Romney's Bain Lie

If a liberal presidential candidate (god knows we have never had one, but it would be nice) from the Democratic party were running and refusing to show 10 yrs of tax returns

the world would end, righty would literally spontaneously combust with excitement

not to mention the MSM would absolutely crucify him...unlike when a vile and filthy pile of human excrement like
Willard does

That the best you got?

Any proof you?

Didnt think so.

Nigga PUUULLLEEEEZZZ!!!!! Do you really think you deserve anyone's best?

You might be good for a last call two six packs and a fifth of tequilla judgement call from a lounge lizzard two bit whore. Then perhaps that would be more than you deserve.

"someone's best"....:lol: :lol: You gyz crack me up... :clap2:

Yeah, no shit...

Look, I will take the heat around here if that is what is necessary.

Like Mike Malloy, I call them terrorists, cuz that is what they are

Yeah, no shit...

Fuck off, troll.

You are speaking to a person, me, who is 1000 times smarter than you, more mature than you, more successful than you and more valuable to the human family than you...

bow and beg my forgiveness for being so insolent...

translation: this Uncensored neocon asshole who is still bitter about 2008 DIDN'T EVEN READ THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE LINKS. That way he confirms his assertions via willful ignorance.

Well, SOMEBODY didn't, hack.

{Those familiar with Romney's discussions with his Bain partners said the contacts included several meetings in Boston, the company's home base, but were limited to matters that did not affect the firm's investments or other management decisions}

From your own link, hack.

My God, Uncensored2008 is truly one stupid SOB if he thinks out-of-context quotes will make his case. Here is the other part of the paragraph that Uncensored'08 left out, and the following paragraph for clarification: Yet Romney continued to oversee his partnership stakes even as he disengaged from the firm, personally signing or approving a series of corporate and legal documents through the spring of 2001, according to financial reports reviewed by The Associated Press.

The details of Romney's contacts with his Bain partners between his 1999 departure and his separation from the company in mid-2001 could show how involved he was — either as CEO or passive investor — in several multimillion-dollar investment deals, bankruptcies and a spate of layoffs and overseas job shifts at Bain-owned companies that reportedly occurred during that span. Romney's role became a campaign issue in recent weeks because corporate records from the time showed his interests in some of those deals — despite his insistence that he gave up any decision-making authority once he left Bain.

This is the voting base for Romney...angry, stupid people who cannot get past their own personal bias and prejudices to see that the very people they are supporting literally wipes their feet on them.

And the Obama base? Lying fucks that would make Joseph Goebbels hang his head in shame?

As I've demonstrated above, the only "lying fuck" here is YOU, Uncensored2008....so your accusations are but a piss in the wind.

Uncensored2008 and his fellow neocon/teabagger parrots literally wanted DNA samples from Obama...and when their Drudge talking point was factually disproven by legal reputable sources, they just refuse to accept it.

You mean, we dispute the bullshit demagoguery you morons post from ThinkProgress and KOS.

No, I STATED IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS that when documented, valid FACTS are presented that contradict the BS flunkies like YOU parrot from Limbaugh and Drudge and Kristol and Krauthhammer, YOU refuse to accept it. Your intellectual dishonesty exposed above is confirms this. You detest the forementioned sites because they consistently PROVE what a bunch of liars the GOP punditry/politicos are.

As a drunken neocon/teabagger's screen name statement says, "you can't fix stupid"...so it's pointless to debate with the insipid stubborness as Uncensored demonstrates here. I leave him to rant and blather alone.

The problem with you Obamabots is that you shamelessly lie. You're demagogues without a hint of integrity.

See above responses. Uncensored2008 is just a neocon/teabagger flunkie proud of his willful ignorance. Into the dumpster with him and his BS.

That the best you got?

Any proof you?

Didnt think so.

Nigga PUUULLLEEEEZZZ!!!!! Do you really think you deserve anyone's best?

You might be good for a last call two six packs and a fifth of tequilla judgement call from a lounge lizzard two bit whore. Then perhaps that would be more than you deserve.

"someone's best"....:lol: :lol: You gyz crack me up... :clap2:

Yeah, no shit...

Ya.. I like Mike Malloy! He TOTALLY rocks!

You are speaking to a person, me,

I'm speaking to a troll, you.

You are here to disrupt the conversation with your stupidity.

who is 1000 times smarter than you,

You have an IQ commensurate with a brain damaged sow bug. The closest you've come to an actual thought was the time while eating your own feces when you wondered why others shun you.

more mature than you, more successful than you and more valuable to the human family than you...

You're a worthless pile of shit, you bring nothing to this forum. You are incapable of reason or offering a rational argument on any subject.

Fuck off, troll.

Yeah, no shit...

Fuck off, troll.

You are speaking to a person, me, who is 1000 times smarter than you, more mature than you, more successful than you and more valuable to the human family than you...

Byebye Batman, you're my new hero...do you have any ConzHateUSA action dolls that I can buy?

Last edited:
See above responses. Uncensored2008 is just a neocon/teabagger flunkie proud of his willful ignorance. Into the dumpster with him and his BS.

You need some Xanex to augment that lobotomy you had.

You're in a complete meltdown, hack.

And the chronology of the posts shows this Uncensored neocon from 2008 is just blowing more smoke out of his flabby ass. Into the dumpster with him.

''Romney is hiding Bain abortion profits in his tax returns,'' says Tampa foe

Baldwin: "Disclose your tax returns and everything else about Stericycle."

Bain investment "would make Herod blush"

TAMPA, FL (MMD Newswire) August 16, 2012 -- Republican spokesmen for a rising "DUMP ROMNEY" rebellion today charged that Mitt Romney is "hiding Bain abortion profits in his tax returns" from investments that "would make Herod blush."

Steve Baldwin, former Republican Whip of the California State Assembly, said recent journalism about the actual date of Romney's departure from Bain Capital "has almost certainly revealed the real reason Romney refuses to release any more than two years of personal IRS data: Bain's craven investment in Stericycle corporation - a vendor to Planned Parenthood - lined Romney's pockets with profits from the incineration of aborted human fetuses. Mitt, it's time to disclose your tax returns and everything else about Stericycle."

Baldwin, also former Executive Director of the Council for National Policy (CNP), an influential conservative organization in Washington, said, "Tampa's GOP delegates will shame themselves if they don't conscientiously abstain from Romney on the first ballot to derail the worst nominee in our party's history. We're convinced Mitt Romney is hiding Bain abortion profits in his tax returns." Baldwin cited the following facts and sources to back up his charges:

- Despite claiming to have quit Bain in early 1999, Romney evidently controlled Stericycle via Bain for years thereafter: In July, The Boston Globe reported evidence that Romney maintained control of Bain and its investments for years after the date he claimed to have relinquished it. The Globe cited a June, 2012 federal filing by Romney's campaign which said, "Since February 11, 1999, Mr. Romney has not had any active role with any Bain Capital entity and has not been involved in the operations of any Bain Capital entity in any way.'' That, however, contradicted the findings of a July 2, 2012 Mother Jones investigation: "Citing SEC documents, the magazine said Romney had control of Bain Capital's shares in Stericycle, a medical waste company, in November 1999. Talking Points Memo reported this week on additional SEC filings listing Romney's position with Bain in July 2000 and February 2001."...

Forum List

Back