Romney's rambling and incoherent speech on the economy.

Romney could sneeze into a napkin and leave more knowledge of the economy on it than Obama has in his whole head. Obama is Chauncey Gardiner, an illiterate moron who was in the right place at the right time. History will not be kind to this idiot.
Ha ha that is true but I don't trust him. I don't trust Obama, too

Romney knows top down economics.

It's the type that make rich people rich..and poor people poor.

That's what you want? Vote Romney.

Yes, and I'm hoping to be able to push my grandmother off the cliff after she finishes her dog food.

The Bishop did his best to one up President Obama on his speech but wound up falling on is face. It was embarrassing to watch him. Normally, on matters of the economy, I think he makes some sense..but he didn't here. First off, he tried to make Obama look bad by stating he didn't support business. And he used the example of a company in Vegas that sold furniture but saw a "drop" in business because Obama "called for companies not to hold conventions in Vegas". That's sorta "half right". He called for companies that recieved TARP bailouts not to use that money to celebrate by going to the Super Bowl or Vegas. So maybe Romney thinks these folks should have doubled dipped. First in the way of bailouts then by way of writing off the expenses. Good stuff.

And amoung the other points Romney made was about veterans. Perhaps he really should keep away from this. He talked about a "torch" carried by men in WWII..that wasn't "owned" by America. First off..they didn't carry torches..they carried guns. Second off..they did unspeakable things..that they did in the name of this country. Most I've talked too, including my own grandfather..weren't proud of those things. Romney wouldn't know that. His grandfather didn't serve. His father didn't serve. He didn't serve. In fact..he supported sending other kids to Vietnam..while he went to France. And his sons didn't serve. He had NO ONE close to him ever serve in war. My Uncle was in Korea. My Grandfather went to France and Germany. My Father tried to enlist..yes VOLUNTEER for VIETNAM but was rated 4F. Because of childhood diabetes. He wasn't fat or anything..he was quite fit.

In any case..these were men I admire. They weren't drafted..the VOLUNTEERED.

No fucking ROMNEY did that.

NONE.

The NObama clones were foaming at the mouth about the GSC money spent in Vegas! NOW, Vegas is AOK, with Romney? Hard to believe.

Did any of the conservatives here that are defending Romney's speech actually bother to listen to it?

He does it all the time, he rambles on and on. Obama is gonna catch him on this in the debates. Romney forgets what things are called. He is under enormous pressure and he's been campaigning/fighting for a long time.

He needs a rest but he can't afford to take it.

The guy's gonna have a nervous breakdown before the convention.

I think Obama had his nervous breakdown November 2010.

Remember when he walked away and left Clinton at a press conference?

The Bishop did his best to one up President Obama on his speech but wound up falling on is face. It was embarrassing to watch him. Normally, on matters of the economy, I think he makes some sense..but he didn't here. First off, he tried to make Obama look bad by stating he didn't support business. And he used the example of a company in Vegas that sold furniture but saw a "drop" in business because Obama "called for companies not to hold conventions in Vegas". That's sorta "half right". He called for companies that recieved TARP bailouts not to use that money to celebrate by going to the Super Bowl or Vegas. So maybe Romney thinks these folks should have doubled dipped. First in the way of bailouts then by way of writing off the expenses. Good stuff.

And amoung the other points Romney made was about veterans. Perhaps he really should keep away from this. He talked about a "torch" carried by men in WWII..that wasn't "owned" by America. First off..they didn't carry torches..they carried guns. Second off..they did unspeakable things..that they did in the name of this country. Most I've talked too, including my own grandfather..weren't proud of those things. Romney wouldn't know that. His grandfather didn't serve. His father didn't serve. He didn't serve. In fact..he supported sending other kids to Vietnam..while he went to France. And his sons didn't serve. He had NO ONE close to him ever serve in war. My Uncle was in Korea. My Grandfather went to France and Germany. My Father tried to enlist..yes VOLUNTEER for VIETNAM but was rated 4F. Because of childhood diabetes. He wasn't fat or anything..he was quite fit.

NONE.

Eventually Romney is going to have to come up ith solutions as opposed to just highlighting the problems.

That is, unless he wants to pull a John Kerry.

Once again, any criticism of Romney is met by almost no affirmative defense of him, but rather

attacks on the posters, and we-hate-Obama posts.

Romney has to be vague about his economic 'plans' for the simple reason that they don't add up,

or at least, they don't add up unless he were to specify enormous, politically poisonous, cuts in domestic non-defense spending -

in order to pay for his defense spending increases, his mostly-for-the-wealthy tax cuts, and his promises of a balanced budget.

I'm sure you'll state the same ignorant items when the dollar is not the world currency.....:eusa_whistle:

NONE.

Eventually Romney is going to have to come up ith solutions as opposed to just highlighting the problems.

Treat the man child barry soetoro as an adolescent. Promote statements that create off center from norm anger and feed off it. Trump made obama respond with very little fan fair and barry got affended.

NONE.

The NObama clones were foaming at the mouth about the GSC money spent in Vegas! NOW, Vegas is AOK, with Romney? Hard to believe.

These are the same folks that do not want to feed kids school lunches.

Gotta love it.

Ha ha that is true but I don't trust him. I don't trust Obama, too

Romney knows top down economics.

It's the type that make rich people rich..and poor people poor.

That's what you want? Vote Romney.

Yes, and I'm hoping to be able to push my grandmother off the cliff after she finishes her dog food.

Interesting.

Are you hoping to make it to planet Kolob too?

And did you hear the speech?

NONE.

Well not really.

As you see in this thread there isn't anyone really disagreeing that the speech was awful.

I'd say about 40% of the country would vote for a ham sandwich over Obama. They don't give a fuck about the ramifications..they just don't like the guy. And not for any reason that makes sense..other then skin color. And maybe the "weird" name.

NONE.

5033848380_obama_muslim_garb_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Sallow's Hero

Forum List

Back