Romney Wins! Obama defeated.

So, what's your post-election plan? Going to bail like a lot of the conservatives, or stay and take your licks?

Don't fret about it too much. We'll actually be fairly gentle with those who have the guts to stay and admit they lost fair and square. It's only the "YOU DEMOCRATS CHEATED!!!!" crowd that we're going to be mocking for months.

So, what's your post-election plan? Going to bail like a lot of the conservatives, or stay and take your licks?

Don't fret about it too much. We'll actually be fairly gentle with those who have the guts to stay and admit they lost fair and square. It's only the "YOU DEMOCRATS CHEATED!!!!" crowd that we're going to be mocking for months.

we?

you got a mouse in your pocket?

we?

I got a lion in my pocket.. And baby he's ready to roar.

I'll bet that very few conservatives leave the board. I myself will probably take a break. If obama wins there won't be much point in political discussion any more.

I've always said that Obama would win a 2nd term. You can't fix stupid after all.

we?

tell me more, you smoothtalking son of a bitch

I'll bet that very few conservatives leave the board. I myself will probably take a break. If obama wins there won't be much point in political discussion any more.

I've always said that Obama would win a 2nd term. You can't fix stupid after all.

:lmao:

i'm not sure which is funnier, you leaving with your tail between your legs, or you thinking you're a conservative

we?

oh my...:lol:

Just wanted to help y'all get used to the idea, so it isn't such a shock for ya on Tuesday.

Your post is noted, sir. See you on Wednesday. And you'd better hope your boy wins after a post like this.

Hey George :)

Yes, MO's post is duly noted and agreed upon by myself, however should the country have to suffer 4 more years of the past 4 years, I will still hang here. I may not look as pretty with egg on my face, but it is a great facial and does wash off....:lol: :lol:

Just wanted to help y'all get used to the idea, so it isn't such a shock for ya on Tuesday.

Your post is noted, sir. See you on Wednesday. And you'd better hope your boy wins after a post like this.

I'm not the least bit concerned George.

The MSM is the only thing keeping Obama afloat.

We are going to see a Republican turn out like we've never before.

When did the board liberals elect you to speak for them?

Of course....if this makes you sleep better at night. Please keep thinking it...:eusa_clap:

Of course....if this makes you sleep better at night. Please keep thinking it...:eusa_clap:

I don't just think it Jim, I see it with my own eyes.

I spent last week in Iowa, this week in Florida...the lines for early voting are 6 hour long. SIX HOURS!

At 7 am this morning the line was 100+...and we all know liberals don't get up before noon :lol:

Ohio is the only question mark.

Forum List

Back