Ron Paul 3rd party petition

pubs have become the third party. Ron Paul Libertarians are the new repub party.

The only thing RON Paul is doing now is insuring a fat career for his froot loop son.

God I hate his son with a damn passion...I hope Ron realizes his son is a traitor.

Whatever floats your boat, I'll lay in some extra ammo .... I will fight for the USA. To the last....

Same here...how ya gonna fight for the USA if there is no longer a USA? Not saying it will happen but Empires fall at some point...

Ron Paul 2012 | It's NOT too late!

Sign folks...that's all ya gotta do is just sign it...Don't know if he will run as independent or not but I sure hope so. Would be exciting.Plus would get to watch at the romneytards wiggle and squirm the entire 2 months until the election :)

Is Ron Paul thinking of running "Third Party", what party would his party be?

There is speculation yes and there is a movement to get him to as well...he is gonna be on Jay Leno on Tuesday night and we expect an announcement I expect either him to try and run independent or get on the Libertarian party ticket with Gary Johnson...who knows...I would be happy if he just endorsed Gary.

No idea. Now if him and Gary Johnson decide to get together and Judge Gray will step aside as VP candidate for the Libertarian party Paul could be the presidential candidate and Johnson VP.

I'm not sure that that would work. The Libertarian Party has its own way of nominating candidates, I'm not sure Gary Johnson can just step aside and hand it to Ron Paul.

Last edited:

Sign folks...that's all ya gotta do is just sign it...Don't know if he will run as independent or not but I sure hope so. Would be exciting.Plus would get to watch at the romneytards wiggle and squirm the entire 2 months until the election :)

There is speculation yes and there is a movement to get him to as well...he is gonna be on Jay Leno on Tuesday night and we expect an announcement I expect either him to try and run independent or get on the Libertarian party ticket with Gary Johnson...who knows...I would be happy if he just endorsed Gary.

I wouldn't get my hopes up, I doubt very seriously that Ron Paul is going to make any announcement regarding an independent or third party run.

Same here. I think he is going to endorse Johnson.

That strikes me as being far more likely, but my guess is he'll just recap the nonsense that went on at the RNC. I've seen no official word that there's going to be any kind of announcement.

I think it would be great if he endorsed Johnson as well. I don't think that it would sit right if the Libertarians changed their ticket at the last minute.

Forum List

Back