Ron Paul almost Over 3 Million for the Day, About to Set a Record!

Why not dissolve the Government while were at it, tear up the Constitution and Declaration of Independance and disband all military vessels and aircraft.

you really have no idea what your talking about do you ? Ron Paul is a constitutionalist .it is the present government that has raped to constitution
and declaration of independence

Why not dissolve the Government while were at it, tear up the Constitution and Declaration of Independance and disband all military vessels and aircraft.

You obviously have no idea of the Constitutional limits of government, as most Republicans are in favor of exponentially big government.

Ron Paul believes in restoring government to its Constitutional limits. It's sad that Republicans aren't receptive to that.

I will repeat..
More George Sores money down the drain..but hey that's always a good thing..:)

Are you insinuating some sort of secret conspiracy, Steph?

It sure SOUNDS like you are. You should see a doctor for that.

RGS, this is always one of your concerns...the whole conspiracy theory thing...could you refer Steph here to some good meds, the one's you are always talking about? I'm worried about her.

Are you insinuating some sort of secret conspiracy, Steph?

It sure SOUNDS like you are. You should see a doctor for that.

RGS, this is always one of your concerns...the whole conspiracy theory thing...could you refer Steph here to some good meds, the one's you are always talking about? I'm worried about her.

The above condescending rant(which is all you and all the rest of the RP supporters pretty much always do when they talk to people), and all your alls goofy signs..is exactly why, you all WILL NEVER be taken seriously..

And yes, I am saying George Sores is the money behind Ron Paul..You really expect us to believe that a bunch of college kids, white supremacist, and 9/11 troofer have that kind of money...

Move along little one..

Come back and play in politics, when you grow up..:eusa_dance:

The above condescending rant(which is all you and all the rest of the RP supporters pretty much always do when they talk to people), and all your alls goofy signs..is exactly why, you all WILL NEVER be taken seriously..

And yes, I am saying George Sores is the money behind Ron Paul..You really expect us to believe that a bunch of college kids, white supremacist, and 9/11 troofer have that kind of money...

Move along little one..

Wow, it's painfully obvious that you're not smart enough to discuss politics.

If you were smart enough, you'd know that Ron Paul's stated economic policy is a near 180 degree turn from the economic beliefs of George Soros. It's really not even close that no educated person can deny.

Secondly, if you understood politics you could recognize that most of his money came from individuals donating $100 each, with nearly 30,000 individuals donating.

Your ideas are not even close to reality.

Wow, it's painfully obvious that you're not smart enough to discuss politics.

If you were smart enough, you'd know that Ron Paul's stated economic policy is a near 180 degree turn from the economic beliefs of George Soros. It's really not even close that no educated person can deny.

Secondly, if you understood politics you could recognize that most of his money came from individuals donating $100 each, with nearly 30,000 individuals donating.

Your ideas are not even close to reality.

And it's painfully obvious..that in every one of your post to people, you act like your some kind of a king of intellectuals and the rest of us are the little idiots that you somehow have to put up with..

I spoke my thoughts on the subject of Ron Paul, and if you don't like it...though shit..:D

And it's painfully obvious..that in every one of your post to people, you act like your some kind of a king of intellectuals and the rest of us are the little idiots that you somehow have to put up..

I spoke my thoughts on the subject and if you don't like it...though shit..:D

When you post idiotic ideas with no evidence, you look uneducated.

When presented with facts, you dismiss it due to tone.

You don't see how that makes you look like a simpleton?

When you post idiotic ideas with no evidence, you look uneducated.

When presented with facts, you dismiss it due to tone.

You don't see how that makes you look like a simpleton?

I've been around long enough to just call it a gut instinct..

And I'd rather be a simpleton, than try to keep up a facade of... I am all and know all...:eusa_think:

I've been around long enough to just call it a gut instinct..

And I'd rather be a simpleton, than try to keep up a facade of... I am all and know all...:eusa_think:

You just don't get it. It's not a facade of a knowitall to post facts and then tell you that your "gut instinct" is wrong because the facts do not support it, there is NO evidence to back up what you are saying whatsoever, just because you "think it".

That's ridiculous.

But will the republicans support him as their candidate? and if he runs as an independent what effect will that have on the election?

Not a chance. Republicans won't support him and if he runs independent he will just take his anarchist little group of votes away from the right.

Beating this drum is a waste of time.

You just don't get it. It's not a facade of a knowitall to post facts and then tell you that your "gut instinct" is wrong because the facts do not support it, there is NO evidence to back up what you are saying whatsoever, just because you "think it".

That's ridiculous.

Get a grip...there is NO WAY to prove it..
The crap behind the scenes today with financing of politics is a joke..

I will stand by my gut feeling..All these little people all of sudden come out of the woodwork for a man who has a 2% rating amongst all the Presidential candidates..

Yeah sure...
You only have to look for the hand of George Soros...

Get a grip...there is NO WAY to prove it..
The crap behind the scenes today with financing of politics is a joke..

I will stand by my gut feeling..All these little people all of sudden come out of the woodwork for a man who has a 2% rating amongst all the Presidential candidates..

Yeah sure...:ROFL:
You only have to look for the hand of George Soros...

You never answered my points. Why would George Soros contribute to a candidate who disagrees with nearly every economic belief he has? What about the 30,000 people who donated $100 today. Traditional polls are becoming more and more irrelevant; Ron Paul is attracting a group of people who traditionally have stayed out of politics...

Your analysis is dishonest at best, uneducated and foolish at worst...

Move along little one..

what a freakin loon

You never answered my points. Why would George Soros contribute to a candidate who disagrees with nearly every economic belief he has? What about the 30,000 people who donated $100 today. Traditional polls are becoming more and more irrelevant; Ron Paul is attracting a group of people who traditionally have stayed out of politics...

I don't know where the money came from, nor do I pretend to. However, it is not too far-fetched in the world of dirty politics to see that it would be money well-spent by one side if it could fragment some votes on the other.

The right isn't like the left where everyone votes as they march ... in lockstep. Ross Perot proved that.

So why not provide another "Ross Perot"?

While it IS playing dirty pool, it is also a sound tactic.

Even you just said...traditional polls are irrelevant...
So how do we know that RB has actually raised all this money with individual contributions??

As I said....I've been around long enough to see a game of dirty pool played...

Too bad Ron Paul would let himself be used this way...

Even you just said...traditional polls are irrelevant...
So how do we know that RB has actually raised all this money??

Too bad Ron Paul would let himself be used this way...

You do not believe Ron Paul raised the money that every news organization on the planet is reporting he did?

You understand this reporting is not a poll, as you insinuated, right?

I don't know where the money came from, nor do I pretend to. However, it is not too far-fetched in the world of dirty politics to see that it would be money well-spent by one side if it could fragment some votes on the other.

The right isn't like the left where everyone votes as they march ... in lockstep. Ross Perot proved that.

So why not provide another "Ross Perot"?

While it IS playing dirty pool, it is also a sound tactic.

Sorry Gunny, that's too conspiracy theory-ish for me. Not this amount of money, and this amount of grassroots support.

There has been a growing need for a small-L libertarian to shake things up in the Republican Party for a long time; you are just seeing the reaction to it finally happening.

You do not believe Ron Paul raised the money that every news organization on the planet is reporting he did?

You understand this reporting is not a poll, as you insinuated, right?

I don't believe the lamestream Media, who is now an arm of the Democrat Party...

I look only at one poll, and that is Rasmussen...
And every poll that they have had for RB, he has been at 1 to 2%..
I've seen the shenanigans of the RB supporters, telling their gang they have to register as a Republican in order to vote for him in the primarys...If they felt RB actually stood a chance, they wouldn't have to try and play dirty...

I don't care...Ron Paul will NOT WIN..it is a shame that he has allowed himself to be used by a bunch of people who really don't care about him or his reputation...But if he is going along with them......He deserves everything that is coming at him...:rolleyes:

I don't believe the lamestream Media, who is now an arm of the Democrat Party...

I look only at one poll, and that is Rasmussen...
And every poll that they have had for RB, he has been at 1 to 2%..
I've seen the shenanigans of the RB supporters, telling their gang they have to register as a Republican in order to vote for him in the primarys...If they felt RB actually stood a chance, they wouldn't have to try and play dirty...

I don't care...Ron Paul will NOT WIN..it is a shame that he has allowed himself to be used by a bunch of people who really don't care about him or his reputation...But if he is going along with them......He deserves everything that is coming at him...:rolleyes:

Wow, that was one long irrelevant reply. Thanks for a completely useless post.

Forum List

Back