Romney won't win Hispanics by flip flopping on immigration

Mittens won't win Hispanics at all. McCain got approximately 33% of the Hispanic vote, and we know how that election turned out. Mittens numbers with Hispanics are even worse. And then there's the gender gap. I guess telling millions of illegal immigrants to "self deport" as an immigration plan, and telling women that you support de-funding Planned Parenthood, kind of rubs them the wrong way.

Mittens won't win Hispanics at all. McCain got approximately 33% of the Hispanic vote, and we know how that election turned out. Mittens numbers with Hispanics are even worse. And then there's the gender gap. I guess telling millions of illegal immigrants to "self deport" as an immigration plan, and telling women that you support de-funding Planned Parenthood, kind of rubs them the wrong way.

Self deporting through E-verify is one of the best ways to combat illegal immigration. If they can't find jobs most will go home. Any intelligent person who wants to actually curtail illegal immigration knows this. Obama on the other hand is pushing a amnesty for illegals in hope of getting the relatives of illegals (like you) to vote for him.

Self deporting through E-verify is one of the best ways to combat illegal immigration. If they can't find jobs most will go home. Any intelligent person who wants to actually curtail illegal immigration knows this. Obama on the other hand is pushing a amnesty for illegals in hope of getting the relatives of illegals (like you) to vote for him.

And those would be the Hispanics that the left wants to win over. Many anchor babies vote. Of course, the number of citizens, who happen to be Hispanic, is far greater I would hope and I don't know why legal immigrants would appreciate illegal aliens taking advantage of us.

I don't think anchor babies should be granted citizenship. If the parents have no business being here, why should we allow their child to be a citizen and then hand out welfare to them because of that? If illegals are leaving because of the economy, as was claimed recently, are they taking their anchor babies back home with them and is the Mexican government allowing this?

Amnesty has nothing to do with our immigration laws. The number of immigrants allowed was decided for good reason. People sneaking in and taking advantage of us is not immigration, it is simply people disrespecting our laws because they know our government will help them. Immigration is a good thing. Illegal immigration is a problem we need to deal with.

Last edited:
Illegal immigration needs to be dealt with.

1. Seal the borders.

2. Punish businesses and owners that knowingly hire illegals.

3. Immigrant reform.

We can't deport all of them because it would require a police-state effort that would be far too costly and the great majority of Americans would reject.

A correction: most illegals consider themselves 'home' here, and will not return to the land of their birth without a guarantee of re-entry to America

Self deporting through E-verify is one of the best ways to combat illegal immigration. If they can't find jobs most will go home. Any intelligent person who wants to actually curtail illegal immigration knows this.

Right. Self-deportation is the ticket. You keep smoking that pipe, champ :lol:

Obama on the other hand is pushing a amnesty for illegals in hope of getting the relatives of illegals (like you) to vote for him.

1. Obama isn't pushing for amnesty. It's called the DREAM Act. What it does is allow the children of illegal immigrants to get fast-tracked to naturalization IF they either serve in the military or go to college.

2. You really shouldn't open your dumb ass mouth unless you know what you're talking about. I'm not an illegal immigrant; my relatives aren't illegal immigrants.

Forum List

Back