Romney's trip to the UK rife with gaffes

name one politician who doesn't dig a hole and jump into with their foot in their mouth..

or whatever it was you said...:lol:

Mitt doesn't make gaffes. When he said "less police, less firemen and less teachers", he was simply stating his policy positions.

Mitt doesn't make gaffes. When he said "less police, less firemen and less teachers", he was simply stating his policy positions.

Yeah we all know liberals want more cops, to call pig? We know it's not to arrest people and put them in jail.

Romney should of taken Biden with him...

it could of been a hoot of gaffes

Yeah we all know liberals want more cops, to call pig? We know it's not to arrest people and put them in jail.

Right wingers constantly make blanket statements about liberals equating Democrats with Liberals. They don't have anything. It's why they attack. It's all they know.

The Republican Party is 90% white and has no liberals.

The Democratic Party is black, brown, white, gay straight Christian Muslim Hindu, atheist educated uneducated rich poor liberal and yes, conservative.

Sure, there are some people who don't like police, but I'm not one of them. But I do malign the Republican Party. It's become dirty. Filled with lots of bad people who don't mean anything good for this country.

As the Aurora tragedy proves, we need more police.

Response time improves with more firemen.

They fact you exist proves we need more teachers.

Mitt Romney was wrong. Anyone who believes anything that man says is deluded. He lies about everything.

Romney knows how to run an Olyumpics, they should have paid attention instead of getting their panties in a wad. The man in brilliant.

Right wingers constantly make blanket statements about liberals equating Democrats with Liberals. They don't have anything. It's why they attack. It's all they know.

The Democratic Party is black, brown, white, gay straight Christian Muslim Hindu, atheist educated uneducated rich poor liberal and yes, conservative.

Sure, there are some people who don't like police, but I'm not one of them. But I do malign the Republican Party. It's become dirty. Filled with lots of bad people who don't mean anything good for this country.

Mitt Romney was wrong. Anyone who believes anything that man says is deluded. He lies about everything.

oh that's right, there are none of those people in the Republican party, the Democrats own them all I guess. you are a good little racist against white people though...bravo

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

oh that's right, there are none of those people in the Republican party, the Democrats own them all I guess. you are a good little racist against white people though...bravo

Who said there were "none"? Oh, YOU again. I should have known.

How exactly were do the Aurora shootings prove we need more police? Police were in the parking lot of the theater. What was needed in that theater were a couple of folks carrying the weapons that their permits allowed, but the theater didn't. Police rarely stop crime. They just clean up after the fact.

Oh that's right, according to you there is 10% of THOSE people in the Republican party..
sorry my mistake

Mitt went to London to teach Obama how an "Anglo-Saxon" does it.
Then the Mitt hit the fan. How embarrassing.

I can't wait to find out what happens in Poland and Israel. Now that the foreign press is focused on Mitt, they will be watching his every move. He has become a celebrity bigger than Sarah Palin. A "source" of "endless mirth".

Oh that's right, according to you there is 10% of THOSE people in the Republican party..
sorry my mistake

The Republican Party has no liberals. None. There are no liberals in the Republican Party.
The Republican Party is 90% white.

Those are the facts. They can't be denied.

How exactly were do the Aurora shootings prove we need more police? Police were in the parking lot of the theater. What was needed in that theater were a couple of folks carrying the weapons that their permits allowed, but the theater didn't. Police rarely stop crime. They just clean up after the fact.

Yea, police don't stop crimes. They just eat doughnuts.

Damn, anyone who has walked a street late and night and saw a policeman, knows that just the fact a policeman was also walking that street, one less crime was committed. Not to mention all the detective work they do. Where ever there are fewer police, there is more crime. It's a "fact".

Mitt went to London to teach Obama how an "Anglo-Saxon" does it.
Then the Mitt hit the fan. How embarrassing.

I can't wait to find out what happens in Poland and Israel. Now that the foreign press is focused on Mitt, they will be watching his every move. He has become a celebrity bigger than Sarah Palin. A "source" of "endless mirth".

Embarrassing is you people worrying more about overseas than whats going on in your own country and dumping on a woman Governor Vice Presidential candidate for no reason

Last edited:

Forum List

Back