Romney's Arizona co-chairman steps down

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/208783-christie-vetoes-gay-marriage.html

you have one guess which party it is that hates gays so much they trample the will of the people

and you have to wonder why the Democrats in California have let the gays down....twice....like i have said....the Republicans are up front with what they feel about Gay people....the Democrats tell them one thing to their face,and when the Gay person leaves the room and the door shuts,its a different story.....why anyone would stay with either of these Parties is beyond me.....especially a gay person....

yeah, all those conservative religious Democrats, and the bigots who hide behind pc crap. But the people who voted against gay marriage in CA were not Democrats. It was not a Democratic party platform referendum. :eek:

I love this story. That dude faces the wrath of nutters who thought he was one of them.....but found out he is one of "them".
Hey DUMBASS...it's you LIBERALS that are attacking him. This thread was STARTED by a NUT FUCK LIBERAL whose ONLY intention was to poke fun at republicans for having a gay in their ranks when in actual FACT...all he has done is point out the liberal LIE that if you are gay or black or atheist or anything besides a white, evangelical christian...you CAN NOT be a republican!

MORONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell ya what. Why don't you jackasses do a google search for forums for gay conservatives or black conservatives or conservative atheist since that's the only place you get you eduction anyway? You MAY be surprised!

Of course...you may have to go over about 30 pages to find it since google will be hiding the results you're looking for!

Paul Babeu is a GREAT American from everything I've seen until now. I have for more than a year and will continue to support his election campaign to Congress until there are some REAL charges brought against the man that aren't just allegations likely bought and paid for by his democrat opponent!

I don't give a CRAP if he's gay. His POLITICS are RIGHT!!!!

there is a legal claim that he threatened a sex partner.

Is that OK in your book?

Liberals are just sorry that Babeu wasn't shot like Brian Terry. That's their complaint.

I love this story. That dude faces the wrath of nutters who thought he was one of them.....but found out he is one of "them".
Hey DUMBASS...it's you LIBERALS that are attacking him. This thread was STARTED by a NUT FUCK LIBERAL whose ONLY intention was to poke fun at republicans for having a gay in their ranks when in actual FACT...all he has done is point out the liberal LIE that if you are gay or black or atheist or anything besides a white, evangelical christian...you CAN NOT be a republican!

Tell ya what. Why don't you jackasses do a google search for forums for gay conservatives or black conservatives or conservative atheist since that's the only place you get you eduction anyway? You MAY be surprised!

Of course...you may have to go over about 30 pages to find it since google will be hiding the results you're looking for!

Paul Babeu is a GREAT American from everything I've seen until now. I have for more than a year and will continue to support his election campaign to Congress until there are some REAL charges brought against the man that aren't just allegations likely bought and paid for by his democrat opponent!

Oooohh. You is maaaaad!

What are his politics?

I wonder if you have fully realized what this all means.

The guy that you support....likes to put cocks in his mouth and suck them until they are hard and eventually ejaculate. And he has shared his bed with a Mexican man who is breaking our immigration laws.

What policies did you say you like again?

Oooohh. You is maaaaad!

What are his politics?

I wonder if you have fully realized what this all means.

The guy that you support....likes to put cocks in his mouth and suck them until they are hard and eventually ejaculate. And he has shared his bed with a Mexican man who is breaking our immigration laws.

What policies did you say you like again?

Your lack of comprehension is showing through your desire to paint this situation to your own liking. Babeu's lover was NOT an illegal alien.

I may get some conservatives who disagree with me on this, but I don't think what 2 adults do in the privacy of their own home is ANYBODY'S business but their own.

I voted for Babeu for Sheriff and I support him in his run for Congress.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/208783-christie-vetoes-gay-marriage.html

you have one guess which party it is that hates gays so much they trample the will of the people

and you have to wonder why the Democrats in California have let the gays down....twice....like i have said....the Republicans are up front with what they feel about Gay people....the Democrats tell them one thing to their face,and when the Gay person leaves the room and the door shuts,its a different story.....why anyone would stay with either of these Parties is beyond me.....especially a gay person....

yeah, all those conservative religious Democrats, and the bigots who hide behind pc crap. But the people who voted against gay marriage in CA were not Democrats. It was not a Democratic party platform referendum. :eek:
bullshit....like i said earlier i work with a lot of Democrat Union workers and the guys were Defiantly against gay marriage....not the Civil Union....but Marriage being recognized...you can sit there and believe Democrats are all for Gay marriage and did not vote against it being Recognized.....its your delusion.....

bullshit....like i said earlier i work with a lot of Democrat Union workers and the guys were Defiantly against gay marriage....not the Civil Union....but Marriage being recognized...you can sit there and believe Democrats are all for Gay marriage and did not vote against it being Recognized.....its your delusion.....

So the bigoted union guys you work with had religious arguments against gays marrying or social reasons? We all know those are the two objections right wing conservative bigots have funded in CA.

Sorry to burst your bigoted little bubble... (Who can forget Prop 8’s star witness David Blankenhorn’s admission that he knew of no study that proved children reared by gay couples fared worse than those raised by heterosexual parents.)

California Prop 8: the 9th Circuit strikes down the gay marriage ban. - Slate Magazine

10 Really Bad Arguments Against Same-Sex Marriage
Debunking the American Family Association's NoGayMarriage.com Platform

Arguments Against Same-Sex Marriage - Debunking 10 Arguments Against Same-Sex Marriage

So the bigoted union guys you work with had religious arguments against gays marrying or social reasons? We all know those are the two objections right wing conservative bigots have funded in CA.

Sorry to burst your bigoted little bubble... (Who can forget Prop 8’s star witness David Blankenhorn’s admission that he knew of no study that proved children reared by gay couples fared worse than those raised by heterosexual parents.)

California Prop 8: the 9th Circuit strikes down the gay marriage ban. - Slate Magazine

10 Really Bad Arguments Against Same-Sex Marriage
Debunking the American Family Association's NoGayMarriage.com Platform

Arguments Against Same-Sex Marriage - Debunking 10 Arguments Against Same-Sex Marriage

hey Dante.....YOU not me said and i Quote...."But the people who voted against gay marriage in CA were not Democrats.".......who the hell voted it down....the Republicans all by themselves in THIS State?.....they had a little bit of help....these people called Democrats.....like i have been saying....MANY Democrats tell you to your face one thing,behind your back its a different story.....if you dont think there are many regular old Democrats that just cant get behind two guys or girls marrying....then you live in Danteville.....not the real world....

hey Dante.....YOU not me said and i Quote...."But the people who voted against gay marriage in CA were not Democrats.".......who the hell voted it down....the Republicans all by themselves in THIS State?.....they had a little bit of help....these people called Democrats.....like i have been saying....MANY Democrats tell you to your face one thing,behind your back its a different story.....if you dont think there are many regular old Democrats that just cant get behind two guys or girls marrying....then you live in Danteville.....not the real world....

The people of California aren't Democrats. The ballot initiatives were put up by (mostly) religious bigots and bizarre social conservatives who are stuck on gay.

Of course there are bigoted religious Democrats and homophobic socially conservative Democrats. Unlike the GOP, the Democratic party is a big tent (used to be bigger). I left the Democratic party over the progressive populist bs (among other reasons), but that is another story --- so please don't tell me how most Democrats feel about issues. I am a true liberal and very open minded when speaking (in real life) with people who hold differing views. I know how many people felt and voted. I never held anything against people who feel differently than me. I view them not as enemies but as opponents or fools. :lol:

There are rapists in the GOP and there are crooks in the DNC, doesn't make the parties parties of rapists and crooks. Massachusetts, were I used to live, has elected many GOP Governors. Only possible with Democrat support.

Using your argument, how would you characterize MA Democrats, knowing that while they helped elect GOP Guvs even they elected Teddy Kennedy?

Last edited:

Settle down Junior. :eusa_hand:

YOU may not "give a crap" if he's gay but obviously most in your party do if he felt compelled to hide it from everyone.

You have your group called the "Log Cabin Republicans" (are they trying to point to some sort of connection with Abraham Lincoln? :confused:) that claim to be gay but I'm not aware of any of them being elected to anything.

The people of California aren't Democrats. The ballot initiatives were put up by (mostly) religious bigots and bizarre social conservatives who are stuck on gay.

Of course there are bigoted religious Democrats and homophobic socially conservative Democrats. Unlike the GOP, the Democratic party is a big tent (used to be bigger). I left the Democratic party over the progressive populist bs (among other reasons), but that is another story --- so please don't tell me how most Democrats feel about issues. I am a true liberal and very open minded when speaking (in real life) with people who hold differing views. I know how many people felt and voted. I never held anything against people who feel differently than me. I view them not as enemies but as opponents or fools. :lol:

There are rapists in the GOP and there are crooks in the DNC, doesn't make the parties parties of rapists and crooks. Massachusetts, were I used to live, has elected many GOP Governors. Only possible with Democrat support.

Using your argument, how would you characterize MA Democrats, knowing that while they helped elect GOP Guvs even they elected Teddy Kennedy?

The people of California aren't Democrats.

not all of them....just the majority....
and they control the Legislature.....
Democrats hold a 25-15 edge in the 40-member State Senate at the start of the 2011-2012 session. The Democrats have been the majority party in the Senate continuously since 1956.
Democrats hold a 52-28 majority in the 80-seat California State Assembly, with one vacancy belonging to a seat recently held by the Republican Party. The Democrats have been the majority party in the Assembly continuously since 1996.

The ballot initiatives were put up by (mostly) religious bigots and bizarre social conservatives who are stuck on gay.

and of course no regular Democrat voted with those people right?.....

and i dont care about Massachusetts....i live here....what happens here concerns me.....not someplace else....

YOU may not "give a crap" if he's gay but obviously most in your party do if he felt compelled to hide it from everyone.
Again...HEY DUMBASS...he is a CONSERVATIVE!!!!

Maybe you JACKASSES need to look up the definition of the freakin' word. Conservative don't feel the NEED to flaunt the sex, sexual preference OR ANY OTHER part of their personal life in the faces of other people in some misguided attempt to PROVE how enlightened they are!

It's a FACT that conservatives contribute to charities more than 3 to 1 than liberals. When was the last time you heard Rupert Murdoch talk about the fact that's he's donated more than a BILLION dollars to charities? I'll tell ya when...NEVER!

All you LIBERALS care to hear is the 2 million bucks he donated to charity as part of the settlement over some zealot in one of his British papers doing wire tapping.

Other than guys like Allen West who CAN'T hide their blackness...HOW IN THE HELL would you know if a conservative CURRENTLY SERVING is gay? Seems to me, the last supposed gay we know about was DRIVEN OUT OF OFFICE BY DEMOCRATS for ALLEGEDLY playing footcey under a bathroom stall in 2009!

That's right, Larry Craig was driven out because of allegations of being gay and charges for disorderly conduct in 2007. Let's see...WHO was in control of both houses at the time and the Senate Ethics Committee that launched a witch hunt to GET THE GAY GUY...oh, yeah. DEMOCRATS!!!

The hypocrisy of liberalism is just staggering!

Maybe you JACKASSES need to look up the definition of the freakin' word. Conservative don't feel the NEED to flaunt the sex, sexual preference OR ANY OTHER part of their personal life in the faces of other people in some misguided attempt to PROVE how enlightened they are!

It's a FACT that conservatives contribute to charities more than 3 to 1 than liberals. When was the last time you heard Rupert Murdoch talk about the fact that's he's donated more than a BILLION dollars to charities? I'll tell ya when...NEVER!

All you LIBERALS care to hear is the 2 million bucks he donated to charity as part of the settlement over some zealot in one of his British papers doing wire tapping.

Other than guys like Allen West who CAN'T hide their blackness...HOW IN THE HELL would you know if a conservative CURRENTLY SERVING is gay? Seems to me, the last supposed gay we know about was DRIVEN OUT OF OFFICE BY DEMOCRATS for ALLEGEDLY playing footcey under a bathroom stall in 2009!

That's right, Larry Craig was driven out because of allegations of being gay and charges for disorderly conduct in 2007. Let's see...WHO was in control of both houses at the time and the Senate Ethics Committee that launched a witch hunt to GET THE GAY GUY...oh, yeah. DEMOCRATS!!!

Man........you sure do know how to make a coherent argument. Way to go!

Man........you sure do know how to make a coherent argument. Way to go!

He makes a HELLUVA lot more sense than YOU do, Bro...

Forum List

Back