Romney Wins! Obama defeated.

Missourian, as well as the Rabbi, were the first Perry bandwagon jumpers. I'll take their predictions w/ a grain of salt lol

Missourian, as well as the Rabbi, were the first Perry bandwagon jumpers. I'll take their predictions w/ a grain of salt lol

To be fair, Perry initially seemed to have some merit. He was a long serving governor with a good record, solid conservative credentials, and initially, he spoke well.

He also made sense on the immigration issue, which is probably what did him in with the whackadoodle right.

His problem was the same problem Fred Thompson had. You can't just jump in to this thing in the middle. The guy who is going to be the Republican (and for that matter the Democratic) nominees in 2016 is putting together his team, right now.

Missourian's a good guy. Rabbid is sort of a twit, though.

Romney Wins! Obama defeated.
Just wanted to help y'all get used to the idea, so it isn't such a shock for ya on Tuesday.

haha1.gif

Man, those were weird days.

The Republicans were so sure of victory - not just victory, BIG victory - that I began to wonder if all the polls were wrong, too.

I kept asking for empirical evidence, and I was always told that the pollsters had done their job incorrectly.

Man, those were weird days.

The Republicans were so sure of victory - not just victory, BIG victory - that I began to wonder if all the polls were wrong, too.

I kept asking for empirical evidence, and I was always told that the pollsters had done their job incorrectly.

Yup, it was always...."they just talked to Democratic voters..." The RW loons ain't the sharpest knives in the drawer....

Forum List

Back