Romney’s Own Standard, Flip that tax rate 2011

CausingPAIN

Rookie
Jan 26, 2012
I'm not sure? Can you help?
By Romney’s Own Standard, His Tax Returns Would Disqualify Him From The Presidency

"If Romney had taken all of the deductions available to him under the tax code, he would have paid closer to a 9 percent tax rate in 2011. In attempting to match up his tax rate with his prior statement, Romney is paying more in taxes — and by his very own standard — disqualifying himself from the presidency. It’s worth noting that under Romney’s tax plan, he would cut his own rates even further, and would have paid little to no taxes under Paul Ryan’s 2010 budget, which would have eliminated the capital gains tax. "

"The New York Times notes: “It is possible, however, that Mr. Rommey could still deduct the unclaimed amount of his charitable donations in future tax years, experts said.”

By Romney's Own Standard, His Tax Returns Would Disqualify Him From The Presidency | ThinkProgress

9 Things to Know About Mitt Romney's Tax Returns | Mother Jones

If so cheap to sell a Horse that can't dance and get sued. An amended tax return will be the order of the day.

It's rather disgusting isn't it? Leftists demand more of the taxpayer money to fund things like Solyndra, Overseas Mosques, Abortion, PLanned Parenthood, ACORN..

Romney is right.. He paid what he needed.. FUCK UNCLE SAM.. That's his money .. Liberals think they can tell us what to eat, drink, where to shop, what cars to buy.. and how we can spend our own money.. Hell, they even think our money is theirs..

They are trained to hate people who have succeeded with free enterprise, they love Union bosses and politicians.

By Romney’s Own Standard, His Tax Returns Would Disqualify Him From The Presidency

"If Romney had taken all of the deductions available to him under the tax code, he would have paid closer to a 9 percent tax rate in 2011. In attempting to match up his tax rate with his prior statement, Romney is paying more in taxes — and by his very own standard — disqualifying himself from the presidency. It’s worth noting that under Romney’s tax plan, he would cut his own rates even further, and would have paid little to no taxes under Paul Ryan’s 2010 budget, which would have eliminated the capital gains tax. "

"The New York Times notes: “It is possible, however, that Mr. Rommey could still deduct the unclaimed amount of his charitable donations in future tax years, experts said.”

By Romney's Own Standard, His Tax Returns Would Disqualify Him From The Presidency | ThinkProgress

If so cheap to sell a Horse that can't dance and get sued. An amended tax return will be the order of the day.

It's nice to know that as Embassies burn and Americans die, the Zombie liberal herd covets Mitt Romneys money.. He released his returns.. The IRS has NEVER arrested this man or charged him with tax evasion.. WHY NOT???????? Hmmm?? All we have are liberals lying their asses off doing anything to cover for this CLUSTERFUCK President who hides behind Executive Order, his entire past..

What a fucking joke!

he hides what he's done and says vote for me, look at what all I've done....

They've been trained to think like peasants, serfs and peons and the scary part is they have it down perfectly

The bottom line is this:

Liberals want other people's money to fund their leftist TRASH. There's a voluntary box on your tax forms to pay more .. Check it and STFU.

Marxist hate success

I'm not following you hear Frankie! On Romney's 2011 tax return how does the word Marxist apply here and I didn't read anything about hate? Wanting to pay less in taxes by taking deductions is Marxist on Romney's part? And/Or paying more in taxes by Romney is Marxist, I'm not following you hear frankly. Either-way Romney made a personal choice on what to do. And what's the issue about success in all this?

Marxist hate success

I'm not following you hear Frankie! On Romney's 2011 tax return how does the word Marxist apply here and I didn't read anything about hate? Wanting to pay less in taxes by taking deductions is Marxist on Romney's part? And/Or paying more in taxes by Romney is Marxist, I'm not following you hear frankly. Either-way Romney made a personal choice on what to do. And what's the issue about success in all this?

Why is it any of your damn business what he does with his money beyond what he is legally made to pay Uncle Sam??! WHY?? Why do you concern yourself with other people's money and possessions? Why don't you worry about yourself?!

The government doesn't OWN the American taxpayer. The government has royally FUCKED up everything it touches and you want us to give more of OUR money to a government 16 trillon in debt???? That makes you and every liberal, INSANE.

It's nice to know that as Embassies burn and Americans die, the Zombie liberal herd covets Mitt Romneys money.. He released his returns.. The IRS has NEVER arrested this man or charged him with tax evasion.. WHY NOT???????? Hmmm?? All we have are liberals lying their asses off doing anything to cover for this CLUSTERFUCK President who hides behind Executive Order, his entire past..

What a fucking joke!

Thank you for a recap on our embassies burning. How this applies to romney's tax returns beyond me, my posts is merely an assessment from experience of what Romneys doing. I've been around accountants for a large part of my life, and I've had to many discussions on ways to beat the tax system. The most entertaining one's are the illegal ones that makes me laugh my ass off. So if you and Frankie lwant to pay more taxes please do, they will help keep away the barbarians from my door, that pesky 47%.:eusa_whistle:

What a fucking joke!

Thank you for a recap on our embassies burning. How this applies to romney's tax returns beyond me, my posts is merely an assessment from experience of what Romneys doing. I've been around accountants for a large part of my life, and I've had to many discussions on ways to beat the tax system. The most entertaining one's are the illegal ones that makes me laugh my ass off. So if you and Frankie lwant to pay more taxes please do, they will help keep away the barbarians from my door, that pesky 47%.:eusa_whistle:

You're charming but wrong :) Once again, why is it any of your business what someone does with their own money? He paid what he had to pay.. Hey, there's a box to check for you libs to send Uncle Sam more.. Knock yourselves out but keep your hands out of our pockets.

Marxist hate success

That's why they not only want to punish people who have become successful, but use that punishment as a clear warning to anyone who wishes to be successful not to do so or they too will be punished.

Except of course for party bosses and Union bosses. That's how we got Detroit and that's their goal for the USA

Detroit! I beg to differ. obama himself said that Chicago was a model for the nation. Detroit is a poor second.

Marxist hate success

You're not following me because you're a fucking ignoramus.

That help?

Marxist hate success

Why is it any of your damn business what he does with his money beyond what he is legally made to pay Uncle Sam??! WHY?? Why do you concern yourself with other people's money and possessions? Why don't you worry about yourself?!

The government doesn't OWN the American taxpayer. The government has royally FUCKED up everything it touches and you want us to give more of OUR money to a government 16 trillon in debt???? That makes you and every liberal, INSANE.

How am I to make an assessment of the character of this man, my general understanding elections are about character of the individual. Regardless of all spew and rhetoric. The 130000000 dollars or so, nobody's asking for a full accounting of every last dollar. All this is well established process with variations in our political system. We can get on our high horses two years 12 years whatever. And I do believe every politician that runs for office is well aware his personal history and yes tax return will be in the process somewhere, not like the subject never come up before. the upcoming weeks will be wonderful I say.

How am I to make an assessment of the character of this man, my general understanding elections are about character of the individual. Regardless of all spew and rhetoric. The 130000000 dollars or so, nobody's asking for a full accounting of every last dollar. All this is well established process with variations in our political system. We can get on our high horses two years 12 years whatever. And I do believe every politician that runs for office is well aware his personal history and yes tax return will be in the process somewhere, not like the subject never come up before. the upcoming weeks will be wonderful I say.

What is wrong with you? Honestly? He paid what he legally had to pay.. Why are you and all liberals soo obsessed with what other people make and spend their money on?? Answer those questions. If you "do believe" that every Politician is aware of their personal history, then why not call on OBAMA to unseal ALL of his records he used Executive Order to seal and hide on the first day he took office?? is that important?? What is he hiding? Mitt released his taxes, going back 20 years.. He paid his taxes.. but that isn't enough for you liberals because you need a DIVERSION.. Too fuckin bad. IT'S HIS MONEY.. HE BUILT IT.. Go make your own money and stop pawing off of Americans.

Forum List

Back