Romney's Retreat Rocked /Condi Steals the Show

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Great article on the retreat. You know the one Chris said was "secret" :lol:.

It was a Republican star studded event and everyone is walking away energized and enthused.

I've been an admirer of Condoleeza Rice for years. Apparently she did steal the show.

Many of those same attendees said the star speaker of the weekend was former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, who received and a standing ovation. Ambassador Charles Cobb, who served as ambassador to Iceland from 1989 to 1992, said Rice was "spectacular" and described her as a "very bright, sophisticated, articulate lady."

Husband-and-wife donors from Los Angeles who did not want to be identified said Rice's message was one of "America needing to take charge."

"We can't stand by and let things happen," the wife said. "If we do, someone else will take that leadership role."

They both described her address as an "impassioned plea" for the country to "stand up and take charge."

Donor Kent Lucken, an international banker in Boston who moved back to his home state of Iowa for six weeks before the caucuses to help Romney, said "she rocked it."

:eusa_clap:

Oh and here's the link to the coverage of Romney's secret meeting. Paging Chris, paging Chris.:D

Cash Rules at Romney Retreat While Condoleezza Rice Steals the Show - Yahoo! News

Wall Street elite meet at discrete retreat to plan their deceit and complete their defeat of the man in the street.

An accomplished American Black Woman meets with Republicans in a discrete location and talks at variance with what the half Black-half White man President is saying. How racist has America become?

Wall Street elite meet at discrete retreat to plan their deceit and complete their defeat of the man in the street.

yeah Obama has no wall street support, how naive.

Maybe in 2008, this year is a different story, different enough that it is clear that they feel their money did not buy a satisfactory amount of influence, a plus in my book.

Did you mean that American Black Woman

who is 50% black, 40% white and 10% Native American?

Just ask Dr Henry Louis Gates.

You DO remember him, don't you?

The black dude who ended up drinking beer with our incompetent prez?

The same dude you find on "Finding your Roots"?

Oops, my bad. I seem to have forgotten that all Pubs are racist regardless of racial makeup. Funny how that works :)

Oops, my bad. I seem to have forgotten that all Pubs are racist regardless of racial makeup. Funny how that works :)
Good grief. Now C. Rice isn't "black enough".

:lmao:

yeah Obama has no wall street support, how naive.

Maybe in 2008, this year is a different story, different enough that it is clear that they feel their money did not buy a satisfactory amount of influence, a plus in my book.

Your an Idiot, Wall street gives to Both Sides every year. The one the Give more is the one the think will win period.

They always cover all their bets

Good grief. Now C. Rice isn't "black enough".

:lmao:

So Obama 50% Black 50 White is black Enough, But Condi isn't?

WTF lol

Forum List

Back