Romney's top five flip-flops...

I have been waiting for you to come up with Perry's plan on jobs, ssi, and I already know what his immigration plan is, but when you find his job's plan other than what he has stated he has done in TEXAS, then please supply it and if it is better than Romney's plan which took me 4 hours to read, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe, but I don't think so. I can envision what a billion dollars of neg adds and Obama can do to him in a debate and it ain't pretty.

Romney's had six years to work on his specific plan.

And that's all he had to do, he hasn't been a governor since 2007.

Perry is a sitting Governor who had no intention of running for President.

In fact, I imagine the only reason he decide to run is to oppose RINO Romney.

I have no doubt that Gov. Perry is working on a plan that details specifically how to translate his unparallelled success in job creation in Texas to the nation level.

In the mean time, do you wish to debate Romney's flip-flops, or are you content to simply sweep them under the rug..."move along, nothing to see here folks".

I mean, what good is the best detailed plan in the world, if you can't believe the guy that's entusted to implement it to do what he says he'll do?

Romney's positions:

"I was pro-abortion but now I'm against it."

"I was for the Assault Weapons Ban and the Brady Gun Crime Bill but now I'm against it."

"I was for illegal immigrants receiving in-state tuition but now I'm against it."

"I was for Campaign Finance but now I'm against it."

"I was for raising revenue and not cutting spending but now I'm against it."

Romney's future position?

"I was in favor of my economic plan, but now I'm against it."

Wow, you've got it bad. If you think Perry's late entry into the race was NOT carefully ochestrated and his "reluctance to run" means he had to be dragged into the race then there's no hope for you of escaping fantasyland.

Rest assured he's been looking and planning this since the day Bush was sworn in.

I'm not saying that your opinion is not outside the realm of possibility, but I doubt he would have released his book "Fed up" if he intended to run for president.

If he did, even you have to admit it took huge brass cojones to put such brutally honest commentary of the system out there as fodder for liberals, primary adversaries and the MSM just prior to announcing a Presidential Candidacy.

Forum List

Back