Ron Paul almost Over 3 Million for the Day, About to Set a Record!

Ahem. I have donated to the RP Revolution, along with dozens of others I know personally and, apparently, thousands I don't. Good for us all. Ron Paul is kicking neocon ass, and it's sweet to watch.

What GOP stooges don't get is that American conservatives are sick of two things: Liberals like Hillary Obama Edwards, and neocons like Giuliani Thompson McCain Romney.

They're sick of wars for Israel.

They're sick of GOP/Bush open borders/amnesty bullshit.

They're sick of PC.

They're sick of American sovereignty going down the drain.

They're sick of the U.N.

They're sick of gays forcing their crap on schools.

They're sick of too much government.

They're sick of gun laws.

They want America back.

And y'all don't amount to a hill of beans in the long run. The best you'll do is screw the GOP and put Hillary in office and won't you just love THAT?

And y'all don't amount to a hill of beans in the long run. The best you'll do is screw the GOP and put Hillary in office and won't you just love THAT?

That is a something to think about. But I have a feeling those on the right side of the spectrum can be more practical than those on the left, and so a Ralph Nader-to-Bush type-thing wouldn't happen.

But I think the RP REVOLUTION is more than a hill of beans. It shows deep dissatisfaction with Bush's brand of Republicansim. Come to think of it, who supports Bush's brand, anyhow?

YES, absolutely YES!!!!!!!!!!

Ron Paul is one of a dying breed. He is a true conservative that believes less government is the best government. God truly has blessed Ron Paul. I doubt that many of you self described Republicans will recognise that fact.

BTW, he raised over 4 million in just one day. How can you argue with that!!!!!!!!!!

That is a something to think about. But I have a feeling those on the right side of the spectrum can be more practical than those on the left, and so a Ralph Nader-to-Bush type-thing wouldn't happen.

But I think the RP REVOLUTION is more than a hill of beans. It shows deep dissatisfaction with Bush's brand of Republicansim. Come to think of it, who supports Bush's brand, anyhow?

You mean practical like was displayed at the 2006 midterm elections?

There is no RP Revolution. This is flash in the pan stuff and y'all are counting your chickens before the eggs have hatched. He'll be back to the bottom soon enough.

You got that backwards schmuck, Democrats like big Government Republicans don't. Why do you think when Clinton got elected Hillary went in and fired the whole travel office at the White House and brought two to three of her friends in for each fired worker.

The exponential increase in government under Bush PROVES that Republicans love big government. There are almost no real small government Republicans left in Washington anymore. The numbers prove it.

30,000 out of how many billion voters? Yea he's on a role. I watched one of the news stories on it and it wasn't 30,000 people some people donated the maximum of $4,600 a person so that would lower that number the 30,000 so called people by 46 each time. Nice try though.

Did you just say "out of how many billion voters" ??

Are you really that dumb?

YouTube - Ron Paul Answers Global Warming Question at ...
Ron Paul Answers Global Warming Question at Iowa Straw Poll ...
1 min 30 sec -
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vbMly74cZ8[/ame]

YouTube - Ron Paul - Global Warming "overblown"Here, a snippet in which presidential hopeful Ron Paul utilises his speech organs to create an air-flow which vibrates the twin infoldings of mucous ...
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUm1aVwRnC0[/ame] - 86k -

YES, absolutely YES!!!!!!!!!!

Ron Paul is one of a dying breed. He is a true conservative that believes less government is the best government. God truly has blessed Ron Paul. I doubt that many of you self described Republicans will recognise that fact.

BTW, he raised over 4 million in just one day. How can you argue with that!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Ron Paul a true Conservative? Thanks I needed a good laugh tonight. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Neither of them have raised that much in one day. Get your facts straight.

Did I say they did? I said in the first months. Also Ron Rapul didn't raise 10 Million in a day, read the Conversation before jumping in. It was said that Ron Paul is at $10 Million and that put's him at the same amount as the other candidates when he isn't even close to Giuliani and Romney and probably Thompson but I don't know where Thompson is at fundraising wise, I know he isn't a good campaigner. I know Duncan Hunter raised over two million in less then a week a month or so ago.

Look it up, it was called the Travelgate scandal, if you are to lazy and want me to get you the link I would be more then happy too.

I was talking about your spewing about dems being "big government", genius.

As for travelgate... a big nothing.... the upshot was... nada after being investigated, reinvestigated and investigated again. Remember? Or is your long term memory shot?

Here, let me refresh your recollection:

Investigations by the FBI and the Justice Department, the White House itself, the General Accounting Office, the House Government Reform and Oversight Committee, and the Whitewater Independent Counsel all took place over the subsequent years. Travel Office Director Billy Dale was charged with embezzlement but found not guilty at trial in 1995. First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton gradually came under scrutiny for allegedly having played a central role in the firings and making false statements about her role in it.

In 1998 Independent Counsel Kenneth Starr exonerated President Bill Clinton of any involvement in the matter. In 2000 Independent Counsel Robert Ray issued his final report on Travelgate, stating that Hillary Clinton had made factually false statements but saying there was insufficient evidence to prosecute her.

***skip***

According to the White House, in early 1993 the incoming Clinton administration looked at an audit by KPMG Peat Marwick which discovered that Dale kept an off-book ledger, had $18,000 of unaccounted-for checks, and generally chaotic office records.[7] White House Chief of Staff Mack McLarty and the White House counsels thus decided to fire the Travel Office staff and reorganize it.[7] The actual terminations were done on May 19, 1993 by White House director of administration David Watkins.[2] There was also a feeling among the White House and its supporters that the Travel Office had never been investigated by the media due to its close relationship with press corps members[6][8] and the plush accommodations it afforded them.[9] (Congress would later discover that in October 1988 a whistleblower within the Travel Office had alleged financial improprieties; the Reagan White House counsel looked into it but took no action.[8][10])

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travelgate

Now go patronize someone else, luv. :lol:

Or perhaps you want to do some reseach on this admin trying to use the justice department as a bunch of GOP operatives?

Forum List

Back