Romneys blind trust...blind?

Who gives a shit! Romney said it's blind but called blind trusts a scam. Who cares he's on both sides and his past self disagrees with his current self. Who cares about the truth?

Who gives a shit! Romney said it's blind but called blind trusts a scam. Who cares he's on both sides and his past self disagrees with his current self. Who cares about the truth?
John Kerry?

Why don't we start the Mitt Romney search group? We will scan the internet to find out if there is any position Romney has not flipped on. Hours of my research hs produced nothing.

They call him Flipper Flipper, Flipper
Faster than lightning
You can't possibly
Flip faster than he.

FLOP!!!

Apparently it is because we all know that Obama and his wife are heavily invested in companies that outsource jobs. If a blind trust were truly blind, then we couldn't know that.

mitt-romney-liar41.jpg

Yes you can, Mitt, yes you can...

can i get back to you?

i need to work on pretending to care before i respond.

thanks
Oh come on... You got to admit the argument put up by the link was both logical and funny.

Unless... Of course you didn't click it.

I think Obama's $16,000,000,000,000 and climbing debt, record unemployment, no job creation, worthless $, etc. are bit more pressing than Romney's trust.

Frankly, who gives a shit?
It is hardly Obama's 16 trillion. Reagan, Bush I and Bush II passed the almost 11 trillion GOP debt off to Obama to begin with. Then you have another almost 2 trillion in interest on the GOP debt, that makes a 13 trillion GOP debt. Then you have the carryover policies of Doofus Bush like the costs of 2 wars, the lifetime medical costs for tens of thousands of injured vets, the unfunded Medicare Part D, etc., for another trillion which brings the GOP debt up to 14 trillion. The GOP run up the debt and then blame everyone else.

fireman-arsonist-cartoon.jpg

Last edited:

I think Obama's $16,000,000,000,000 and climbing debt, record unemployment, no job creation, worthless $, etc. are bit more pressing than Romney's trust.

It is hardly Obama's 16 trillion. Reagan, Bush I and Bush II passed the almost 11 trillion GOP debt off to Obama to begin with. Then you have another almost 2 trillion in interest on the GOP debt, that makes a 13 trillion GOP debt. Then you have the carryover policies of Doofus Bush like the costs of 2 wars, the lifetime medical costs for tens of thousands of injured vets, the unfunded Medicare Part D, etc., for another trillion which brings the GOP debt up to 14 trillion. The GOP run up the debt and then blame everyone else.

Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbboooooooooooosssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I guess $5,000,000,000,000 hasn't been added to the national debt under Pres. Barry Kardashian?

At end of the day, out of the two........I'll take the warts w/ the guy most likely to stimulate the economy based on his financial experience and mere appearance in the office alone.

Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbboooooooooooosssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I guess $5,000,000,000,000 hasn't been added to the national debt under Pres. Barry Kardashian?
Well CON$ have come down from 16 trillion to 5 trillion, that's some progress. How can you blame the interest in the 11 trillion GOP debt Obama inherited???? If you were honest you couldn't, so that's another trillion of GOP debt. GOP policies don't stop the day Obama takes office so you have to also add those carryovers to the GOP debt. And don't say you don't do the same thing, when CON$ figure the cost of the Affordable Care Act they calculate at least 10 years, longer than any one president's two terms. When you add in all the GOP policy carryovers Obama ran up very little in NEW debt!! And you know it.

Now you are confusing us all with facts.

Forum List

Back