Romney World v Real World

I'm selfish because my taxes don't go up under the ACA.

Yeah you make aa lot of sense.

Yes, because you are expecting something for nothing. Why do you deserve added benefits for no cost? Are you better than everyone else who has to pay for stuff? Why should other people have to pay for your good luck?
What added benefits are you referring to?

Since you support the legislation, you must know what it contains. Since i dont know your health care status, I cant know how it benefits you exactly. If you cant tell me how it benefits you, or if it even does at all, why do you support it?

Ball in your court again.

Yes, because you are expecting something for nothing. Why do you deserve added benefits for no cost? Are you better than everyone else who has to pay for stuff? Why should other people have to pay for your good luck?

Since you support the legislation, you must know what it contains. Since i dont know your health care status, I cant know how it benefits you exactly. If you cant tell me how it benefits you, or if it even does at all, why do you support it?

If you can't know how it benefits me why did you imply it gave me benefits?

Then why support the legislation? and why brag it will not cost you anything?

I didn't brag about anything.

Fuck you're dumb.

I didn't brag about anything.

Fuck you're dumb.

You said Obamacare will not cost you anything, didnt you?

I did. It wasn't bragging, you dumb whore, it was a direct response to another poster who incorrectly said the ACA would raise my taxes. You are one of the dumbest people on this board, I don't have time for your stupidity. Shouldn't you be in school today, anyway, or do you live in Chicago?

Later shit for brains.

Dumbfuck doesn't seem to realize that Captial Gains is an added tax. The orginal money was already taxed. Anyone using Captial Gains is being taxed twice.

No it isn't shit for brains, capital gains tax is only levied on your GAINS. You'd think that would be obvious by the word GAINS but I guess you really are that fucking retarded. The principal is not taxed again. My fuck you are stupid.

No shit for brains. Mayby you should read up on Captital Gains. Sure hope you never retire with your income being Capital Gains.

The 15% Capital Gains Tax Myth - TheStreet

Dumbfuck doesn't seem to realize that Captial Gains is an added tax. The orginal money was already taxed. Anyone using Captial Gains is being taxed twice.

No it isn't shit for brains, capital gains tax is only levied on your GAINS. You'd think that would be obvious by the word GAINS but I guess you really are that fucking retarded. The principal is not taxed again. My fuck you are stupid.

No shit for brains. Mayby you should read up on Captital Gains.

A. That's not even the argument you were making. It isn't even close. The argument you make that "The orginal money was already taxed. Anyone using Captial Gains is being taxed twice. " is simply not presented in your link at all
B. Its a stupid fucking argument.
Inflation in college expenses has been running to the tune of at least 7% for many years, so let's use 7%
LOL! God damn, why not use 20% or 30%? Whatever number you want! Because apparently rising college expenses is a form of "taxation" on people with 100,000,000 IRA's but not on ordinary Americans!

Where do you find this shit?

Sure hope you never retire with your income being Capital Gains.
Americans with 401(k)'s and traditional IRA's will actually pay ordinary income tax on the capital gains in those accounts, as the money is withdrawn. What's your point? That the 15% capital gains rate mostly benefits the uber-wealthy? I agree.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back