Romney's Supreme Hypocracy: Tax Returns Were Factor In VP Choice

We know why Romeny is hiding his tax returns.

Because we would discover that Romeny legally and properly didn't have to pay ANY TAXES during that period.

And the GOP is fearful that even loyal Republics might get a tad upset when they discover that Billionaires like Romney can game the IRS so easily.

Romney is not even close to being a billionaire and it is the job of the IRS to audit tax returns that are suspected of violating tax law. The IRS, controlled by Obama, would have discovered any 'gaming' done by Romney if there had been any, and I have read that they can go back seven years.

Because we would discover that Romeny legally and properly didn't have to pay ANY TAXES during that period.

And the GOP is fearful that even loyal Republics might get a tad upset when they discover that Billionaires like Romney can game the IRS so easily.

He's not a 'billionaire'. Try to be factually accurate.

As long as Romney paid what he was legally obligated to pay, there is no issue.

But we don't actually know he isn't a billionaire. He just might be. Only the tax returns will tell...

:badgrin:

How the F**k do YOU know how many billions he has stashed away in his foreign accounts????

Jealous?

How the F**k do YOU know how many billions he has stashed away in his foreign accounts????

Jealous?
Of a lying America-hating POS? Never.

RomneyOffshore.jpg

Another "supreme" dishonest title based on some national enquire like site, buzzfeed

they need a separate forum just for crap, hearsay, garbage..where the OP can't clutter up the board with such shit

If such a forum does not exsist then I do think it is unfair. There is a conservative forum and as you say there should be one for liberals.

what I meant is this stuff all gets put in the Politics section of the board and a lot of shouldn't be..it's junk from sites that aren't serious and is of no use for discussion, just shit stirring

I knew what you meant I was being sarcastic, apparently not too successfully.

By Zeke Miller

“Several” years required, Myers says. Romney has released just two years of returns.

Mitt Romney's presidential campaign requested "several" years of tax returns from potential vice presidential picks, senior adviser Beth Myers, who ran the search, told reporters Saturday.

Myers said vetting documents were stored in safes in a secure room at campaign headquarters for review by attorneys.

Asked what was inside the safes, Myers replied "tax documents, everything we used.”

And how many years? "Several" she said, declining to provide a more specific number.

More: Romney Campaign Examined Tax Returns Of Potential Veeps

the VP's tax returns always get vetted.

it's pretty funny.

Forum List

Back