Romney's plan- Cut taxes on rich, destroy Medicare, raise Pentagon, cut debt 2035....

Right over the dupes' heads...the debt will get worse under him than Obama, with the nonrich squeezed WORSE than under Boooosh....absolute idiocy for dupes to be for him...but does make them better than blacks, hispanics, and women....

Jeebus what a bunch of stupid a-holes.

thanx Frankie.....im sure you were a great teacher.....:eusa_shifty:

Right over the dupes' heads...the debt will get worse under him than Obama, with the nonrich squeezed WORSE than under Boooosh....absolute idiocy for dupes to be for him...but does make them better than blacks, hispanics, and women....

Jeebus what a bunch of stupid a-holes.

so says your crystal ball?

Romney's plan cuts tax rates for the top earners only. He then says he will "broaden the tax base" ... which means raising everyone else's taxes. At the same time, he is eliminating Medicare.

How does this plan help the majority of citizens?

hey i hear ya.....as a fellow Californian im sure just like me,you know all about taxes.....its about time the rest of the country starts paying like we are....

It must be racism and wanting to belong withe the "big dogs", who turn out to be greedy oblivious spoiled rich kids....bought off mouth pieces, con men and incompetents....a disgrace....So gd stupid.

Thanks for 9/11, the stupidest wars ever, the DEPRESSION, the noncooperation, and 30 years of voodoo ruin. BRILLIANT!

im sorry to tell you Frankie.....those guys are the same type of person you speak so highly of....i know i know.....you just cant believe that.....not your guys.....just the other guys.....

The dupes are old white men and women, dying off. Young people and hispanics are the up and comers- good for Dems. I really don't care if the dupes don't respect me LOL- they're ALL silly chumps, or bought off a-holes. POLITICALLY. see sig

Biden and Obama, Randi and Stephanie, Harry, Dems are NOT spoiled oblivious rich kids, or their POLICIES would help the nonrich, not the rich.I don't like a-hole rich people, the Pubs. I went to Hotchkiss- I know LOL.

The dupes are old white men and women, dying off. Young people and hispanics are the up and comers- good for Dems. I really don't care if the dupes don't respect me LOL- they're ALL silly chumps, or bought off a-holes. POLITICALLY. see sig

when the Hispanics take over your party Frankie where are you going to go?.....it will be somewhat different than it is now.....they wont care for old white fuckers like you....plus that they wont be able to understand a word your saying.....they dont know Franco-American....

Biden and Obama, Randi and Stephanie, Harry, Dems are NOT spoiled oblivious rich kids, or their POLICIES would help the nonrich, not the rich.I don't like a-hole rich people, the Pubs. I went to Hotchkiss- I know LOL.

sure Frankie....whatever you say.....you would think as long as you have been around you would know better.....

Compare Booosh and Romney with Biden and Obama, or ANY DEM- they help the nonrich DUH- also the economy does better.

Many people don't like DEPRESSIONS and the ruin of the nonrich and the country. The hispanics are fine, won't pander to the rich, destroy Medicare/aid. ss. You're silly.

Compare Booosh and Romney with Biden and Obama, or ANY DEM- they help the nonrich DUH- also the economy does better.

Many people don't like DEPRESSIONS and the ruin of the nonrich and the country. The hispanics are fine, won't pander to the rich, destroy Medicare/aid. ss. You're silly.

Frankie you dont think those fuckers are making money on the same thing Republican Rich are?......look at Gore.....use those stupid light Bulbs to save the planet.....how much did big Al make on dumbasses like you who immediately went out and bought a bunch?....just like out here in Cal.....banning plastic bags,once again to save the planet.....and use the more expensive cheap canvas bag.....which politician/rich guy is going to make a bundle on this....open your eyes Frankie.....a rich person is a rich person and i dont care which party they are from.....Republicans fuck you in front of your face....Democrats are fucking you behind your back....and Hispanics WONT pander the the rich?....do you know who Antonio Villaraigosa is?....your silly Frankie and your also very gullible for a guy of your age....

Pub POLICY has ruined the nonrich and the country for 30 years, and now ANOTHER Pub World Great Depression, and no new ideas, just total noncooperation and fear mongering. Someone's making billions off canvas bags LOL. Dems are fine, Pubs lie, cheat, and steal NONSTOP. see sig.

Pub POLICY has ruined the nonrich and the country for 30 years, and now ANOTHER Pub World Great Depression, and no new ideas, just total noncooperation and fear mongering. Someone's making billions off canvas bags LOL. Dems are fine, Pubs lie, cheat, and steal NONSTOP. see sig.

great answer Frankie.....i dont know, i try to talk to you with a little respect because for some strange reason i like giving you a hard time.....but if your just going to basically post the same shit over and over.....why should i even try?.....

Truth is repetitive...LOL

So is the OP. Dupes aren't told what they're actually going to get.

Cal. is screwed because of Pub Jarvis's Prop 13 capping taxes, Pubs refusal to have good ID- LOVE cheap labor!!

Cal. is screwed because of Pub Jarvis's Prop 13 capping taxes
, Pubs refusal to have good ID- LOVE cheap labor!!

you have said this before Frankie and i have asked this each time to which i get no answer....so lets do it again......WHO HELPED VOTE THIS IN?......WHO through all the years DO NOT want to see it repealed,BECAUSE,it would affect their property taxes just as well as a Republican?.....and who signed the thing into law?.....now are you going to Dance again or play ball?...

Cal. is screwed because of Pub Jarvis's Prop 13 capping taxes
, Pubs refusal to have good ID- LOVE cheap labor!!

you have said this before Frankie and i have asked this each time to which i get no answer....so lets do it again......WHO HELPED VOTE THIS IN?......WHO through all the years DO NOT want to see it repealed,BECAUSE,it would affect their property taxes just as well as a Republican?.....and who signed the thing into law?.....now are you going to Dance again or play ball?...

i guess your going to Dance Frankie.....dont worry....i knew you would....what else could you have done?.....say Democrats did?.....your not allowed to....i get it....

Jesus. Frankie is one dumb ass.

He and Truthsplatters must be related.

if he answered my 3 questions he would have to say Democrats 3 times.....to him that would be equal to saying Beetlejuice 3 times.....only he would get Pelosi appearing and she would be pissed at him for not toeing the line.....

Forum List

Back