Romneys-Santorum-problem-no-easy-target-

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
His criticism of the former U.S. senator from Pennsylvania has been confined to subjects like his support for spending bills and local spending projects known as earmarks.
It would be difficult for Romney to find a foothold in using social issues against Santorum, a Catholic veteran of the American culture wars who has prayed on the floor of the U.S. Senate and whose campaign events are often dubbed part of a "Faith, Family and Freedom" tour.
Romney's Santorum problem: no easy targets - Yahoo! News

So true--Romney is afraid to go after Rick Santorum--because of the too far right Evangelicals in this nation.

1. Santorum stated that States should be able to BAN birth control contraceptives--meaning condom's for men--and all female birth control pills and devices.
Rick Santorum: States Should Have the Right to Outlaw Contraception | Video Cafe
(remember that debate--when Romney was continually being asked about contraceptives?--they were asking the WRONG candidate about his stance on this issue--:lol::lol:)

2. Santorum's stance on prohibiting abortion even to rape and incest victims.
Rick Santorum: States Should Have the Right to Outlaw Contraception | Video Cafe

3. Santorum's continually offensive remarks toward homosexuals is also another real winner with the far out Christian right.

So what Mitt Romney has done here is LAY off these continual outrageous statements of Rick Santorum--because he is afraid to offend the too FAR out Christian right--that made certain they attended caucas's in these 3 states. Less than 5% of the population voted in these NON-BINDING Caucas's and the media has again gone NUTS.

The far out Christian right completely ignores Rick Santorum's actual record of EARMARKS--using them in pay for play--aka you donate to my campaign and I'll get you an earmark for your project. Everyone tends to forget--that without EARMARKS (bribery) Obamacare would have never passed. Santorum is out there defending his with the exact same comment that Obama uses--it's less than 1% of the budget.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/16/u...-donations-flowed-in.html?_r=1&pagewanted=all

Santorum was "against" the Tea Party movement--before he was for it--:lol:

Santorum's actual voting record which s.p.e.l.l.s BIG GOVERNMENT spender.
What A Big Government Conservative Looks Like | RedState

Santorum's big Washington D.C. lobbyist days.
Rick Santorum, 'Stealth Lobbyist' - ABC News

All of these FACTS have been completely IGNORED by the too far Christian right. Spelling absolute DISASTER for Republicans in 2012--if Rick Santorum becomes the nominee.

12777d1329018033-santorum-has-big-problems-earmarks-pay-play-campaign-donations-104640_600.jpg

Last edited:
His criticism of the former U.S. senator from Pennsylvania has been confined to subjects like his support for spending bills and local spending projects known as earmarks.
It would be difficult for Romney to find a foothold in using social issues against Santorum, a Catholic veteran of the American culture wars who has prayed on the floor of the U.S. Senate and whose campaign events are often dubbed part of a "Faith, Family and Freedom" tour.

So true--Romney is afraid to go after Rick Santorum--because of the too far right Evangelicals in this nation.

1. Santorum stated that States should be able to BAN birth control contraceptives--meaning condom's for men--and all female birth control pills and devices.
(remember that debate--when Romney was continually being asked about contraceptives?--they were asking the WRONG candidate about his stance on this issue--:lol::lol:)

3. Santorum's continually offensive remarks toward homosexuals is also another real winner with the far out Christian right.

So what Mitt Romney has done here is LAY off these continual outrageous statements of Rick Santorum--because he is afraid to offend the too FAR out Christian right--that made certain they attended caucas's in these 3 states. Less than 5% of the population voted in these NON-BINDING Caucas's and the media has again gone NUTS.

The far out Christian right completely ignores Rick Santorum's actual record of EARMARKS--using them in pay for play--aka you donate to my campaign and I'll get you an earmark for your project. Everyone tends to forget--that without EARMARKS (bribery) Obamacare would have never passed. Santorum is out there defending his with the exact same comment that Obama uses--it's less than 1% of the budget.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/16/u...-donations-flowed-in.html?_r=1&pagewanted=all

All of these FACTS have been completely IGNORED by the too far Christian right. Spelling absolute DISASTER for Republicans in 2012--if Rick Santorum becomes the nominee.

12777d1329018033-santorum-has-big-problems-earmarks-pay-play-campaign-donations-104640_600.jpg

We all tend to forget that it wasn't that long ago that SARAH PALIN referred to Rick Santorum as a knuckle dragging neanderthal.

Palin also appeared to take issue with Santorum's suggestion that her parenting duties might have kept her from attending the conservative conference.

"Just because I'm a mom, that does not mean that I didn't want to be there," Palin said in an interview with Fox News's Sean Hannity. "I'm the proud mother of five. My kids don't hold me back from attending a conference."

On Wednesday, Santorum called the story about his comments "garbage" that was making "something out of nothing." According to Politico, he made similar attempts to resolve to situation in an interview with Fox News's Greta Van Susteren later that evening.

"She has family obligations. It is halfway around the country. There's nothing more to it than that," Santorum said. "I know she has obligations to do other things outside of the work she does at Fox. I said I assume she has other things to do."

She's RIGHT here. Santorum has 7 kids--one--a sick little 3 year old girl that he should be home with.

Sarah Palin Strikes Back At 'Neanderthal' Rick Santorum (VIDEO)

Last edited:
Where is the far out Christian right on this???? What does it really hurt that much to come on this board & DEFEND Santorum?

Where are Santorum's 2010 income tax returns? They are certainly done. He was calling for everyone else to release theirs but has not released his yet? Gingrich and Romney have released theirs.

Last edited:
Rick 'Don't Google my last name' Sanitorium is a guaranteed loser if the GOP is dumb enough to nominate him. I don't always agree with Sarah Palin, but 'knuckle-dragging Neanderthal' is pretty accurate.

You know this puke fucked the VA out of several million dollars worth of property in Pa. so he could wiggle his way into getting it for the Catholic Church?

He is the face of the American Taliban...

Let's stay in reality, social conservatives. Nominate Santorum, inevitably lose the election, because Santorum will lose 70% of the femal vote. Nominate Romney, good chance of wnning the election, because women poll favorably on Romney.

We all tend to forget that it wasn't that long ago that SARAH PALIN referred to Rick Santorum as a knuckle dragging neanderthal.

Palin also appeared to take issue with Santorum's suggestion that her parenting duties might have kept her from attending the conservative conference.

"Just because I'm a mom, that does not mean that I didn't want to be there," Palin said in an interview with Fox News's Sean Hannity. "I'm the proud mother of five. My kids don't hold me back from attending a conference."

On Wednesday, Santorum called the story about his comments "garbage" that was making "something out of nothing." According to Politico, he made similar attempts to resolve to situation in an interview with Fox News's Greta Van Susteren later that evening.

"She has family obligations. It is halfway around the country. There's nothing more to it than that," Santorum said. "I know she has obligations to do other things outside of the work she does at Fox. I said I assume she has other things to do."

She's RIGHT here. Santorum has 7 kids--one--a sick little 3 year old girl that he should be home with.

Sarah Palin Strikes Back At 'Neanderthal' Rick Santorum (VIDEO)

From the link...

"The former vice-presidential candidate said she wouldn't call Santorum "the knuckle-dragging neanderthal that perhaps others would want to call him, I'll let his wife call him that."

Ha...Ha...Ha... This GOP nomination proccess is great entertainment. EVERY day one of these whack jobs hangs a perfect DNC bumper sticker on another one of these whackadoodles.

They just keep getting dumber and crazier!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Forum List

Back