Romney's advisors met with Obama Administration

If Obama is using the 'Obamacare was modeled after Romneycare' argument as a reason not to vote for Romney... what does that say about Obamacare?

Isn't Obama effectively saying 'Don't vote for me', too?

You have to admit they are evil geniuses. Talk about a weapon to take out Mitt. Sheer brilliance. I may knock Axelrod on a daily basis, but there is no denying his ability as the enemy.

Talk about timing too!!! Cripes right now Perry and the rest of the field are doing an Ed Grimley happy dance in their offices.

I may hate these guys, but wow, they are good.
You're still going with "The WH leaked it", even though the NBC story quotes Mitt advisors, not WH officials?

Axelrod controls the media. It's just a fact.

If Obama is using the 'Obamacare was modeled after Romneycare' argument as a reason not to vote for Romney... what does that say about Obamacare?

The tactic is on the surface brilliant. Obama's base will stay with him thru thick and thin. Although the numbers are really bad for him at the moment.

The handlers have just fired a major shot across the bow to attempt to drive republicans to who the DNC consider radical right wingers aka conservatives.

They obviously still didn't get the memo from November 2010. And I love it.:lol:

No because Romney is pretending to be something he isn't. Obama, for once, looks like the genuine person when you compare the two.

Obama will position it that he 'fixed' what was wrong with Romneycare.

Obama will position it that he 'fixed' what was wrong with Romneycare.
Yeah – he added the mandate from the Republican's plan in 1994! :lol:

But Romney commented ---
"And if I get the chance to debate President Obama, I’m looking forward to saying, 'Thank you, Mr. President, for all the compliments you send my way. I know what they are intended to do,'" he said. "'But I want one question for you, Mr. President. Why didn't you call me? Why didn't you ask me whether the Massachusetts plan was working or not?"
Romney's busted.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back