Ron Paul aces out Romney, 2nd place in Iowa & gaining.

BOBO

The Magnificent!
Jun 24, 2011
Spokane area
Ron Paul pulls ahead of Mitt Romney, sits near Newt Gingrich in latest Iowa poll | The State Column

Is Ron Paul about to win Iowa? He surges past Romney into 2d behind Gingrich by Andrew Malcolm - Investors.com

Mitt Romney slides to third place in Iowa poll as Newt Gingrich, Ron Paul seize top spots - Political Intelligence - A national political and campaign blog from The Boston Globe - Boston.com

Though it appears unlikely that Ron Paul can close the gap on Newt Gingrich in only four weeks, it does go to show the mood that the American Constituency, especially the Iowa constituency, has towards GOP/DNC politics as usual. Ron has exposed a lot of the problems with the DC establishment & the American people, or at least a good many of them are seeing that Ron offers a better way. Time will tell.

I try and only be supportive, I have no Ron Paul fanboyism in me that think Paul will win just because I like him. I honestly went into this election thinking Paul would do only slightly better than last election. While this is all great to hear I'll contain my excitement until after the Iowa Primary.

Sure Paul has a real shot, but it’s only nice to hear he is doing well in a poll.

Ron Paul's 15 minutes of fame are nearly over...

Interesting. That's one long-assed 15 minutes. ;)

I'm not confident Ron Paul will win the Republican nomination - or that he could win the election if he did. It's a long shot in either case. But momentum is clearly with our cause. More and more people are realizing the fix we're saddled with. And once they do, playing along just isn't an option. ln other words, Paul's support may max out at ten or twenty percent for now. I'm not really sure the rest of the country is ready to face what he has to say. But the more the neocons drive our nation into the ground, the more people will come around to the ideas of liberty and decency in government - and they won't go back.

Last edited:
Awhhh, come on now! Ron has remained steady all through the campaign. Cides, if Ron wins we ALL win!

Forum List

Back