Ron Paul ........ all talk?

Exactly you DUMB SHIT. It simply gives power back to the states! ONLY A DUMBFUCK LIKE YOU WOULD CONSIDER THAT AN ATTACK ON YOUR FREEDOMS.

And tolerance is NOT acceptance or approval.

I think you need to man up and look to your local government instead of looking for the federal government to provide for you.

It gives power back to the states on certain subjects which the states can then discriminate against others. Though I have a feeling you wouldn't mind if homosexuality was outlawed again or if atheists were banned from running for public office.

Exactly you DUMB SHIT. It simply gives power back to the states! ONLY A DUMBFUCK LIKE YOU WOULD CONSIDER THAT AN ATTACK ON YOUR FREEDOMS.

And tolerance is NOT acceptance or approval.

I think you need to man up and look to your local government instead of looking for the federal government to provide for you.

It gives power back to the states on certain subjects which the states can then discriminate against others. Though I have a feeling you wouldn't mind if homosexuality was outlawed again or if atheists were banned from running for public office.

What a way to be wrong captain assumption! I think people that believe in Jesus are just incapable of going through life without someone holding there hands. And so far as fags getting married or whatever I dont care! It doesnt effect me.

Like I said, tolerance is just that. Acceptance and approval homosexuals will never get, atleast not from me. Just like I dont approve of crack whores or welfare queens. Your all degenerates of society that think you are special.

What a way to be wrong captain assumption! I think people that believe in Jesus are just incapable of going through life without someone holding there hands. And so far as fags getting married or whatever I dont care! It doesnt effect me.

Like I said, tolerance is just that. Acceptance and approval homosexuals will never get, atleast not from me. Just like I dont approve of crack whores or welfare queens. Your all degenerates of society that think you are special.

How am I a degenerate? I'm interested in knowing. :eusa_think:

Furthermore, We the People Act will end up restricting Liberty. Plain and simple.

Why should he continue to vote? He has been voting for 20 years and it has made no difference. His vote in this would have made no difference.

Sadly, that's probably the best response: Ron Paul is irrelevant. He's not exactly known for getting things done, he's known for symbolic votes. And, apparently, he's not going to be known for those either because, as his supporters are quick to point out, they're a waste of time and he has tired of showing up for them. That about sums up his career.

“Ron Paul says he’s going to eliminate five departments. Ron Paul passed one bill in 20 years. What give you the idea that he can eliminate anything? I mean, he has absolutely no track record of building any kind of coalition to get anything done anywhere,” Santorum said. “I understand the appeal that Ron Paul has: it’s simple, it’s short—but there’s no track record there.”

Furthermore, We the People Act will end up restricting Liberty. Plain and simple.

Well you have your hand out to the federal government to provide for you, and your either a homosexual or support them.

Nuff said in my book. Cant go into more details cause I dont know you, but I dont need more details to get a good picture.

Why should he continue to vote? He has been voting for 20 years and it has made no difference. His vote in this would have made no difference.

Sadly, that's probably the best response: Ron Paul is irrelevant. He's not exactly known for getting things done, he's known for symbolic votes. And, apparently, he's not going to be known for those either because, as his supporters are quick to point out, they're a waste of time and he has tired of showing up for them. That about sums up his career.

“Ron Paul says he’s going to eliminate five departments. Ron Paul passed one bill in 20 years. What give you the idea that he can eliminate anything? I mean, he has absolutely no track record of building any kind of coalition to get anything done anywhere,” Santorum said. “I understand the appeal that Ron Paul has: it’s simple, it’s short—but there’s no track record there.”

You should have included the rest where I said that a better move would be to wait till next year, when he is president all he will have to do is veto the bill for its unconstitutionality.

What a weak attempt at spin.

Actually this is how dumb Liberals are. State power is easier for the population to control and lobby then the federal government. There is no reason that you would not support this and then start working for a way to lobby state government and mobilize the other homo's. This 'state power' is really 'people power', and that is one of the main reasons I support Ron Paul.

Except that your a dumbass degenerate liberal that only has his hand out for others to provide for him. Like I have said many times around here, Liberals should be supporting Ron Paul. Of course thats hard to see with a 'do for me attitude' that liberals have.

Forum List

Back