Romney's weird 'Harvard attack' against Obama

STFU you dishonest douchebag. You are NOT a Republican. That little act has been debunked about a thousand times now.

Debunked by who? ...

YOU, for one.

NO, guy, I'm just not part of the crazy wing like you are...

The Crazy Wing the establishment trying its very best to quash.

They just picked the wrong guy to do it. And when he loses bigger than McCain, the Crazy Wing will come back and say, "I told you so", even though it couldn't find an acceptable alternative. And it tried. Really.

but Bob Dole had some dignity.

Yeah, he's the fucking poster child....

gotwood.png

someone who spent more time at harvard than the president really shouldn't talk about the president having spent too much time at harvard.

typical rightwing meme... take your weaknesses and attribute them to your opponent.

:thup:

It was a left wing attribute before it was a right wing attribute. Just sayin'.

not really, honey. romney's biggest weakness is his inability to connect with people. so, of course, they'll pretend that the president can't.

but that hasn't exactly proven to be the case.

just sayin...

;)

What's amazing is that she tries to disprove your point by proving your point.

Most people don't want to be patronized by some politician claiming to "feel their pain"...they just want someone who can fix the economy. Obama did not deliver and people are ready for a change.

The problem with Romney’s Harvard attack isn't that it makes him look foolish. Rather, the real problem is that it serves as a reminder of the contrast between the two men’s story arcs. It draws attention to something that one assumes most voters would see as a positive: That Obama, like Romney, made it to Harvard, despite growing up in more difficult circumstances than Romney did.

The ‘attack’ does both, it makes Romney look foolish and out of touch – which he actually is.

And this line of attack isn’t going to get Romney anywhere, for more than three years Obama’s been subject to false, inane, and unsubstantiated attacks by partisan rightists.

Most people don't want to be patronized by some politician claiming to "feel their pain"...they just want someone who can fix the economy. Obama did not deliver and people are ready for a change.

Anyone who believes a given president can alone ‘fix’ the economy is naïve at best, and when it come to Obama a blind partisan.

but Bob Dole had some dignity.

Yeah, he's the fucking poster child....

]

Let's see now, he served in World War II, where he was greviously injured. He went on to serve his country from 1950 to 1996 in various elected offices, and unlike the current batch of preening wannabes, he found ways to work with the other side.

And you want to slam him because he found a medical treatment that allowed him to enjoy his latter years?

Now that said, I think he ran an awful campaign and shows the folly of running a candidate because it's "his turn". But I don't take anything away from him on his honor or service to country.

Let's see now, he served in World War II, where he was greviously injured. He went on to serve his country from 1950 to 1996 in various elected offices, and unlike the current batch of preening wannabes, he found ways to work with the other side.

What does that have to do with anything?

And you want to slam him because he found a medical treatment that allowed him to enjoy his latter years?

When did I ever say I was slamming him for his medical treatment? You are the one who made the claim that the difference between Romney and Dole is dignity. I reject that premise. For God's sake, he willingly turned himself into the poster child for geezer-dick just because he wasn't ready to relinquish the limelight.

WTF should I care? Policy is what matters, not these juvenile disagreements.

In fact, this just shows that Obama and Romney are more of the same.

Forum List

Back