Romney's party yacht has a Cayman Islands flag

The main point...who gives a rat's ass other than small minded idiots trying to make this stick to Romney. No one cares except morons who already made up their minds to vote for Owebamanation.

It's the morons who support leaders who don't support this country. They can't even fly the US Flag. And remember when Republicans were in a "snit" over Obama's "lapel pin"?

If flying the U.S. Flag means I have to pay $100,000 in taxes, then I don't fly it. There's a difference between being a patriot and being a moron.

No stupid.
It's parking in Rhode Island so he dodge's Massachusett's taxes.

That help assfucker?

Kerry Pays Massachusetts Tax on Yacht Docked in Rhode Island | Fox News

Only because he got caught, nimrod.

Massachusetts officials said Kerry was within his rights to base the vessel in Rhode Island, despite owning homes in Nantucket and Boston, but they also said he would be liable for taxes if he brought the yacht to Massachusetts within six months of taking ownership.

Who's the "assfucker" now? Ooh, that's gotta hurt. And from Fox news. Ouch!

No one claimed it was illegal. However, there seems to be some kind of tax evasion issue here, so maybe it is.

It's also not illegal to register your yacht in the Cayman Islands.

Or invest in the Cayman Islands or use Swiss tax shelters.

Or have a hundred million dollars in an IRA. Oh wait. OK maybe not that.

Or sign dozens of documents saying you weren't working at Bain when you received salaries from a dozen companies where you signed dozens of documents saying you didn't work there when you said you did. Or were you saying you did work there when you signed documents saying you didn't. It's very confusing. Either way, lying to the government is a felony.

The main point...who gives a rat's ass other than small minded idiots trying to make this stick to Romney. No one cares except morons who already made up their minds to vote for Owebamanation.

It's the morons who support leaders who don't support this country. They can't even fly the US Flag. And remember when Republicans were in a "snit" over Obama's "lapel pin"?

If flying the U.S. Flag means I have to pay $100,000 in taxes, then I don't fly it. There's a difference between being a patriot and being a moron.

Shit. It takes you five years to earn a hundred thousand dollars.

Only because he got caught, nimrod.

Massachusetts officials said Kerry was within his rights to base the vessel in Rhode Island, despite owning homes in Nantucket and Boston, but they also said he would be liable for taxes if he brought the yacht to Massachusetts within six months of taking ownership.

Who's the "assfucker" now? Ooh, that's gotta hurt. And from Fox news. Ouch!

No one claimed it was illegal. However, there seems to be some kind of tax evasion issue here, so maybe it is.

Or sign dozens of documents saying you weren't working at Bain when you received salaries from a dozen companies where you signed dozens of documents saying you didn't work there when you said you did. Or were you saying you did work there when you signed documents saying you didn't. It's very confusing. Either way, lying to the government is a felony.

You're a dishonest fucktard... you edited the link title.

This is the actual link title as created by FOX NEWS...
Kerry Agrees to Pay Massachusetts Tax on Yacht Docked in Rhode Island | Fox News

See the difference, you lying pussbucket?

He got caught avoiding the taxes, and agreed after getting caught to go ahead and pay them.

Romney doesn't own it. Obama owns his suit unless we paid for that too with tax dollars.

Now you're trying to say Romney doesn't support the country. You are as disingenuous as they come.

He's more American in his actions and thinking than the POS that no one knows with 100% certainity where the hell he came form.

Kerry Agrees to Pay Massachusetts Tax on Yacht Docked in Rhode Island | Fox News

He got caught avoiding the taxes, and agreed after getting caught to go ahead and pay them.

If Romney committed a felony, then why isn't he in prison?

Jealous hater-bots are so damn boring. Hopefully the People will give em the boot in November.

abc_caymans_flag_kb_120829_wg.jpg

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Blotter/abc_caymans_flag_kb_120829_wg.jpg

I'm truly underwhelmed by this.

your not going to get him to answer you.....thats what Dean does.....puts up a title...then a link.....you read the link....has nothing to do with the title...here is one of his most famous......

"Republicans Hate Education and Want to End it"..........the link he supplied said nothing about this.....not one Republican saying how he hates Education and wanting to End it....thats why he gets no respect in his Threads....Dishonesty.....and he knows it too....

I seem to remember ole John 'Heinz Heiress Fortune' Kerry having some yacht issues no? Didn't seem to stop Dem-Bots from voting for him. So obviously, i'll have to call Bullshite on this post.

Wrong, asshole. Marginal rates are lower, but most deductions were eliminated. We're paying about the same percentage we paid in the 50s, which was far too much. However, the government is spending about 30% more.

Not a single link to back that up. Should I be surprised?

So he has a history of tax evasion. How uniquely American.

Forum List

Back