Romney's 47% Are Only 9%! The Others Are Old, And Now Likely Very Liberal!

The Obama way is not the right way, because he figures to make bold statements about his blanket beliefs rooted in redistribution ideals, but the problem with government picking winners and losers, is that it has a nasty habbit of bringing or holding up the wrong ones with the good ones, and this when it does this sort of thing, especially when it is not earned or based on incentives to earn, instead of this just take and take stuff, thus the side affect of it all, is that it is empowering bad characters in these kinds of ways, along with the good ones as well all the same, but we should never be empowering bad characters in our society, so I wish someone would finally go and tell the government that.

WE MUST SEPERATE GOOD CHARACTERS FROM BAD CHARACTERS, BEFORE GIVING ANYTHING AWAY ANYMORE, AND THE ONLY WAY TO DO THIS IS TO CHANGE THIS PRESIDENT OUT FOR A NEW ONE. WE MUST DO THIS BECAUSE HE CAN'T HELP BUT USE BLANKETING TERMS OR BROAD BRUSHES TO PAINT PEOPLE AS ALL GOOD, AND ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE NEEDY, AND IS THIS BASED UPON TO BROAD OF AN OPINION AND THEN WITH AN EVEN BROADER BRUSH WHEN USED UPON IT ALL IN THESE WAYS.

INSTEAD OF SEPERATING AS IT SHOULD ALWAYS BE IN AMERICA "THE BAD FROM THE GOOD", AND THIS NO MATTER WHAT COLOR ONE IS OR NATIONALITY ONE IS, BECAUSE ALL THAT SORT OF THING DOESN'T MATTER WHEN WE ARE HELPING JUST A GOOD PERSON OUT IN THEIR LIFE. THE BARACK OBAMA GOVERNMENT WOULD RATHER GIVE ALL A FREE SHOT, AND THIS NO MATTER WHAT CHARACTER A MAN IS HIDING BEHIND OR HAS IN HIM OR HER WHEN THE GOVERNMENT IS THEN GIVING TO THEM SO FREELY, AND THIS AS IS FOUND IN THE EYES OF OBAMA.

good points! To a liberal, if a man has bad character it is not his fault it is the society that nurtured him that is at fault and so that society must support and rehabilitate him.
I went back and proof read my writing or work you responded to here, and I saw where it didnot make sense in the way that it was written in some ways, so I tried to fix it better. Sorry !

The Obama way is not the right way, because he figures to make bold statements about his blanket beliefs rooted in redistribution ideals, but the problem with government picking winners and losers, is that it has a nasty habbit of bringing or holding up the wrong ones with the good ones, and this when it does this sort of thing, especially when it is not earned or based on incentives to earn, instead of this just take and take stuff, thus the side affect of it all, is that it is empowering bad characters in these kinds of ways, along with the good ones as well all the same, but we should never be empowering bad characters in our society, so I wish someone would finally go and tell the government that.

WE MUST SEPERATE GOOD CHARACTERS FROM BAD CHARACTERS, BEFORE GIVING ANYTHING AWAY ANYMORE, AND THE ONLY WAY TO DO THIS IS TO CHANGE THIS PRESIDENT OUT FOR A NEW ONE. WE MUST DO THIS BECAUSE HE CAN'T HELP BUT USE BLANKETING TERMS OR BROAD BRUSHES TO PAINT PEOPLE AS ALL GOOD, AND ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE NEEDY, AND IS THIS BASED UPON TO BROAD OF AN OPINION AND THEN WITH AN EVEN BROADER BRUSH WHEN USED UPON IT ALL IN THESE WAYS.

INSTEAD OF SEPERATING AS IT SHOULD ALWAYS BE IN AMERICA "THE BAD FROM THE GOOD", AND THIS NO MATTER WHAT COLOR ONE IS OR NATIONALITY ONE IS, BECAUSE ALL THAT SORT OF THING DOESN'T MATTER WHEN WE ARE HELPING JUST A GOOD PERSON OUT IN THEIR LIFE. THE BARACK OBAMA GOVERNMENT WOULD RATHER GIVE ALL A FREE SHOT, AND THIS NO MATTER WHAT CHARACTER A MAN IS HIDING BEHIND OR HAS IN HIM OR HER WHEN THE GOVERNMENT IS THEN GIVING TO THEM SO FREELY, AND THIS AS IS FOUND IN THE EYES OF OBAMA.

good points! To a liberal, if a man has bad character it is not his fault it is the society that nurtured him that is at fault and so that society must support and rehabilitate him.
I went back and proof read my writing or work you responded to here, and I saw where it didnot make sense in the way that it was written in some ways, so I tried to fix it better. Sorry !

once again, good points! To a liberal, if a man has bad character it is not his fault it is the society that nurtured him that is at fault and so that society must support and rehabilitate him.

Republicans, this is the best you got? Congrats Mr. Obama on your second term.

Actually, dear, Jefferson was Republican, exactly like modern Republicans, who wanted freedom from big liberal government.
If you object why not explain your objection or admit as a typical liberal that you lack the IQ to do so.

"At this time in the election cycle four years ago, 7.2 million workers were on social security disability. Today, the number is 8.7 million – an increase of 1.5 million, or twenty percent. The 1.5 million disability recipients under Obama are “no longer in the labor force.” They are, it appears, safely shelved outside the labor force, which they no longer reenter to potentially swell the ranks of the unemployed."
Paul Gregory, Forbes 6/4/12
1.5 million is a long way off from 5.4 million, but thank you for proving yourself a premeditated liar. As I said, you wouldn't back your lie with $10,000 because you knew it was a lie all along.

BTW, Bush added almost 3 million disabled during his 8 years so Obama's 1.5 in 4 is about the same.

I already nailed you on that lie in 2 other threads, challenging you to back up that lie with your favorite amount of $10,000. You, knowing you were lying and only 1.5 million disabled were added under President Obama, refused to back up your lie in either thread. So like the dishonest POS you are, you slink over to this thread and lie some more!

What does your fear say about your dishonesty and lack of character?

if you have evidence that I lied I will pay you $10,000. Bet?? or run away with your liberal tail between your legs once again.
Above is YOUR own quote from Forbes in the other thread that admits that the disabled increased by only 1.5 million under Obama, so you knew you were lying when you made your post in this thread.
Pay up you lying POS or crawl back into your spider hole.

Actually, dear, Jefferson was Republican, exactly like modern Republicans, who wanted freedom from big liberal government.
If you object why not explain your objection or admit as a typical liberal that you lack the IQ to do so.
Actually, dear, pay up!

AARP seems to have been able to guage the "Democratic Signature Health Plan For America," or "The Colored Guy's Health Insurance," or however it is called at RNC. It is not that bad a deal after all.

Ryan got Booed for trying to call it bad!'.

Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Then there is what many got: On Lands of Many Nations. Just Like Ron. . ."Seems Like Only Yesterday," if some will ever know(?)!)

Forum List

Back