Romney's wealth

Conservatives tried everything they could think of to make Kerry's wealth an issue in 2004.
Lurch married his money and Romney earned his.

If you mean, "Looted companies of their assets and leaving other people holding the liabilities" as "earning", then, yeah, i guess Romney earned it.

what the fauk are you talking about you clueless dumass?

who held the bag when gubermint bailed out the banks?

who holds the bag for all the welfare in this country?

who are the ones who created the greatest social crutch in American history?

why is california the greatest welfare zhit hole in the nation and who pays for that, also who is piling on with more taxes...more taxes steals wealth/purchasing power from Americans???????????????

Does this register with your ignent azz?

I have a simple question why is Mitt Romney's wealth such a big issue in this election but the wealth of John Kerry in 2004 was not?

Conservatives tried everything they could think of to make Kerry's wealth an issue in 2004.

just retire.

Then explain mcdumass, why the media makes romney's wealth an issue or is your head shove so far up your partisan azz, as far as the litmus test, where the fuck was the media asking the hard q about Barry Soetoro......you double standard morons.

Lurch married his money and Romney earned his.

If you mean, "Looted companies of their assets and leaving other people holding the liabilities" as "earning", then, yeah, i guess Romney earned it.

why is california the greatest welfare zhit hole in the nation and who pays for that, also who is piling on with more taxes...more taxes steals wealth/purchasing power from Americans???????????????

Ummm... it does with me. Why doesn't it with you?

Let's talk about the "Welfare State". Why do we have so many people on welfare?

Because the focus of our economy became not, "How do we acheive full employment" but "how do we acheive maximum return for investors".

So Mitt Romney gets rid of the good paying union jobs at AmPad or GST and replaces them with a minimum wage McJob at Staples.

And those Staples Employees apply for food stamps to put food on the table, they apply for section 8 to get a roof over their head, and they sign on to MediCaid so they can see a doctor, then their loyalty is not to Staples, it's to the government.

And this, children, is why "plutocratic conservatism" is ultimately self-defeating.

Ummm... it does with me. Why doesn't it with you?

Let's talk about the "Welfare State". Why do we have so many people on welfare?

Because the focus of our economy became not, "How do we acheive full employment" but "how do we acheive maximum return for investors".

So Mitt Romney gets rid of the good paying union jobs at AmPad or GST and replaces them with a minimum wage McJob at Staples.

And those Staples Employees apply for food stamps to put food on the table, they apply for section 8 to get a roof over their head, and they sign on to MediCaid so they can see a doctor, then their loyalty is not to Staples, it's to the government.

And this, children, is why "plutocratic conservatism" is ultimately self-defeating.
hey dumass when has Keynesian economics ever worked?

Please illustrate when it has worked otherwise, shut the hell up.

mitt is trying to manage a business were it requires to be the low cost producer other wise, mcfly, you'll be buying products made elsewhere, meaning wealth is leaving this country and how does that work well with overall gdp?

If you were so damn concern about romney, then why was john effing karry given a free pass w/o any consequences?????

state employees, mcdipstick, there wages come from the private sector, moron, why is it you feel you're entitled to others wealth?

hey dumass when has Keynesian economics ever worked?

Please illustrate when it has worked otherwise, shut the hell up.

You mean other than the 1940's. And the 1950's. And the 1960's. You know, decades where we went full out Keynesian, and enjoyed the greatest prosperity of any nation in history?

mitt is trying to manage a business were it requires to be the low cost producer other wise, mcfly, you'll be buying products made elsewhere, meaning wealth is leaving this country and how does that work well with overall gdp?

Only because we don't do what every other country does and protect our industries with tariffs... I work in purchasing. Let me tell you, it's a lot easy to get shit out of China than into China. The Chinese are very good at protecting their markets.

If you were so damn concern about romney, then why was john effing karry given a free pass w/o any consequences?????

Obviously, you didn't see where I regularly ripped Kerry a new one back in 2004, but I was a lot more Right wing then. That was before my wonderful boss showed me the true meaning of Christmas in 2008.

state employees, mcdipstick, there wages come from the private sector, moron, why is it you feel you're entitled to others wealth?

I don't feel "entitled" to their wealth. Those state employees are doing jobs we all agree need to be done. I want someone to put out the fires, I want someone to arrest the folks trying to break into my house, i want someone to keep the roads in repair. and so do you.

I would say we also want people to teach folks how to spell, but you don't seem to have picked that up in "Home Skool."

You talk about State Employees like they are just sitting around waiting for a check. They are doing jobs we've all agreed we want done and the private sector has no interest in doing.

The true "working man" votes for higher taxes, redistribution of wealth, govt dependence and social justice welfare programs....

It takes a united village of marxists after all !!!!!!!!!

I have a simple question why is Mitt Romney's wealth such a big issue in this election but the wealth of John Kerry in 2004 was not?

Because Romney has no empathy and no sense of how real people live.

Kerry did.

Romney promotes policies that hurt working class and middle class people.

Kerry didn't.

It isn't very complicated.

Better question

Why did conservatives attack Kerrys war record while defending Romney going to France?

Because Romney has no empathy and no sense of how real people live.

Kerry did.

Romney promotes policies that hurt working class and middle class people.

Kerry didn't.

It isn't very complicated.
It never is very complicated when you answer with talking points.

Better question

Why did conservatives attack Kerrys war record while defending Romney going to France?

He was a Mormon Missionary...problem with this have we?

And Kerry? Really? He comitted treason by meeting with our enemies in Paris...and then appeared before the Senate and lied his ass off medals and all...before he threw them over the WhiteHouse fence...:eusa_whistle:

Which was a more noble persuit?

Mittwitt stole his. Kerry married his ( so did McSame). Any more questions ?
Yes can you respond with something other than talking points? What money did Romney steal?
And if true? Why isn't he in jail?

If these cretins want to talk about stealing? How about the POTUS andCongress stealing the taxpayer blind as they are allowed to retire and be taken care of the rest of thier lives at OUR expense.

Last edited:

Better question

And Kerry? Really? He comitted treason by meeting with our enemies in Paris...and then appeared before the Senate and lied his ass off medals and all...before he threw them over the WhiteHouse fence...:eusa_whistle:

Kerry was a war hero

The Barber hid out in France

I don't remember people bringing up how much money Kerry had..Just that he was a gigolo who married into his riches..

and what a pair...they both had too much of her gin soaked white raisins

Better question

Kerry was a war hero

The Barber hid out in France

Yes but in all fairness,

Romney was there hard at work trying to talk people into joining a no-Africans-allowed religion invented by a former magician from upstate NY.

So it's not like he wasn't doing righteous, holy, and heroic work.

New Topics

Forum List

Back