Romney's Swiss bank account

well he really doesnt want his finaces examined they the American public

Really? And yet he published his tax returns.... showing the off shore accounts. Hardly a 'secret' if you publish them. Now, about Obama's college transcripts... where are they? :lol:

Really, cherry picking tax returns is sharing them? Let's see his returns for the past decade, as well as the checks and cash he recieved for his 'work'. And, I'd like to see where Gingrich got his millions too, as well as every member of Congress, each and every Wall Street millionaire who donates money to political candidates too.

You do understand, most of America gets a check for labor done; along with the net income is an accounting of where each dollar of the gross went.

White collar crime is crime and ought to be prosecuted with the same vigor as is street crime.

Rush seemed pretty sure they were a sign of tax evasion.

i guess he has now changed his mind?

well he really doesnt want his finaces examined they the American public

Really? And yet he published his tax returns.... showing the off shore accounts. Hardly a 'secret' if you publish them. Now, about Obama's college transcripts... where are they? :lol:

Really, cherry picking tax returns is sharing them? Let's see his returns for the past decade, as well as the checks and cash he recieved for his 'work'. And, I'd like to see where Gingrich got his millions too, as well as every member of Congress, each and every Wall Street millionaire who donates money to political candidates too.

You do understand, most of America gets a check for labor done; along with the net income is an accounting of where each dollar of the gross went.

White collar crime is crime and ought to be prosecuted with the same vigor as is street crime.

There is no fucking crime in holding off shore accounts. None. Nada. Zip. Do I need to be more clear?

Why are you now defending said bank accounts?

No one is defending them. We are just telling you the fact that it is commonplace amongst wealthy people and politicians in both parties and that the practice is 100% legal.

The real question is why are you only attacking romney and not everyone else ;)

So any Dem sho has one will be defended by you with the same vigor?

Again there is nothing to defend......it wouldn't even be an issue if the dems weren't trying to use class warfare rhetoric to get obama re-elected.

Last edited:

No one is defending them. We are just telling you the fact that it is commonplace amongst wealthy people and politicians in both parties and that the practice is 100% legal.

The real question is why are you only attacking romney and not everyone else ;)

Rush seemed pretty sure they were a sign of tax evasion.

i guess he has now changed his mind?

Rush who?

The band is awesome!
Bet they have money in swiss acct's too :cool:

Hell, I cant wait till I have some parked there too
:razz:

Last edited by a moderator:
playing stupid suits you

Will you still respect me in the morning
:confused:

Whats to defend??

If your wealthy enough to have money in a Swiss Bank Account or the Cayman Islands then good for you.

Many people have such accounts and its 100% legal.

Rush and his commenting veiwers seemed to think they werew signs of tax evasion

Why do you care what he says?

He is just an entertainer right?

Last edited:

The article says he closed his Swiss Bank Account in 2010 to prepare for the White House race. He revealed his 2010 tax returns to America.

I'd like to see his 2009 tax returns.

Unfortunately, for you, the IRS would have noticed if an account with millions of $s suddenly just appeared.

Logically, he closed the Swiss account and transferred the money into a Caymen Islands account. Nothing untoward.... nothing illegal. A sudden appearance of that much money would most certainly have been noticed by the IRS.

Nice straw but don't rely on it to keep you above water.

Whats to defend??

If your wealthy enough to have money in a Swiss Bank Account or the Cayman Islands then good for you.

Many people have such accounts and its 100% legal.

Rush and his commenting veiwers seemed to think they werew signs of tax evasion

Since I don't listen to Rush I really don't give a fuck what his viewers think.

You however seem to be a listener as your mentioning the guy.

Carry on.

The article says he closed his Swiss Bank Account in 2010 to prepare for the White House race. He revealed his 2010 tax returns to America.

I'd like to see his 2009 tax returns.

Unfortunately, for you, the IRS would have noticed if an account with millions of $s suddenly just appeared.

Logically, he closed the Swiss account and transferred the money into a Caymen Islands account. Nothing untoward.... nothing illegal. A sudden appearance of that much money would most certainly have been noticed by the IRS.

Nice straw but don't rely on it to keep you above water.

91271828.jpg

Forum List

Back