Romney's new campaign add?

It's a tax and enforcement will be by the IRS. lien on your home, garnishment of wages, ohhhhh yeahhhhh.

Romney's campaign just became a tax revolt.

Can we call it Freeloaders For Romney? The only ones who are going to get hit by the mandate, is the freeloaders who don't have insurance, and expect the rest of us to pay for their healthcare.

hahahahahahahah

keep trying this does not hurt Obama

If this doesn't hurt Obama then why did republicans do so well in the 2010 election?

Because Americans really like insurance plans that deny coverage, using some frivolous claim of preexixting conditions? Americans love the fact that they have to pay higher healthcare premiums because freeloaders aren't covered, and we all pay for their emergency services?

Obama the liar or idiot? Which is it?

There's a third, fourth, and fifth choice. You're a liar; you're and idiot; or you're both.

STEPHANOPOULOS: But you reject that it’s a tax increase?
OBAMA: I absolutely reject that notion

Direct quote. Is Obama a liar or an idiot?

Obama is correct. It's not a tax increase, since it only applies to the freeloaders who don't have healthcare insurance. It's actually an economic cost reduction for those of us who are responsible enough to maintain insurance.

There's a third, fourth, and fifth choice. You're a liar; you're and idiot; or you're both.

Obama is correct. It's not a tax increase, since it only applies to the freeloaders who don't have healthcare insurance. It's actually an economic cost reduction for those of us who are responsible enough to maintain insurance.

So the Supreme Court is wrong?

Ah, then you disagree with the SCOTUS opinion.

Forum List

Back