Romney

Wanting the EPA keeping the water clean is fine. I want that too. However, the EPA is far too busy creating random and mostly worthless, costly and inefficient regulations that is has no business doing. Defending them does not help the situation. Restructuring the entire system is what's needed. He is actually talking about changing things. Everyone else tip toes around doing the exact same failures that have been done for decades. I do not want his entire vision to come true but I do want him as president because he can work towards his goals while congress will be forced to meet him somewhere in the middle.

Again, I don't want a crazy person changing things.

If by some queer chance of fate, Paul became President, he'd have no constituency in Congress. Republicans hate him, Democrats think he's a joke...

Insane people will support newt romney or perry and we know obama's supporters history of insanity

Can you Paul Bots keep your comments to Paul threads?

Because, honestly, I'm not the least bit interested in talking about Paul. He will never be the nominee, and he really ought to be banned from the debates.

Because, honestly, I'm not the least bit interested in talking about Paul. He will never be the nominee, and he really ought to be banned from the debates.

Here's an interesting compromise for you go fuck yourself or shut the fuck up. You don't dictate to anyone here got that bitch?

Here's an interesting compromise for you go fuck yourself or shut the fuck up. You don't dictate to anyone here got that bitch?

See, why we shouldn't have Paul in the debate.

All he does is inidcate how many crazy people we have in this country...

See, why we shouldn't have Paul in the debate.

All he does is inidcate how many crazy people we have in this country...

crazy is bitching about the last 20 years but continue voting for the people who have the same agenda that created what we have had for 20+ years. It's also crazy to call someone else crazy that does not want to keep going in that direction

crazy is bitching about the last 20 years but continue voting for the people who have the same agenda that created what we have had for 20+ years. It's also crazy to call someone else crazy that does not want to keep going in that direction

Ron Paul is more than welcome to run as a third party candidate for that 3% of the country that needs it's medication adjusted that keeps showing up to vote for him in straw polls.

Ron Paul is more than welcome to run as a third party candidate for that 3% of the country that needs it's medication adjusted that keeps showing up to vote for him in straw polls.

YADA YADA YADA you're crazy

So many so concerned over flip flopping. I, too, used to be concerned; and that was why I wasn't a fan of Romney during the last primary. Then, Obama taught me a life lesson - all politicians flip flop, especially Obama.

So, now, I'm of the mind 'whatever'.

Obama really has taught me a lot on how to lower my standards and still be happy.

So many so concerned over flip flopping. I, too, used to be concerned; and that was why I wasn't a fan of Romney during the last primary. Then, Obama taught me a life lesson - all politicians flip flop, especially Obama.

Obama really has taught me a lot on how to lower my standards and still be happy.

My problem is not that politicians change their minds on issues when confronted with the reality of governing. They all do that.

My problem with Romney is that he pretended to be a lot more liberal than he really was when he was running in Massachusetts, and is pretending to be a lot more conservative than he really is when running nationally.

It makes me wonder what he really believes.

I'm reasonably sure about what Obama believes in, and I'm reasonably sure about what Gingrich believes in, and I'm reasonably sure that Ron Paul is as crazy as an outhouse rat.

Romney. The only thing I'm sure he believes in is Mormonism.

I never attended those classes.:lol:

Forum List

Back