Romney's wealth

Tell it to a kid born with two strikes against him
That is when you have to learn how to hit with two strikes is it easy no can it be done yes but only if your willing to put in the time and effort.

Liberals need to explain how and why some rich kids fail in life and lose all their inheritance money. They somehow believe rich kids are guaranteed success in life.

Typical idiots....

You mean the kids who are born standing on third base and don't score?

But get trophies anyway?

What a fucking DOLT you are.

Like I said, you're a jealous loser liberal.

Romney got his JD and MBA from Harvard, they just don't give out those degrees. He then started his own businesses without his dad's money.

If you don't t hink that these schools don't have special rules for the legacies, you're delusional. Bush got an MBA, but the guy was borderline retarded. Or at least he talked like he was...

But since Obama ALSO got a JD from Harvard, and was the editor of its Law Review, are you admitting he is also really qualified?

Bush also graduated from Ivy League schools without his daddy taking his tests for him. He got into the oil business and made enough to buy the Texas Rangers, but of course you claim he failed.

Actually, he was part of a partnership that bought the TExas Rangers, and he was the public face of that partnership, which isn't the same thing as making enough money to buy them. Do you even study what you claim, guy.

As for bush's career as an oilman...

Arbusto Energy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In 1985 Spectrum 7 reported a net loss of $1.5 million and was bought in 1986 for $2.2 million by Harken Energy, with Bush joining the Harken board of directors and finance audit committee....

In June 1990 Bush sold more than half of his shares in Harken to a Los Angeles broker named Ralph D. Smith. One week after the sale Harken announced an overall loss of $23.2 million triggering an investigation by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission into the sale.

Ummm.... Yeah. Kind of like his management of the economy, come to think of it.

You admire the Clintons for using their political connections in AR to make millions and Obamination pandering his life in books to make millions, while you whine about Romney and Bush having their last names and ignoring their successes on their own.

Never said I admired Clinton, and if you look, I've even said I thought his impeachment was justified.

We understand Obamination's dad was a male whore that chased every white woman he could, but that doesn't ruin what Romney and Bush did because their daddy's were rich white men that didn't chase other white women for a living.....

And that's what really upsets you, eh. That he was the product of interracial sex... that a brother could satisfy a white woman in a way you never could.

Kicking your ass would be nothing.

When Bush Jr ran for POTUS Democraps belittled serving in the ANG, strange I don't hear that shit anymore. My friend is currently flying missions over Afghanistan in the ANG. :eusa_whistle:

Here's your boy Bush on Vietnam..

"I was not prepared to shoot my eardrum out with a shotgun in order to get a deferment. Nor was I willing to go to Canada. So I chose to better myself by learning how to fly airplanes." - GW Bush

As for "kicking my ass" son..it's a pipe dream. You'll never do it.

Got it?

Dumbfuck, Romney and Bush JR could've wasted their lives away partying in some college until their dad quit paying the bills. Instead they actually got degrees from Ivy League schools compared to you with your GED.

Since they didn't fail out of college, you then blame their names for making them successful since you are a piece of shit that can't accept some people just are smarter than you, in addition to richer than you.

I doubt you said shit about the Kennedy clan growing up with a silver spoon in their hands. Well, in Teddy's case it was a silver flask.

Liberals need to explain how and why some rich kids fail in life and lose all their inheritance money. They somehow believe rich kids are guaranteed success in life.

Typical idiots....

You mean the kids who are born standing on third base and don't score?

You are so fucking stupid.

First you claim Ivy League schools are easy in bush's case, but not in Obamination's case.

Uh, Romney got a MBA to go with his JD, so he says fuck you to you and Obamination.

Like I said, you're a jealous loser liberal.

Romney got his JD and MBA from Harvard, they just don't give out those degrees. He then started his own businesses without his dad's money.

If you don't t hink that these schools don't have special rules for the legacies, you're delusional. Bush got an MBA, but the guy was borderline retarded. Or at least he talked like he was...

But since Obama ALSO got a JD from Harvard, and was the editor of its Law Review, are you admitting he is also really qualified?

Bush also graduated from Ivy League schools without his daddy taking his tests for him. He got into the oil business and made enough to buy the Texas Rangers, but of course you claim he failed.

Actually, he was part of a partnership that bought the TExas Rangers, and he was the public face of that partnership, which isn't the same thing as making enough money to buy them. Do you even study what you claim, guy.

As for bush's career as an oilman...

Arbusto Energy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ummm.... Yeah. Kind of like his management of the economy, come to think of it.

You admire the Clintons for using their political connections in AR to make millions and Obamination pandering his life in books to make millions, while you whine about Romney and Bush having their last names and ignoring their successes on their own.

Never said I admired Clinton, and if you look, I've even said I thought his impeachment was justified.

We understand Obamination's dad was a male whore that chased every white woman he could, but that doesn't ruin what Romney and Bush did because their daddy's were rich white men that didn't chase other white women for a living.....

And that's what really upsets you, eh. That he was the product of interracial sex... that a brother could satisfy a white woman in a way you never could.

We've seen your limp dick picture here, you should worry about keeping your hair greased.

Oh, go tell some pilot in the ANG becoming a pilot is nothing. :eusa_whistle: They'll kick your ass for us, since you're only in internetland here.

When Bush Jr ran for POTUS Democraps belittled serving in the ANG, strange I don't hear that shit anymore. My friend is currently flying missions over Afghanistan in the ANG. :eusa_whistle:

"I was not prepared to shoot my eardrum out with a shotgun in order to get a deferment. Nor was I willing to go to Canada. So I chose to better myself by learning how to fly airplanes." - GW Bush

Got it?

Have you seen his wife? I'd rather be homeless....:lol:

Yeah kinda like Ron Reagan marrying for money. And his wifes looks.
It was enough to turn him into a republican.
:)

You're confused, again. Ron Reagan was a wealthy man who had his own fortune. He never married for money. As a bonus, both of his wives were very attractive, even more so when compared to the unfortunate looking Heinz-Kerry.

Have you seen his wife? I'd rather be homeless....:lol:

Yeah kinda like Ron Reagan marrying for money. And his wifes looks.
It was enough to turn him into a republican.
:)

You're confused, again. Ron Reagan was a wealthy man who had his own fortune. He never married for money. As a bonus, both of his wives were very attractive, even more so when compared to the unfortunate looking Heinz-Kerry.

Apologies, I stand corrected. Nancy Reagan (birth name Anne Frances Robbins) was not a wealthy woman.

although I still do not consider her attractive.

Romney's secret Swiss bank account....

Romney was required to file a financial disclosure form, less detailed than taxes, when he filed for president. In fact, he argued that he should have to release his taxes because the disclosure form showed everything important. But 23 different investment funds shown on his taxes did not appear on his disclosure form -- and 11 of those are in those overseas, secret banking centers. That's a sign of what he's embarrassed to reveal -- and it's also a felony, if the government can prove it was deliberate and not just a sloppy oversight.

The biggest concern is Romney's Swiss bank account, one of the items not on his financial disclosure. Mitt had it from 2003 to 2010, when his adviser shut it down. He closed it in the middle of an amnesty that the IRS had declared for owners of previously unreported Swiss bank accounts -- if they came clean, they would not face criminal prosecution for not reporting it in previous years (which was illegal - plus most weren't paying taxes on that money). Was the sudden shutdown of Romney's secret Swiss bank account part of this amnesty program? We can't know unless and until he releases prior returns, like his dad who released 12 years of prior returns. And Mitt is still fiercely refusing to do so.

Romney's Medicare Fraud....

In 1989, Romney led Bain Capital's purchase of Damon Corp., a medical testing company, and took a seat on the Board of Directors to better manage it. During Romney's four years, Bain tripled its investment, and Romney personally made $473,000 -- while Damon plumped its profits with Medicare fraud (running thousands of medical tests doctors didn't want, and billing Medicare for them). The company pled guilty to crimes committed during his tenure and paid a record fine of $119 million. Company President Joseph Isola pleaded no contest to fraud, and a vice president was also convicted.

Romney claims he "uncovered" the fraudulent claims and "took corrective action," but court records show that he did not notify prosecutors or stop the fraudulent billing. He just asked company lawyers what changes they could make to avoid prosecution, after the feds' LABSCAM prosecution targeted a different medical testing firm. The cheating continued, prosecutors say, until the day Bain sold the company to Corning. Furthermore, Damon Corp. was required to list in various SEC filings any significant legal risks it faced. Romney made no mention of the fraud he "uncovered," even though it led to a $119 million fine, the largest in history. Damon Corp. is another Bain acquisition that later went bankrupt, killing over a thousand jobs -- but not before Bain made $7.4 million in profit.

Romney's Medicare Fraud....

In 1989, Romney led Bain Capital's purchase of Damon Corp., a medical testing company, and took a seat on the Board of Directors to better manage it. During Romney's four years, Bain tripled its investment, and Romney personally made $473,000 -- while Damon plumped its profits with Medicare fraud (running thousands of medical tests doctors didn't want, and billing Medicare for them). The company pled guilty to crimes committed during his tenure and paid a record fine of $119 million. Company President Joseph Isola pleaded no contest to fraud, and a vice president was also convicted.

Romney claims he "uncovered" the fraudulent claims and "took corrective action," but court records show that he did not notify prosecutors or stop the fraudulent billing. He just asked company lawyers what changes they could make to avoid prosecution, after the feds' LABSCAM prosecution targeted a different medical testing firm. The cheating continued, prosecutors say, until the day Bain sold the company to Corning. Furthermore, Damon Corp. was required to list in various SEC filings any significant legal risks it faced. Romney made no mention of the fraud he "uncovered," even though it led to a $119 million fine, the largest in history. Damon Corp. is another Bain acquisition that later went bankrupt, killing over a thousand jobs -- but not before Bain made $7.4 million in profit.

No wonder Republicans love him.

We've seen your limp dick picture here, you should worry about keeping your hair greased.

Oh, go tell some pilot in the ANG becoming a pilot is nothing. :eusa_whistle: They'll kick your ass for us, since you're only in internetland here.

Got it?

So much hate, son.

Ya mad?

First you claim Ivy League schools are easy in bush's case, but not in Obamination's case.

Uh, Romney got a MBA to go with his JD, so he says fuck you to you and Obamination.

Wow, guy, you couldn't even process the parts of the argument about how Bush was a failed businessman or how you outed yourself as a racist.

Again, I never really doubted Romney's intellgence beyond the fact he's still a practicing Mormon, and really, no intelligent person can believe that shit with a straight face.

But beyond that... Bush was a legacy. Some of his professors even came forward and said he was an awful student, but they passed him along because his father was prominent.

Again, Romney and Bush- Born on third base and thought they hit a triple.

Obama- Came to bat with two strikes against him and hit a home run.

Wow, guy, you couldn't even process the parts of the argument about how Bush was a failed businessman or how you outed yourself as a racist.

Again, I never really doubted Romney's intellgence beyond the fact he's still a practicing Mormon, and really, no intelligent person can believe that shit with a straight face.

But beyond that... Bush was a legacy. Some of his professors even came forward and said he was an awful student, but they passed him along because his father was prominent.

really?
good grief

really?
good grief

Born in a country where he was a second class citizen due to his skin color, he went on to become President...

Yeah, that's impressive.

Which explains a lot of the hate coming from White Folks who never graduated college.

really?
good grief

Born in a country where he was a second class citizen due to his skin color, he went on to become President...

Yeah, that's impressive.

Which explains a lot of the hate coming from White Folks who never graduated college.

oh brother..

Forum List

Back