Romney’s Own Standard, Flip that tax rate 2011

Liberals talking about an assessment of character when the BOZO in the WH was friends with a domestic terrorist, LIES every fucking day about something.. and the list goes on.. LAUGHABLE

Why is it any of your damn business what he does with his money beyond what he is legally made to pay Uncle Sam??! WHY?? Why do you concern yourself with other people's money and possessions? Why don't you worry about yourself?!

The government doesn't OWN the American taxpayer. The government has royally FUCKED up everything it touches and you want us to give more of OUR money to a government 16 trillon in debt???? That makes you and every liberal, INSANE.

How am I to make an assessment of the character of this man, my general understanding elections are about character of the individual. Regardless of all spew and rhetoric. The 130000000 dollars or so, nobody's asking for a full accounting of every last dollar. All this is well established process with variations in our political system. We can get on our high horses two years 12 years whatever. And I do believe every politician that runs for office is well aware his personal history and yes tax return will be in the process somewhere, not like the subject never come up before. the upcoming weeks will be wonderful I say.

What is wrong with you? Honestly? He paid what he legally had to pay.. Why are you and all liberals soo obsessed with what other people make and spend their money on?? Answer those questions. If you "do believe" that every Politician is aware of their personal history, then why not call on OBAMA to unseal ALL of his records he used Executive Order to seal and hide on the first day he took office?? is that important?? What is he hiding? Mitt released his taxes, going back 20 years.. He paid his taxes.. but that isn't enough for you liberals because you need a DIVERSION.. Too fuckin bad. IT'S HIS MONEY.. HE BUILT IT.. Go make your own money and stop pawing off of Americans.

It's sheer hatred of success, probably from jealousy, inadequacy and some penis envy too

Why is it any of your damn business what he does with his money beyond what he is legally made to pay Uncle Sam??! WHY?? Why do you concern yourself with other people's money and possessions? Why don't you worry about yourself?!

The government doesn't OWN the American taxpayer. The government has royally FUCKED up everything it touches and you want us to give more of OUR money to a government 16 trillon in debt???? That makes you and every liberal, INSANE.

How am I to make an assessment of the character of this man, my general understanding elections are about character of the individual. Regardless of all spew and rhetoric. The 130000000 dollars or so, nobody's asking for a full accounting of every last dollar. All this is well established process with variations in our political system. We can get on our high horses two years 12 years whatever. And I do believe every politician that runs for office is well aware his personal history and yes tax return will be in the process somewhere, not like the subject never come up before. the upcoming weeks will be wonderful I say.

What is wrong with you? Honestly? He paid what he legally had to pay.. Why are you and all liberals soo obsessed with what other people make and spend their money on?? Answer those questions. If you "do believe" that every Politician is aware of their personal history, then why not call on OBAMA to unseal ALL of his records he used Executive Order to seal and hide on the first day he took office?? is that important?? What is he hiding? Mitt released his taxes, going back 20 years.. He paid his taxes.. but that isn't enough for you liberals because you need a DIVERSION.. Too fuckin bad. IT'S HIS MONEY.. HE BUILT IT.. Go make your own money and stop pawing off of Americans.

So your point is both are withholding information that is of a personal nature? If we're talking about the 2011 tax return the information he provided on his tax form I'm damn sure completely follows today's tax codes. I think you answered your own question on both the politicians. Off the top of my head I can't think of any president that hasn't executive /ordered papers to be sealed, on a vast variety of subjects personal. public and otherwise. Thank you for reminding me about telling the president to unseal records. Mr. President for guns slammers sake provide records, the records today. I don't recall stating that he didn't pay enough taxes for me, but I did make an accusation of trustworthiness. Also he built stuffy ,destroyed stuffy, sold stuffy, again this subject not about building stuff etc., it is about paying stuff like taxes. After my childhood of fun and I grew into an adult and started working. At first I was unhappy about deductions and taxes, frankly its was very irritating to me. Nowadays, To me paying taxes buys me freedom! And one way or another we've pawing off what America provides us. Unless you grew up and family paid for all of your education you did not paw off the tax dollar. If you went to public school and got education K- 12, your parents never paid anywhere near in taxes to cover this cost to the public.

btw..
And I'm proud to spew on America loudly when things are wrong.

Last edited:

It's sheer hatred of success, probably from jealousy, inadequacy and some penis envy too

Try again, I wish I could live up to your standards stated above. All this stuff is too limiting for me and not worth the effort and doesn't provide very much satisfaction. As for the penis envy, what average guy does not want to be larger? And I recall after football in the shower the black guys had the bigger dicks on average. Change of subject: You girls, I'm not into breast enhancements I like all natural whatever size.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back