Romney's claim on Obama refuted, lol

Well, it's posted on facebook. It must be true.

Good point. I mean if you can't trust anonymous FB posters, who can you trust? LOL Emails and FB posts about Obama's birth certificate went viral, too, so I guess that is true.

Not much of a deep thinker, are you?

While some areas of government spending have decreased under Obama, overall spending has increased dramatically. Save a dime here, spending a hundred dollars more over there...hardly what a reasonable person would call the "lowest spending record". Bottom line, there has been more deficit spending under Obama than all previous administrations combined.

Educate yourself before spouting stupid shit like this...or not.

Not this again.

Yes, Obama has increased spending at a slower rate than any recent president. But still, he did increase it from the insane levels Bush left it at, meaning Obama is still spending an insane amount.

Again, he didn't increase it much, but an increase of an already insane level is still bad.

How much of his increased spending was due to his actually putting the two wars ON THE BOOKS?

This stupid thing again??

The report is bogus in the extreme. The way they get away with it is that the Stimulus bill was on the fiscal year of George Bush but it was done by Obama.

It's the biggest lie out there right now and still so many morons are buying it.

It doesn't matter, man. Just shake him a bit and the message will change, his faithful will repeat infinitum,.....um,.... well at least utill someone shakes him again.

You angry idiots don't get it, *ROMNEY'S* claim was bogus, lets not get side tracked with ad-hominems, if you're mad say you're mad.

Not this again.

Yes, Obama has increased spending at a slower rate than any recent president. But still, he did increase it from the insane levels Bush left it at, meaning Obama is still spending an insane amount.

Again, he didn't increase it much, but an increase of an already insane level is still bad.

How much of his increased spending was due to his actually putting the two wars ON THE BOOKS?

yeah that stimulius, health care law, stimulus two, bailouts of wall street and GM,
DAMN those wars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I posted in this thread with a moron that thinks Obama didnt spend any money. Did the OP go to college, and where?

Forum List

Back