Ron Paul and Ben Bernanke-youtube.com

Sep 27, 2007
Part1
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sVCStbbIvDg&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sVCStbbIvDg&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
Part 2 was approx 80 minutes later from the 1st part.
Part 2
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_8pLpI5rzKI&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_8pLpI5rzKI&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

• Banned
I never hear or see anything about Ron Paul on the net or news. I wish the media would take to this guy and give him the exposure he needs.

I never hear or see anything about Ron Paul on the net or news. I wish the media would take to this guy and give him the exposure he needs.

He's been getting attention. Mostly, you have to go and LOOK for it. But no front pages, and when he gets MSM TV time, it's usually a quick 5 minute-max interview on a specific pundit's show, like Wolf Blitzer or Tucker Carlson, and then it's back to shoving the "front runners" back down everyone's throats again.

Even one of the MSM outlets did research and reported that, and i forget which channel, that so far for the year McCain's name had been mentioned 90,000+ times, and Ron's wasn't even mentioned 10,000.

Now i realize that was mostly attributed to Ron having no name recognition until his first debate appearance, but I'm of the belief that any candidate that has declared himself for the presidential race is equal to everyone else.

This is America. How can Americans make a true educated decision about who they might want to vote for, if the media, who Americans wholly rely upon to give them their information, don't report on ALL candidates and their views EQUALLY? Or, when they DO cover them, they make Americans believe that they have no electability. Who the fuck are the media to say who has electability and who doesn't? EVERYONE is electable if they are reported on equally, and fairly.

How sad is it that in AMERICA, there's a candidate for president, 1 month before primaries start, that some Americans have still never even heard of?

Whose fault is that? THE MEDIA.

Why would the media not treat all candidates equally from day 1 of the presidential campaign cycle?

• Banned
He's been getting attention. Mostly, you have to go and LOOK for it. But no front pages, and when he gets MSM TV time, it's usually a quick 5 minute-max interview on a specific pundit's show, like Wolf Blitzer or Tucker Carlson, and then it's back to shoving the "front runners" back down everyone's throats again.

Even one of the MSM outlets did research and reported that, and i forget which channel, that so far for the year McCain's name had been mentioned 90,000+ times, and Ron's wasn't even mentioned 10,000.

Now i realize that was mostly attributed to Ron having no name recognition until his first debate appearance, but I'm of the belief that any candidate that has declared himself for the presidential race is equal to everyone else.

This is America. How can Americans make a true educated decision about who they might want to vote for, if the media, who Americans wholly rely upon to give them their information, don't report on ALL candidates and their views EQUALLY? Or, when they DO cover them, they make Americans believe that they have no electability. Who the fuck are the media to say who has electability and who doesn't? EVERYONE is electable if they are reported on equally, and fairly.

How sad is it that in AMERICA, there's a candidate for president, 1 month before primaries start, that some Americans have still never even heard of?

Whose fault is that? THE MEDIA.

Why would the media not treat all candidates equally from day 1 of the presidential campaign cycle?

And thus the reason America is a pipe dream that will one day collapse in civil war.

I'd say it's more of an 'experiment'.

a failed one at that...but then again, it depends on who you ask.

I'd watch it all burn just to see people like the president and those that follow and defend him to the end go with it. I'd party 'like it's 1999' in fact.

I honestly think I was born to watch the world die.

True that.

In a way, it's a good thing though. Because it goes to show that they realize now that the American public will not just be going quietly into the night. They know we feel that water boiling, and a good amount of frogs are jumping out.

In a way, it's a good thing though. Because it goes to show that they realize now that the American public will not just be going quietly into the night. They know we feel that water boiling, and a good amount of frogs are jumping out.

Perhaps. I think for the most part people are stupid and no matter what happens, as long as they're cable t.v. works, they don't care.

Spoken like a true democrat. Congrats.

Funny that you assume I'm a democrat because of my social views.

I'd have to say in response, Spoken like a true asshole.

(I'm gonna go watch CNN and watch some people suffer, I need a good laugh)

Funny that you assume I'm a democrat because of my social views.

I'd have to say in response, Spoken like a true asshole.

(I'm gonna go watch CNN and watch some people suffer, I need a good laugh)

and in response, I have to say spoken like a true Hemorrhoid.

Spoken like a true democrat. Congrats.

What, pray tell, makes you think that because people believe that Americans' excessive items of entertainment keeps them from really caring about things that matter, they must be a democrat?

Simply because you are not a democrat, and don't think that way, so it must be only democrats who do?

You know how many people I know that claim to be republican, and couldn't care less about politics and world affairs? Just about everyone I know, and the EVERYONE part includes dems and repubs. Those same people spend all their time watching every god damn "reality" show that's currently on TV right now.

The lives of most people I know, consist of programming the DVR to make sure they don't miss Project Runway, I Love New York, Shot at Love, and just about every other stupid ass TV show that comes on.

It's called dumbing down and distraction, kathianne. The people are losing control of this country, and millions of Americans couldn't fucking care LESS.

You make the situation no better by taking partisan jabs at political preferences.

Forum List

Back