Romney’s 12 mil. Jobs creation plan not his.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
ROMNEY’S 12 MIL. JOBS CREATION PLAN NOT HIS.
but economic forecasting organizations projections. (not only does he lie, he also steals) We already see it happening with unemployment dropping to 7.8%. Obama made that happen with the stimulus doing what it was suppose do. Stimulate the economy.
Businesses hire when there is demand for their products or services and working consumers spend and create that demand. not tax cuts, cuts in government spending in infrastructure (not all government spending is the same) and cuts in entitlements. (education, food stamps, unemployment insurance, subsidize housing, job training, planned parenthood, school lunches, Medicaid.)

Direct quote: “If I’m president I will create — help create 12 million new jobs in this country with rising incomes.”
Fact check: Economic forecasting organizations have already projected the economy will add about 11.8 million jobs through 2016, reports The New York Times. Some forecasts predict lower growth, but are based on Congress not making extensions that would halt a “fiscal cliff” at year’s end.

Direct quote: “We’ve got 23 million people out of work or stopped looking for work in this country.”
Fact check: This number accounts for people who are: 1) Unemployed, 2) Working part-time, and 3) Wanting to work and have looked for a job in the past year, but not the past month.
Denver’s presidential debate: Five job-related fact checks
Actually only 12.5 million unemployed as of August 2012.

PS. What does the Mormon religion say about stealing and lying? They by pass heaven and go straight to hell.

For some reason I can't explain
I know St Peter won't call my name
Never an honest word
Coldplay: Viva La Vida

(That is actually my dedication to Carl Rove but Romney can listen to a few verses himself.)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back