Romney

Aside from "He's not Obama." What do you seriously believe that he will bring to the Office of the President that will help America.

Specifics would be greatly appreciated. :)

Your vote goes to whomever will allow Muslims exile, unemployment, a welfare check and Food Stamps.

Why beat around the bush with policy?

Um.

What's "Muslims exile"?

Not to mention, both Obama and Romney will continue unemployment, welfare and food stamps...

Judging from how long it took Romney to assess the disaster of the London Olympics, he could bring a LOT to identifying and fixing the obamadisasters. Just ending obamacare is a huge good start. Restoring American support to our only ally in the middle east would be a huge benefit. As far as that goes, getting the muslim brotherhood out of the white house is a benefit all by itself.

I never thought I'd vote for a Mormon for President, but Romney is exactly what the USA needs at this time. Iran will not obtain nukes, he will stand for traditional American values, and knows how business works and how to create success. All of this is what Obama is opposed to. Barky has to go.

Aside from "He's not Obama." What do you seriously believe that he will bring to the Office of the President that will help America.

Your vote goes to whomever will allow Muslims exile, unemployment, a welfare check and Food Stamps.

Um.

What's "Muslims exile"?

Not to mention, both Obama and Romney will continue unemployment, welfare and food stamps...

Sorry - Muslim sympathy/poilitical correctness... Muslim's alway's right!!! :)

Just back from the UK

Saw what the US will look like 10 years from now under Dem/Lib PC rule. Not pretty.

Can't even own a pocket knife or defend oneself in their own home!! No shit.

Sharpen up that Koran.

Judging from how long it took Romney to assess the disaster of the London Olympics, he could bring a LOT to identifying and fixing the obamadisasters. Just ending obamacare is a huge good start. Restoring American support to our only ally in the middle east would be a huge benefit. As far as that goes, getting the muslim brotherhood out of the white house is a benefit all by itself.

Romney created the system that Obamacare is based on.

Yup.

Just the fact that he doesn't despise humanity is a refreshing change.

:lol::lol::lol:

I never thought I'd vote for a Mormon for President, but Romney is exactly what the USA needs at this time. Iran will not obtain nukes,
How will Romney stop them?
he will stand for traditional American values,
What "traditional American values" does Romney stand for, that Obama does not?
and knows how business works
What correlation is there between how "business" works and how "government" works? The US Executive Branch isn't a "business".
and how to create success.
"Create success" is a completely meaningless phrase.
All of this is what Obama is opposed to. Barky has to go.
How is Obama "opposed" to any of those things?

^^^yawn^^^more progressive spew.

"A new forum has been added to the board with the intent of having civil debates or discussions on a wide variety of topics without the flames, name calling, trolling, hijacking, etc." Please follow these rules, thanks!

Not sure what you mean by 'has done more harm than good' BDB.

I look at Romney's resume and see that he has mostly accomplished what he sets out to do. And he has left whatever forum/entity/platform in better shape than he found it. Has he made mistakes. Almost certainly. Does he get it wrong sometimes. Sure. He's as human as anybody else. But none of that takes away from his successes and accomplishments which are considerable and impressive.
I agree.

Further he has managed to successfully manage and govern and make hard decisions to meet a specific goal apparently without making any serious enemies along the way. That says a lot about his negotiating skills. And there are very few areas of his life that are not a completely open book or that he is evasive about in any way.
Aside from his tax records, and where he keeps his money.
So, if he brings a solid pro business sense, a love of America, an instinct to help instead of hurt, and doesn't try to pick winners and losers and/or make government the end all for every problem, he won't fix everything that ails us, but he will give us a leg up on turning us loose to fix a lot of what ails us.

I believe Romney will not intentionally do any harm.
I don't think Romney will intentionally do any harm. That's as ridiculous as the people who claim that Obama is intentionally destroying America because he "hates" it.

Obama and Romney are just people with ideas. Both of them think that they know how to solve the problems we're facing. Both of them "love" America, and are trying to do what they think is best.

I personally don't agree with either of them.

My opinions on this may be ridiculous but they are 100% informed opinions. I believe Romney loves America because he has lived his life supporting the values that have made America great, he speaks of it in positive terms, and he has devoted his life to problem solving and/or in service for the benefit of others, often without any personal gain for himself. It is pretty hard to make a similar case for the current resident of the White House.

We can debate whether his tax returns beyond what is asked of ANY presidential candidate or where he keeps his money when he is not in any elective office is fair game for criticism. We can also debate whether he has to expose his entire family to being nitpicked and scrutinized with a huge magnifying glass if he provides more personal information than is required of ANY presidential candidate. There is no suggestion that he acquired any of his wealth dishonorably, illegally, or unethically and that should be sufficient to allow him some privacy. There is a lot of evidence that he has given more of his personal wealth, time, talent, and energy to others with no monetary benefit to himself than probably any President in U.S. history.

And disagreement with anybody, including who is President or running for the office, is perfectly allowed under the freedoms we have.

Please don't be so disingenuous.

You know his model was for a STATE plan.

Not a nationwide, take it or pay a tax, plan

Um.

What's "Muslims exile"?

Sorry - Muslim sympathy/poilitical correctness... Muslim's alway's right!!! :)

Just back from the UK

Saw what the US will look like 10 years from now under Dem/Lib PC rule. Not pretty.

Can't even own a pocket knife or defend oneself in their own home!! No shit.

Sharpen up that Koran.

What were you doing in the UK? Why didn't you stay for the olympics? What do they use to murder each other with in the UK?

Please don't be so disingenuous.

You know his model was for a STATE plan.

Not a nationwide, take it or pay a tax, plan

Which doesn't negate the FACT that Obamacare is based on Romney care.

The business acumen he has does more harm than good. How, specifically, will he undo the damage that's already been done.
More harm than good?

That simply isn't true. And, you can't just make a claim like that without trying to support it.

So, your claim - as it has no support - means absolutely nothing.

Just so you know.

Because if we present a clear cut case, you will of course change your mind and vote for Romney.

Newsflash:

Being the anti-Obama is a damn fine qualification when the incumbent is such a disaster and a clusterfuck.

Romney: He actually likes capitalism. Vote Romney.

What were you doing in the UK? Why didn't you stay for the olympics? What do they use to murder each other with in the UK?

I was there on a motorcycle tour/vacation - well out of London.
At dinner at a friend's house - the gun issue came up. He showed me a pocket knife that he is NOT allowed to own (anything that folds is illegal). We're talking a $12 WalMart piece here - ILLEGAL. I asked him, "What happens if someone breaks into your home and you stab the guy to defend yourself."
He told me - "I go to jail - the intruder gets community service."

Brit residents are to "subdue" the attacker - not kill or injure them.

This is what the Obama regime would love to happen here.

At dinner at a friend's house - the gun issue came up. He showed me a pocket knife that he is NOT allowed to own (anything that folds is illegal). We're talking a $12 WalMart piece here - ILLEGAL. I asked him, "What happens if someone breaks into your home and you stab the guy to defend yourself."

That just sounds like liberal PC Madness.

That's why I'm voting for Romney.

Forum List

Back