Ron Paul accosted by TSA...

Very sad. You're all Terrorists now. How does that make you feel? Enjoy your trip to the Gestapo err uh i mean Airport. Have the Terrorists won? You bet.

By doing an interview with Alex Jones, Ron Paul has lost all credibility.

By dismissing somebody based on who they do an interview with rather than what that person says you have lost all credibility.
Ron pretty much does interviews with anyone that wants him
him doing the interview doesnt bother me at all

I understood your position throughout the thread, my response was to Queen individually.

Saw Ted Koppel on BBC News last night cheerleading for the Government treating passengers like they do brutal criminals in our Prisons. He was saying all this so casually and matter of factly. Treating American Airline passengers like they do brutal criminals in our Prisons? Is this guy fucking crazy? This is why i despise the Liberal Media. Here's an old Liberal Media hack who would be screeching 24/7 about awful Government oppression if an 'R' was in power right now. A 'D' is in there now though so it's Goose Stepping madness for him instead. Yea lets treat good American Citizens like brutal criminals in our Prisons. What an ignorant asshole.

I think if an 'R' was in power right now,you would be seeing a lot more concern coming from many of the Goose Steppers. I guess the 'D' or 'R' makes all the difference with these poor ignoramuses. It's very sad.

Last edited:
Ron Paul the poor bastard, first he almost gets raped by Bruno, and now TSA....Wow hes getting more man action then Tom Cruise...well maybe not..

Ron Paul had to go through his first invasive pat-down at the airport the other day, since his knee replacements bar him from the naked x-ray machine. This is one of the kindest, most well-mannered men I know, but after four very hard jabs to his genitals, he asked the federal agent: “How can you live with yourself, feeling up strange men all day long?”

“I love my job,” sneered the goon.

Ron Paul: Crotch Groped by TSA, Calls for Boycott of Airlines - TSA - Fox Nation

TSA Gropes Ron Paul LewRockwell.com Blog
:lol: What a liar you are.

By dismissing somebody based on who they do an interview with rather than what that person says you have lost all credibility.

LOL! So you think it's quite fine and normal for a credible politician to do an interview with a nutjob who thinks the Bush admin put bombs inside the WTC and a plane didn't really crash into the pentagon.

Now you've lost all credibilty too! LOL!!

Ron pretty much does interviews with anyone that wants him
him doing the interview doesnt bother me at all

See below :lol::lol::lol:

Ron Paul the poor bastard, first he almost gets raped by Bruno, and now TSA....Wow hes getting more man action then Tom Cruise...well maybe not..

I guess Bruno was just a bit too much for Ron Paul, but Alex Jones is perfectly fine.

HAHA!!!!! That was soooooo funny. Bruno scaring Paul out of the room. :clap2:

Forum List

Back