Romney’s 5 Biggest Lies About Obama

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
The 5 Biggest Lies About Obama In Mitt Romney’s Nevada Victory Speech

This is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Romney’s lies. He is a habitual pathological liar as many of the Radical Right Wing Extremists including Fox News, Rush, O’Reilly, Hannity, etc. Plus he has taught his boys to lie to support him. Misleading, hypocrisy, omission is all lying.
Book of Mormon say all liars are doom to fire and brimstone. Thrust down to hell.
(2 Nephi 9;34, Alma 1;17)

The Mormon Church has bragged the Book of Mormon is “the most correct book on the face of the earth”. Those words were uttered for the first time by none other than Joseph Smith himself on Sunday, October 28, 1841

The Book of Mormon has had 3,913 grammatical changes made to it since its inception.

These Mormon lies taught to many of you since you were little children differ greatly from the Good News found in the bible where the Rock of our Salvation teaches there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.
Mormon Beliefs: The Most Complete Website on Mormonism

Two To Wango Tango: Mitt Romney Sought Ted Nugent’s Endorsement, Should Answer For It
Two To Wango Tango: Mitt Romney Sought Ted Nugent’s Endorsement, Should Answer For It | Mediaite

“As for the natives, they’re near all dead of the smallpox. So the Lord has cleared our title to what we possess. And we shall be the place where the Lord shall create a new heaven and new earth.”
Gov. John Winthrop, Massachusetts Bay colony.

“From the standpoint of humanity aat large the extermination of the buffalo has been a blessing.”President Theodore Roosevelt

So you hate mormons? Aren't liberals supposed to be inclusive? Oh that's righ liberals just say stuff, the rest of us have to follow their orders, you know the ones they ignore themselves.

No evidence but Romney lied. usual Obama bot shit, make it up, any lie will do, say it enough and some will believe it. But prove Obama lied and it is just politics.

Kinda like the bullshit by Peach about how a Santorum supporter used a metaphor she didn't like and it was horrible, of course all the metaphors Obama used just like it were just silly according to her logic.

Romney closed a secret Swiss bank account under an IRS amnesty.

What was in the Swiss bank account, Mr. Romney?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQYUu7ztdO4]DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz Uses Democratic Propaganda to Excuse Obama's Repeated Failures - YouTube[/ame]

I agree with Obama on this one!

No evidence but Romney lied. usual Obama bot shit, make it up, any lie will do, say it enough and some will believe it. But prove Obama lied and it is just politics.

Kinda like the bullshit by Peach about how a Santorum supporter used a metaphor she didn't like and it was horrible, of course all the metaphors Obama used just like it were just silly according to her logic.

No BS, I found the "metaphor" disturbing. And, I don't see Romney lying, also.

The 5 Biggest Lies About Obama In Mitt Romney’s Nevada Victory Speech

This is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Romney’s lies. He is a habitual pathological liar as many of the Radical Right Wing Extremists including Fox News, Rush, O’Reilly, Hannity, etc. Plus he has taught his boys to lie to support him. Misleading, hypocrisy, omission is all lying.
Book of Mormon say all liars are doom to fire and brimstone. Thrust down to hell.
(2 Nephi 9;34, Alma 1;17)

The Mormon Church has bragged the Book of Mormon is “the most correct book on the face of the earth”. Those words were uttered for the first time by none other than Joseph Smith himself on Sunday, October 28, 1841

The Book of Mormon has had 3,913 grammatical changes made to it since its inception.

These Mormon lies taught to many of you since you were little children differ greatly from the Good News found in the bible where the Rock of our Salvation teaches there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.
Mormon Beliefs: The Most Complete Website on Mormonism

Two To Wango Tango: Mitt Romney Sought Ted Nugent’s Endorsement, Should Answer For It
Two To Wango Tango: Mitt Romney Sought Ted Nugent’s Endorsement, Should Answer For It | Mediaite

“As for the natives, they’re near all dead of the smallpox. So the Lord has cleared our title to what we possess. And we shall be the place where the Lord shall create a new heaven and new earth.”
Gov. John Winthrop, Massachusetts Bay colony.

“From the standpoint of humanity aat large the extermination of the buffalo has been a blessing.”President Theodore Roosevelt

oh so the talking points today are bash MormonisN? Really? bunch a asswipes.

That's all you've got? Really? They're not even lies, just different interpretations, biased ones from either side to be sure.

Man, if that's all you've got, you're REALLY in trouble in November.

So you hate mormons? Aren't liberals supposed to be inclusive? Oh that's righ liberals just say stuff, the rest of us have to follow their orders, you know the ones they ignore themselves.

I believe I just quote the Mormon bible. So who hates who? I hate liars.

Ann; "he is a very funny guy and love to pull pranks"

Yeah, every time he opens his mouth I laugh.

Attacking Romney's faith will get no extra votes, I HOPE.

You mean his faith today? Because it may change in an hour. The word of GOD never changes but he Mormon book changes with the weather. How can that be the word of GOD? It is the word of Joseph Smith. The bible say add mothing and take away nothing. The Book of Mormons were written thousands of years after the bible. Joseph Smith make the mormon religion a cult.
With his lying he's attacking his own faith.

Last edited:
Members of his faith would disagree.

I don't care what faith he is.

ANYONE is better than Obama.

And Romney has an outstanding record.

I like him.

Go Mitt!

Hopefully America has been woken up. I am sure when the curtain closes in the voting booth, those idiots who were fooled/duped will make the right decision.

And leave "race" the fuck out of it.

Forum List

Back