Romney wins Maryland

I think this race is over. Romney isnt going to have a collapse. No one is going to catch up at this point.

looking that way. Santorum can still win some states in the South like Kentucky but that won't give him enough delegates,

more delegates:

Mitt Romney wins Maryland primary | The Ticket - Yahoo! News
The Maryland race was called for Romney as the polls closed at 8 p.m ET. The Associated Press reported that Romney has won at least 28 of the state's 37 delegates.

And D.C..

Waiting for WI to make the call. Hope he takes all 3. :) Santorum is over Romney by 3 votes, as of this post..

I thought Romney would take Wisc. easy, surprising.

When it comes to the GObP/pubs, money talks and Mittens has bought his candidacy. Just ask geeDub and his daddy.

Why are they bothering to hold votes?

Wisconsin does have alot of evangelicals. Most of the radicals are Democrats. I wouldnt have been surprised by a strong Santorum showing there. But it looks like the race is called for Romney. It will be interesting to see the final totals.

It's about time. Now get the big business working.

Awesome. I think the GOP primart is over

It's not technically over. Not like the Democrat one is.
Well that's certainly true. But with the delegates he's wrapped up and the ones he's bound to acquire, he's poised to clinch the nomination. Even if he doesn't quite make the magic number, I don't think with all of his momentum that he can be stopped. I'm not saying its impossible either. Either way, Romney 2012!!

Forum List

Back