Romney's Plan

What a hoot. I opened your link and figure 2 graphs Jobless Recovery's. The last bar shows Obama's recovery - 2007 to 2009. As most of us know Obama took the oath of office in Jan. 2009 and the budget for 2009 was one he inherited from Booooooosh.

The timeline refers to the stimulus in relation to job loss! The Stimulus WAS Obama's recovery effort-the graph illuminates its failure.

LOL. Sure. Much like the great recession was Obama's fault as well as the collapse of the housing market. You would be better served by rewriting history after those of us who experienced it as a current event are dead.

WTF are you talking about? You misunderstood the graph not me!

The housing market collapse can be directly tied to policies legislated and pushed for by democrats then by republicans.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MGT_cSi7Rs]Shocking Video Unearthed Democrats in their own words Covering up the Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Scam that caused our Economic Crisis - YouTube[/ame]

The problem with Mitt is he does not stand for much... If he does not get something like his "economic plan" 100% his way we will end up with a MittBama President. Of course the odds are Mitt won;t get his plan passed... Bush/Obama/Mitt policies will be all the same and continue for another 4 years under Mitt.

It's great that Mitt can talk like a conservative, really it's super fabulous! But he ain't one.

So again, good luck with Mitt.

Last edited:
The timeline refers to the stimulus in relation to job loss! The Stimulus WAS Obama's recovery effort-the graph illuminates its failure.

LOL. Sure. Much like the great recession was Obama's fault as well as the collapse of the housing market. You would be better served by rewriting history after those of us who experienced it as a current event are dead.

WC, just stfu and go fuck your Obama dildo.

No. I will not STFU. As for your other suggestion, it paints you as very immature or sexually inadequate. Likely both.

btw, in psychiatry inadequate is defined as ineffectual in response to emotional, social, intellectual and physical demands in the absence of any obvious mental or physical deficinecy. Of course all of above have not been ruled out.

Have a nice day.

Romney is a conservative- a "fiscal conservative". His position on social issues have seemingly flip-flopped. This is not an election of social issues-but one of fiscal needs. Does the following sound fiscally conservative or liberal?

<SNIP>By the time Mitt Romney took office as governor of Massachusetts, the upcoming state budget for that year would have a structural deficit of nearly $3 billion if the budget was not cut. [3] Furthermore, the existing budget passed the previous year, that would be in effect for several more months, had a projected total deficit of approximately $1.2 billion [4]. He inherited about a $650 million deficit in that budget by the time he took office. [5]

Governor Romney convinced the legislature to allow him to immediately make changes to the existing budget. He immediately slashed spending and balanced that budget. [6] He then balanced each of the four annual budgets he created. He was dealing with a veto-proof legislature that was 85% democrat, but he was able to 'hold the line on all the spending that the democrats up there wanted to do.' [7] The budgets he submitted, fought for and succeeded in obtaining not only were balanced each year, but provided a surplus of $700 million in 2004, [8] nearly $1 billion in 2005 [9a],[9b],[9c] and a surplus of $700 million in 2006. He balanced the budget every year without raising taxes. [10] By the end of his term, he had taken "Massachusetts from billions in deficit to billions in surplus". [11] He turned in a $2 billion rainy day fund at the end of his term in office. [12]<SNIP>

link

The housing market collapse can be directly tied to policies legislated and pushed for by democrats then by republicans.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MGT_cSi7Rs]Shocking Video Unearthed Democrats in their own words Covering up the Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Scam that caused our Economic Crisis - YouTube[/ame]

Do you also believe bunny rabbits can talk and Santa knows whose nasty or nice? Both sides are responsible as you suggested, as well the financial services industry which benefited and continues to benefit as working men and women suffer; the fact that laws are passed under the influence of special interests (money and gifts to lawmakers) is the Elephant in the room, an elephant which has grown enormously do to Citizens United v. FEC.

Romney is a Plutocrat, IMO, and puts profit over people. He actually believes in trickle down theory and the power of unrestained and unregulated free markets to stabilize our economy. Maybe he too talks to bunny rabbits?

Do you also believe bunny rabbits can talk and Santa knows whose nasty or nice? Both sides are responsible as you suggested, as well the financial services industry which benefited and continues to benefit as working men and women suffer; the fact that laws are passed under the influence of special interests (money and gifts to lawmakers) is the Elephant in the room, an elephant which has grown enormously do to Citizens United v. FEC.

Romney is a Plutocrat, IMO, and puts profit over people. He actually believes in trickle down theory and the power of unrestained and unregulated free markets to stabilize our economy. Maybe he too talks to bunny rabbits?

You're right he does believe in the ideas that work! See his record in Mass.

The reason for the youtube was your flip remark about the housing crisis. The majority of that blame DOES belong to democrats. Under Clinton, banks were forced to loan to persons who, banks without government enforcement, would NEVER have loaned to!

Last edited:
THIS is why Romney is the right man for the job...right now!

Believe in America

I was just thinking of making a similar thread.

This plan, aside from being an ACTUAL PLAN that we can measure, actually sounds smart to me and echos ideas that were successful in the past.

Romney Promises 11.5 Million Jobs In Sweeping Economic Plan | Fox News
Romney aims at Republican center with economy plan - Entertainment - Celebrities - TODAY.com

The problem is that this is just a plan. The chances of Romney following through with more than 5 of those points is slim to none.

You guys are being swayed by fancy talk and bulletin points, just like Obama supporters were swayed by all that hope and change BS. It's rather sad to see.

Litsten tonight to the debate. Really listen and while listening forget about Obama and consider the remarks of those who want to be our next president.

Keep these definitions in mind:

A leader has a vision, and is able to express the vision in terms of mission statements that those he hopes to lead will buy into and support.

A charlatan is a person who pretends or claims to have more knowledge or skill than he or she possesses.

A demagogue is a person, especially an orator or political leader, who gains power and popularity by arousing the emotions, passions, and prejudices of the people.

An opportunist is someone who adapts actions, decisions, etc., to effectiveness regardless of the sacrifice of ethical principles: in the extreme s/he always thinks the ends justify the means.

Take making a decision on who gets your vote seriously, consider not only what they say but what they've done (and don't believe everything written or spoken about them is the whole truth - either negative or positive).

Believe in America

This plan, aside from being an ACTUAL PLAN that we can measure, actually sounds smart to me and echos ideas that were successful in the past.

Romney aims at Republican center with economy plan - Entertainment - Celebrities - TODAY.com

The problem is that this is just a plan. The chances of Romney following through with more than 5 of those points is slim to none.

You guys are being swayed by fancy talk and bulletin points, just like Obama supporters were swayed by all that hope and change BS. It's rather sad to see.

Romney's financial instincts would make him better than Obama. Period. He is trustworthy to that extent. Even if he can't achieve everything he plans, he couldn't possibly botch things the way Obama has.

Obama has no fiscally responsible fiber in his body.

WC, just stfu and go fuck your Obama dildo.

No. I will not STFU. As for your other suggestion, it paints you as very immature or sexually inadequate. Likely both.

btw, in psychiatry inadequate is defined as ineffectual in response to emotional, social, intellectual and physical demands in the absence of any obvious mental or physical deficinecy. Of course all of above have not been ruled out.

Have a nice day.

Well I guess you win lol... BTW WC, just thought I'd let you know you're immature AND sexually inadequate... It's true, and all because I said so, cuz that's how it works right? Prove me wrong or it's true!

Lol.

Last edited:

Romney's financial instincts would make him better than Obama. Period. He is trustworthy to that extent. Even if he can't achieve everything he plans, he couldn't possibly botch things the way Obama has.

Hey, people thought there is no way Obama could botch things up more than Bush did and yet, here we are.

Believe in America

Agreed

We need someone in office with a lot of business experience--and that is what has been so lacking at the Federal Government level. There is no better experience that one who has owned and managed a business--because they learn from their "wallet."

Right now--we have an administration and congress that is littered with LAWYERS--many who have not gotten their hands dirty at any other type of private sector work--much less owned and operated their own business.

Overall--we have some problems with All GOP candidates--but we must remember who would be able to attract the independent vote in this country--because in reality it is they that choose who the next President will be. I think Mitt Romney is best suited to do that--simply because he doesn't jump off of the cliff on social issues. He believes in States rights--and that is one of the things I like to hear. I am so tired of the Federal Government taking over roles that should be left up to the States.

Mitt Romney is looking real good to me right now-- also.

Last edited:
What a hoot. I opened your link and figure 2 graphs Jobless Recovery's. The last bar shows Obama's recovery - 2007 to 2009. As most of us know Obama took the oath of office in Jan. 2009 and the budget for 2009 was one he inherited from Booooooosh.

The mortgage meltdown was primarily on Bill Clinton Administration shoulders. Bush was a culprit in he didn't stop it. But Obama has stiffled the recovery and made matters worse. That is undeniable!

In your opinion.

Litsten tonight to the debate. Really listen and while listening forget about Obama and consider the remarks of those who want to be our next president.

A leader has a vision, and is able to express the vision in terms of mission statements that those he hopes to lead will buy into and support.

A charlatan is a person who pretends or claims to have more knowledge or skill than he or she possesses.

A demagogue is a person, especially an orator or political leader, who gains power and popularity by arousing the emotions, passions, and prejudices of the people.

An opportunist is someone who adapts actions, decisions, etc., to effectiveness regardless of the sacrifice of ethical principles: in the extreme s/he always thinks the ends justify the means.

Take making a decision on who gets your vote seriously, consider not only what they say but what they've done (and don't believe everything written or spoken about them is the whole truth - either negative or positive).

The Obama speech Bingo Card--BOLO for his usual catch phrases to win!

ObamaBingo.jpg

Agreed--there is absolutely no COMPARISON between Barack Obama and Mitt Romney.

This country elected a POTUS who's only experience was as a community organizer--very little accomplishments and never really worked a day in his life in the private sector.

This economy is way over Barack Obama's head--and it couldn't be more evident with his actions over the last 2-1/2 years.

In his New York Times Sunday Review essay &#8220;What Happened to Obama?&#8221; Emory University psychology professor Drew Westen summed up the president&#8217;s lack of experience with devastating succinctness.

&#8220;Those of us who were bewitched by his eloquence on the campaign trail chose to ignore some disquieting aspects of his biography: that he had accomplished very little before he ran for president, having never run a business or a state; that he had a singularly unremarkable career as a law professor, publishing nothing in 12 years at the University of Chicago other than an autobiography; and that, before joining the United States Senate, he occasionally, as a state senator in Illinois, voted &#8216;present&#8217; on difficult issues,&#8221; wrote Westen, author of The Political Brain: The Role of Emotion in Deciding the Fate of the Nation.

Great: Now Even Committed Democrats Concede Obama &#8216;Had No Accomplishments Prior to Being Elected&#8217; &#8211; Thanks for Nothing, Dems! | Conservatives4Palin

$fore.jpg

Last edited:

The Obama speech Bingo Card--BOLO for his usual catch phrases to win!

ObamaBingo.jpg

:lol:

Let's play!1

Both those things were caused by progressive ideals and policies put forth by both parties such as the equal opportunity lending act (that was directly responsible for the housing crash that helped crash the economy, along with the greed of individuals in the govt, the banks, and the greed of individual borrowers)

Forum List

Back