Romney's rhetoric has suggested he is aligned with his more neoconservative advisers

Anything is better than McCain or Bush. Even Obama (a worthless animal is better than a devil). But, Romney does have a bothersome lean toward neocons.

"Lean?"

Hell...he's curled up next them...on THEIR side of the bed!

I love it better than Obama's lets just let crazy muslims run the show and hey.....we wont make anymore movies and problem is solved!!!!!!!

Betcha can't prove that's the basis of his foreign policy, or even his policies in just the Middle East.

REal simple he lets the muslim brotherhood take over several countries in Africa.....then he blames a movie for Middle East violence and dupes like you buy that......

He does nothing in Iran or Syria...but we worry about Libya and Egypt? Now liberals hate ruthless dictators? Funny how they loved Hussein.....but hey maybe that was the inspiration...since all this happened AFTER Hussein and the Taliban went down......hmmmmmm

REal simple he lets the muslim brotherhood take over several countries in Africa

"Several?" Which ones other than Egypt?

And, what could he have done to prevent it?

.....then he blames a movie for Middle East violence

The movie WASN'T a factor ANYWHERE in the Middle East?

He does nothing in Iran or Syria

Nothing? You really don't keep up, do you?

but we worry about Libya and Egypt?

Why shouldn't we?

Now liberals hate ruthless dictators?

Uh...yeah. That's nothing new, is it?

Funny how they loved Hussein

Liberals did? Show me.

.....but hey maybe that was the inspiration...since all this happened AFTER Hussein and the Taliban went down......hmmmmmm

I'm not following you here. What the hell are you talking about?

Forum List

Back