worthy.

Ron Paul is worthy.

Well... If you think Ron Paul is the only one worth voting for I'd just assume you wrote in his name. I mean even though he won't be helping who I want to win via my own vote... You gotta be a part of the process in order to change it.

Not voting really doesn't mean anything. You would actually be better off filling out the ballot and leaving it blank as more of a statement about the system. It's hard to be heard when you don't talk or make a move to be noticed... You know?

I'm not of the opinion that the system can be changed, honestly. The system incentivizes corruption so why be a part of it? Ron Paul was worth a vote, and maybe somebody in 2016's primary season will be worth a vote as well. I don't see myself voting in too many more general elections, however.

I'm not of the opinion that the system can be changed, honestly. The system incentivizes corruption so why be a part of it? Ron Paul was worth a vote, and maybe somebody in 2016's primary season will be worth a vote as well. I don't see myself voting in too many more general elections, however.
That sucks... Makes what I'm trying to do harder. But I can respect that. Don't like it, but I can respect it.

Do you guys use tears to get the Cheetos powder off you

And you need to clean off the residual Kool-Aid dust from around your nostrils. :lol:

You can see that from your moms basement?

I'm in the front room, looking at the lake and a glorious fall afternoon in the northwest.

Now, wipe the Kool-Aid off your nose and go make some fresh coffee, s0n. :lol:

wont your mom get mad if your on her furniture?

I love it! Show a drugitarian logic and he accuses you of being partisan LOL
I missed the logic.

OK is already a safe state for Mitt Bundy...Your one vote isn't going to help him any.

Your really hate it that people have their own mind dont you? Truth must suck for you.

1231_hysterically_laughing.gif

You wouldn't know the truth if they posted it on the back of the cigarette rack for instant reference.

Forum List

Back