Romney Wipes debate floor with Obama's Ass !

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado
Same old shit from Obama ,a stuttering fool without his trusty telepromter.....

$636_1348659184.jpg

$c6a56632b9414fa18f481635d4963e9b-300x196.jpg

$shithead_square_large.jpg

Nope. Did not happen. Both men did well. Romney won on style and delivery. The President won on substance. So Romney got two out of three.

But now the American Voter gets to evaluate Romney's plan to sacrifice health care, education, and public broadcasting on the alter of two trillion for the military-industrial complex.

Did any of you guys read that book "Blink" about unconscious instinct and gut intuition? When I was watching Romney last night, my brain said "used car salesman", like the kind that would sell you a Yugo while trying to convince you it's a BMW.

Nope. Did not happen. Both men did well. Romney won on style and delivery. The President won on substance. So Romney got two out of three.

But now the American Voter gets to evaluate Romney's plan to sacrifice health care, education, and public broadcasting on the alter of two trillion for the military-industrial complex.

Obamalama got caught in so many lies and deceptions it was almost laughable... to say that fucker won on substance is ridiculous

Did any of you guys read that book "Blink" about unconscious instinct and gut intuition? When I was watching Romney last night, my brain said "used car salesman", like the kind that would sell you a Yugo while trying to convince you it's a BMW.

A huge part of being a politician is selling yourself, so i don't see that as a bad thing. If anything, Romney was behind the curve at selling himself to the American people and he helped himself a whole lot in that respect last night.

Obama and his campaign did a wonderful job in 2008 selling him as a post-partisan, post-racial candidate who would cut the deficit, get the economy going again and make us loved around the world. I knew it was (pretty much) BS at the time but a lot of people fell for it. Credit to Obama and his team for being great "used car salesmen" at that time.

A huge part of being a politician is selling yourself, so i don't see that as a bad thing. If anything, Romney was behind the curve at selling himself to the American people and he helped himself a whole lot in that respect last night.

Obama and his campaign did a wonderful job in 2008 selling him as a post-partisan, post-racial candidate who would cut the deficit, get the economy going again and make us loved around the world. I knew it was (pretty much) BS at the time but a lot of people fell for it. Credit to Obama and his team for being great "used car salesmen" at that time.

I understand that politicians need to "sell themselves", but Romney is inherently untrustworthy, and in my opinion, smarmy. His policies, IMO, would be absolutely disastrous for this country... unless you're already wealthy. I do not trust him at all.

Forum List

Back