Romney with 500 projected EV count

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
I project that Romney will get 500 electoral votes, and my projections are as valid as any of these left-wing propaganda pollsters who just make up their numbers to fit their agenda.

I project that Romney will get 500 electoral votes, and my projections are as valid as any of these left-wing propaganda pollsters who just make up their numbers to fit their agenda.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If that helps you sleep at night, go for it!

Your predictions aren't worth the toilet paper you used this morning.

My predictions are just as credible as the predictions of the New York Times. Actually, they are more credible. I don't have a history of making up the facts.

My predictions are just as credible as the predictions of the New York Times. Actually, they are more credible. I don't have a history of making up the facts.

Now THAT is hilarious.

Can't wait to bring this one up on Wednesday...beeotch.

Sucks to be You, huh?

I think Romney gets 782 EV when all those dead people vote him in because of the death tax. Then you have all the votes going to Romney coming from Canada and Mexico although Obama will get the Cuban vote, of course. England, France and Germany will vote Green Party.

I need to go take a swim in the river the libs just cried! lol

FiveThirtyEight ain't no joke man.

If you know anything about the MLB, PECOTA changed the game. It nailed down one of the biggest variables (much less predictable than an election).

Cons loved Nate Silver when he accurately predicted wins in 2010 MONTHS ahead of anyone, he was off by 2 seats in the senate and 6 in the house.

Now he is a liar!

Last edited:

I need to go take a swim in the river the libs just cried! lol

Notice how they get their panties in a tight little wad when I post the exact same thread title as they posted.

Barney Fwank said,

The Democrats should have paid more attention to the economy during Obama's first two years, they're going to pay the price in November.

I think the polls are the calm before the storm.
The way things are going its obvious the system doesn't want to upset the classes. Obama has to lose on his own and the classes have to understand it.
The feel good vote is not going to happen again. Romney is going to win big.

Last edited:

Dick Morris predicts 300, but I hope you are the correct one...:lol:

Forum List

Back