Ron Paul almost Over 3 Million for the Day, About to Set a Record!

Wow, that was one long irrelevant reply. Thanks for a completely useless post.

Well... you should know about those..That's pretty much all you post..:eusa_whistle:
At least I speak my feelings, and not some sheeple line from the handbook of the liberals...

We'll see Ron Paul fall and it won't be pretty...
Tell them you heard from me....first...:rofl:

In other words, you're saying "I know you are but what am I"

You are an uneducated child, and have no clue how to backup your idiotic statements with any facts, whatsoever. You just post mindless, nonthoughts.

and you my dear...are an egotistical idiot who has nothing to back up your facts either...

So...I guess we're in the same boat...except in different ends...

But....I like my end better...I don't have to pretend I'm somebody, I'm not...:rofl:

I don't know where the money came from, nor do I pretend to. However, it is not too far-fetched in the world of dirty politics to see that it would be money well-spent by one side if it could fragment some votes on the other.

The right isn't like the left where everyone votes as they march ... in lockstep. Ross Perot proved that.

So why not provide another "Ross Perot"?

While it IS playing dirty pool, it is also a sound tactic.

That's a conspiracy theory Gunny, no matter how you slice it.

You realize that for that to be true, they would have had to set up 50,000 individual donations all coming from different sources, using real names of people, real credit cards, real addresses...you know, all the things that the FEC would need to verify? What about Trevor Lyman, the guy who initiated the whole event? Is he in on it with Soros? What about all the individual people on Ron's myspace cheering each other on and describing their feeling of contributing to history? It's a pretty kooky theory if you ask me. WAY too many people would have to have been involved, and it's easy enough to follow the money.

Why is it ok for conspiracy theories to be tossed around if it benefits the current status-quo thinking? I find that to be patently ridiculous.

If you want to talk about dirty fundraising tactics, talk about Hillary getting a million from the Chinese.

And by the way...4.5 million in ONE DAY!

Ron's got over 10 million on hand now with still 2 months to go. That's just about as much as the rest of the GOP pack, so you can bet your ass that EVERYONE in NH, IA, SC, MI, etc, are going to know who Ron Paul is now. Shit, we won't even NEED to put signs out anymore, baby!

Hate it, Steph...HATE IT!

I don't know where the money came from, nor do I pretend to. However, it is not too far-fetched in the world of dirty politics to see that it would be money well-spent by one side if it could fragment some votes on the other.

The right isn't like the left where everyone votes as they march ... in lockstep. Ross Perot proved that.

So why not provide another "Ross Perot"?

While it IS playing dirty pool, it is also a sound tactic.

And aliens killed JFK...

In all honesty, I don't see how you can seriously hold this position. The man's been in Congress as a Republican for some 20 years now. Was that part of the plan too? Did the DNC and George Soros (in league with Satan) plant him there back in the 80s just in case they might need him to run as a spoiler in 2008?

Particularly, I can't understand how you can, without ANY evidence, so readily accuse Ron Paul and George Soros of conspiring in some insane league to destroy America. Yet, at the height of, among others incidents, the US attorney firing scandal, you conservatives barked at anyone who so much as insinuated Bush or Gonzales might have behaved inappropriately, and even moved to block the investigation, even as leading Republicans called on AG Gonzales to resign.

And aliens killed JFK...

In all honesty, I don't see how you can seriously hold this position. The man's been in Congress as a Republican for some 20 years now. Was that part of the plan too? Did the DNC and George Soros (in league with Satan) plant him there back in the 80s just in case they might need him to run as a spoiler in 2008?

Particularly, I can't understand how you can, without ANY evidence, so readily accuse Ron Paul and George Soros of conspiring in some insane league to destroy America. Yet, at the height of, among others incidents, the US attorney firing scandal, you conservatives barked at anyone who so much as insinuated Bush or Gonzales might have behaved inappropriately, and even moved to block the investigation, even as leading Republicans called on AG Gonzales to resign.

:clap2:

Fox News Buried Record Breaking Ron Paul Story
While news networks were forced to report massive donation drive, Fox featured mindless exploits of "snake man"

Prison Planet | November 6, 2007
Paul Joseph Watson

While most establishment media networks were forced to report on the record-breaking success of Ron Paul's November 5th donation drive, with the Congressman eventually raising over $4.2 million in a single day, Fox News chose to report on another Texas record-breaker, by showcasing a story about a man who sat in a bath tub full of snakes.

The Murdoch owned Neo-Con mouthpiece was begrudgingly forced to pick up the Ron Paul story this morning, but throughout most of last night their top feature was about the mindless exploits of Jackie Bibby, the "Texas Snake Man," who sat in a tub with 87 rattlesnakes, and news of the Texas Congressman's watershed fundraiser was buried.

Having been unable to ignore the runaway popularity of both Paul's campaign and the November 5th donation drive, most of the corporate media resorted to inferring the Congressman was a terrorist by tying the event to 400-year old British history and Guy Fawkes, relishing the chance to repeat the words "bomb Parliament" over and over.

In reality, the November 5th motif was a gimmick to help people to remember to donate, and has nothing to do with Ron Paul or his supporters being aspiring terrorists.

However, that didn't stop CNN, the Associated Press and a gaggle of Neo-Con cheerleaders from regurgitating the jibe today, in a desperate attempt to take the attention away from the fact that Ron Paul's support is real, grassroots and is accelerating at a pace that makes the establishment nervous as hell.

:

Sorry Gunny, that's too conspiracy theory-ish for me. Not this amount of money, and this amount of grassroots support.

There has been a growing need for a small-L libertarian to shake things up in the Republican Party for a long time; you are just seeing the reaction to it finally happening.

It isn't "conspiracy-theorish" at all. "Divide and conquer" is a tactic as old as the first war men fought. It's a sound tactic and I called the 92 election before the results were in.

And I didn't say it is happening, only that it is not that far-fetched. Especially with a left-wingnutjob from Hell like Soros who DOES have the money.

Having said that, keep it in perspective. I will remind you I stated that I do not know where the money has come from, nor do I care enough to look.

And aliens killed JFK...

And aliens interpreted my post for Mr Conley...

Again, it is nothing of the sort. It's a sound tactic. Period.

You obviously didn't read what I posted because I hardly "hold this position." I said it was not so far-fetched an idea and a sound tactic.

I accused no one of anything, and in fact, if Soros decided it was what he wanted, he would not have to discuss the matter with Paul at all, would he? He could just make sure Paul got the money.

Obviously you are reading WAY more into what is written than what is actually there.

You obviously have no idea of the Constitutional limits of government, as most Republicans are in favor of exponentially big government.

Ron Paul believes in restoring government to its Constitutional limits. It's sad that Republicans aren't receptive to that.

You got that backwards schmuck, Democrats like big Government Republicans don't. Why do you think when Clinton got elected Hillary went in and fired the whole travel office at the White House and brought two to three of her friends in for each fired worker.

Not a chance. Republicans won't support him and if he runs independent he will just take his anarchist little group of votes away from the right.

Beating this drum is a waste of time.

He's fucking the Republican Party over to the point Hillary will probably beat anyone that she is up against if he runs Independant.

You never answered my points. Why would George Soros contribute to a candidate who disagrees with nearly every economic belief he has? What about the 30,000 people who donated $100 today. Traditional polls are becoming more and more irrelevant; Ron Paul is attracting a group of people who traditionally have stayed out of politics...

Your analysis is dishonest at best, uneducated and foolish at worst...

30,000 out of how many billion voters? Yea he's on a role. I watched one of the news stories on it and it wasn't 30,000 people some people donated the maximum of $4,600 a person so that would lower that number the 30,000 so called people by 46 each time. Nice try though.

You got that backwards schmuck, Democrats like big Government Republicans don't. Why do you think when Clinton got elected Hillary went in and fired the whole travel office at the White House and brought two to three of her friends in for each fired worker.

You know, if you're going to spout propaganda, the first rule of thumb is that it has to have a grain of truth. I hate to disabuse you of your predetermined notions, but...

on Bush's watch, and with his signature, the burden of federal spending rose to 20.3 percent of GDP in 2006, up from just 18.5 percent when he took office.

During the Clinton years, by contrast, federal spending fell as a share of GDP, from 21.4 percent in 1993 to 18.5 percent in 2001.

White House apologists argue that these spending numbers are skewed, since Clinton benefited from the "peace dividend" and Bush had to rebuild the defense budget to fight terrorism. They also explain that Bush reduced tax rates, offsetting the economic damage caused by excessive government spending, whereas Clinton presided over a big tax increase.

These certainly are mitigating factors, but even when defense spending is excluded, Clinton reduced the burden of government, while Bush has expanded it. And while Bush's tax policy has been an improvement, his overall economic policy does not reflect well on him.

According to the Congressional Budget Office, entitlement spending has increased from 10.9 percent of GDP when Bush took office to 11.9 percent of GDP in 2006. During the Clinton years, spending on so-called mandatory programs fell from 11.2 percent of GDP to 10.9 percent of GDP.

The domestic discretionary spending numbers tell a similar story: during the Clinton years, these programs dropped from 3.4 percent of GDP to 3.2 percent. Since Bush took office, they have risen to 3.5 percent.

http://www.cato.org/pub_display.php?pub_id=8137

And before you whine about the Cato Institute, it's a libertarian group... pro small government.

I don't believe the lamestream Media, who is now an arm of the Democrat Party...

I look only at one poll, and that is Rasmussen...
And every poll that they have had for RB, he has been at 1 to 2%..
I've seen the shenanigans of the RB supporters, telling their gang they have to register as a Republican in order to vote for him in the primarys...If they felt RB actually stood a chance, they wouldn't have to try and play dirty...

I don't care...Ron Paul will NOT WIN..it is a shame that he has allowed himself to be used by a bunch of people who really don't care about him or his reputation...But if he is going along with them......He deserves everything that is coming at him...:rolleyes:

Playing dirty is right. He is taking the moves right out of Karl Roves playbook. He knows he can't win on the issues and his history and backround so he is resorting to personal attacks, poll inflation, misrepresentation and i'll bet by the time the smoke clears campaign finance violations.

You realize that for that to be true, they would have had to set up 50,000 individual donations all coming from different sources, using real names of people, real credit cards, real addresses...you know, all the things that the FEC would need to verify? What about Trevor Lyman, the guy who initiated the whole event? Is he in on it with Soros? What about all the individual people on Ron's myspace cheering each other on and describing their feeling of contributing to history? It's a pretty kooky theory if you ask me. WAY too many people would have to have been involved, and it's easy enough to follow the money.

Why is it ok for conspiracy theories to be tossed around if it benefits the current status-quo thinking? I find that to be patently ridiculous.

If you want to talk about dirty fundraising tactics, talk about Hillary getting a million from the Chinese.

Ron's got over 10 million on hand now with still 2 months to go. That's just about as much as the rest of the GOP pack, so you can bet your ass that EVERYONE in NH, IA, SC, MI, etc, are going to know who Ron Paul is now. Shit, we won't even NEED to put signs out anymore, baby!

You just said it was 30,000 people now it's 50,000, get your guy's damn stories straight.

Wow 10 million eh? What about the over 27 Million that Giuliani raised in the first couple of months and the over 18 Million Romney raised. Get your facts straight.

You know, if you're going to spout propaganda, the first rule of thumb is that it has to have a grain of truth. I hate to disabuse you of your predetermined notions, but...

http://www.cato.org/pub_display.php?pub_id=8137

And before you whine about the Cato Institute, it's a libertarian group... pro small government.

Look it up, it was called the Travelgate scandal, if you are to lazy and want me to get you the link I would be more then happy too.

And aliens killed JFK...

Actually the CIA, Vice President Lyndon Johnson, Jimmy Hoffa, J. Edgar Hoover and the Mafia were all behind the JFK Assassination who pulled the trigger is irrelevant but I guarantee it wasn't aliens.

And yes, I am saying George Sores is the money behind Ron Paul..You really expect us to believe that a bunch of college kids, white supremacist, and 9/11 troofer have that kind of money...

Move along little one..

Come back and play in politics, when you grow up..:eusa_dance:

Ahem. I have donated to the RP Revolution, along with dozens of others I know personally and, apparently, thousands I don't. Good for us all. Ron Paul is kicking neocon ass, and it's sweet to watch.

What GOP stooges don't get is that American conservatives are sick of two things: Liberals like Hillary Obama Edwards, and neocons like Giuliani Thompson McCain Romney.

They're sick of wars for Israel.

They're sick of GOP/Bush open borders/amnesty bullshit.

They're sick of PC.

They're sick of American sovereignty going down the drain.

They're sick of the U.N.

They're sick of gays forcing their crap on schools.

They're sick of too much government.

They're sick of gun laws.

They want America back.

Forum List

Back