Romney's plan- Cut taxes on rich, destroy Medicare, raise Pentagon, cut debt 2035....

The answer ism PUBS did it, some Dems go along, blue dogs, and some who are persuaded. Dems are allowed to do that as opposed to bought off, brainwashed, or browbeaten Pubs and dupes these days. As Will Rogers said, "I am a member of no organized political party, I'm a Democrat"....

Lockstep Nazi inspired Pubs are great at getting elected and ruining Dem gov't and the country. Ruling well, not so much...

Should Pubs be rewarded for putting us in this mess (WORLD DEPRESSION and dumbazz wars, huge growth of AlQaeda), and now paralyzing the gov't since 2/2010 (and they even lie about THAT)?

"No compromise, un-American Tea Party GOP" (TIME).

Why in the world do you vote for these disastrous, lying incompetents?

You should also remember ALL Californians are dumbazzes, but no one has done as much as Nixon,and Reagan, and in Cal itself, Jarvis and Pubs who refuse a good ID card for work SS. Pass the Schumer bill. Fuck California!! tyvm

Why don't the dupes KNOW? LOL

Romney's ACTUAL plan- Cut taxes on rich, destroy Medicare/aid, Health Reform, raise pentagon spending, cut regs on Wall St, worry about debt in 2035...BRILLIANT

Here stupid - Romney's plan would even help fools like you and Obama - Obama win could cost Romney $5M in personal taxes - Local News - Clarksburg, WV - msnbc.com

Horse patoot. Romney will only help the rich, continue ruining the non rich and the country- and world. A W clone, but with no personality. Later, much.

Romney's ACTUAL plan- Cut taxes on rich, destroy Medicare/aid, Health Reform, raise pentagon spending, cut regs on Wall St, worry about debt in 2035...BRILLIANT

We spend too much money - our government isn't solvent at all.

The government (more specifically democrats) don't give a shit if the taxpayers foot the bill on 100 dollar rolls of toilet paper.

There is so much ridiculous pork that can be cut....

Look, you cant have your cake and eat it. The solution is not raising taxes - it's cutting spending.

The answer ism PUBS did it, some Dems go along, blue dogs, and some who are persuaded. Dems are allowed to do that as opposed to bought off, brainwashed, or browbeaten Pubs and dupes these days. As Will Rogers said, "I am a member of no organized political party, I'm a Democrat"....

Lockstep Nazi inspired Pubs are great at getting elected and ruining Dem gov't and the country. Ruling well, not so much...

Should Pubs be rewarded for putting us in this mess (WORLD DEPRESSION and dumbazz wars, huge growth of AlQaeda), and now paralyzing the gov't since 2/2010 (and they even lie about THAT)?

"No compromise, un-American Tea Party GOP" (TIME).

Why in the world do you vote for these disastrous, lying incompetents?

some Democrats went along?.....Frankie you stupid ass it passed with 65% of the votes.....thats more than some you dumb ass.....you dont know shit about this State Frankie....a hell of a lot of Democrats wanted it and you wont see to many Democratic Homeowners voting to repeal it ....next time maybe you should just shut the fuck up when it comes to topics you dont understand........ .....

your answer right here Frankie shows me how fucking controlled you are.....you are one pathetic little toad Frankie....

You should also remember ALL Californians are dumbazzes, but no one has done as much as Nixon,and Reagan, and in Cal itself, Jarvis and Pubs who refuse a good ID card for work SS. Pass the Schumer bill. Fuck California!! tyvm

your talking about your liberal friends here Frankie....including your mistress Pelosi.....i notice all those DUMBASSES have an economy that dwarfs everyone elses in this country....maybe you can blame that on Republicans ....:lol:

Calfornia? No I'm talking about the votersThe lefties and righties are nuts, and the righties seem to own the GOP, along with the cut spending- I don't know where dupes. Forget Calfornia fcs- this is about Romney and the National..

Obama wants to cut spending on the military and other smart options, and raising taxes on the richest who are bloated under voodoo. Romney's plan to raise Pentagon spending and cutting taxes on the rich is ideological insanity. He has no plans to cut spending except screwing the social programs people depend on. Hellooooo?!?!

Link?

lol

Do you guys have any New Material? This Sorry as shit is not going to work this time around.

your talking about your liberal friends here Frankie....including your mistress Pelosi.....i notice all those DUMBASSES have an economy that dwarfs everyone elses in this country....maybe you can blame that on Republicans ....:lol:

And A Debt to Dwarfs All Other States. Shocker.

And A Debt to Dwarfs All Other States. Shocker.

hey still no 1 economy and i just read the other day ,still feeding your asses too....until someone takes over that.....i get to go neener neener neener....come on Charlie let me fuck with Frankie....:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back