Romneycare vs. Obamacare.............

You live in a fantasy land...:cuckoo: In what alternate reality do Medical providers agree to do more work for less pay?

A world in which the incentives for needless volume and inefficiency are replaced by financial incentives for delivery structures that offer higher quality care more efficiently. There's a boatload of Medicare reform going on right now to enable cost growth to slow over the next several years.

competition can deliver that, but hey, you're a guberment shill so you don't believe in competition, its price controls and leveraging down the care and drugs.........keep going, dig baby dig. :eusa_clap:

Nothing in there quite answers the question of what happens to seniors between 2016, when Romney bankrupts Medicare, and 2023, when he gives newbies a voucher. Perhaps their policy wizards are still trying to "figure something out"?

You are living the Liberal Lie.

The solvency date has never changed, regardless of what they told you to regurgitate in your Talking Point Memo.

If fact, the solvency situation can only get worse now that Obama has gouged Medicare for current seniors by a whopping $700+ billion.

If he did "gourge" medicare, senior don't feel the pain. I am better off because the donut hole is closed and everything else is the same. I got a new power chair my doctor order that cost $26,000 and I pay nothing for prescriptions and see any doctor I want wheneve I want,etc The $780 billion did not hurt seniors at all. My understanding is it is medicar waste, fraud and abuse. Oh,yes my Copaxone for my MS cost $1300 a month. I pay nothing. Cannot bet any better than nothing and I don't hear any of my elderly friend complain. Voucher will be a different story, my children will pay with blood.

See? Proof from a person actually on Medicare, who is happy the donut hole is closed and they aren't on a voucher system.

If Mittens gets in, she can say hello to paying more for medication as well as probably wouldn't be able to afford the chair, as I don't think the voucher would be enough to cover it.

Forum List

Back