Romney wins Iowa by 8 votes

That's a funny thing about the wingnuts.

First they cheered Bush as being a REAL conservative in his defeat over "that RINO MCCain".

Now they try to pretend that he wasn't a REAL conservative.

They need to make up their minds. :cuckoo:

I agree. What if Santorum has the same kind of dumb luck Bush had? We could end up with that idiot as president for 8 years.

any Republican on earth would be better than the asshole you guys voted into office.. what a freaking mess you've made of things.

I hope Mr. Obama wins just to piss you off....if nothing else.

Romneys strategy to take down Gingrich, the only candidate who could calmly out debate Obama was a politically dicey one. And an arrogant one. We can basically say Romney tied with with Santorum when Romney had all the advantages a candidate could have.

This just says that Romney is not a shoo in for the nomination by a long shot. Gingrich is still viable in South Carolina and Santorum will have the funds. Who does Romney aim his venom at now? He has the reputation for breaking the party apart which isn't good for this historic election.

He was expected to take New Hamshire away by big numbers and if he doesn't, it will have everyone talking about him being a loser. He has never come above mediocre numbers, or experienced a surge.

Romney's in. Everything from this point on is just a cat fight. Interestingly enough..it will be wonderful material for Democrats. :badgrin:

Santorum should be very pleased with that number. I am finding it unbelievable that he got that many votes. Newt is gonna be pissed.

This shouldnt come as a shock for anyone who knows a thing about Iowa. Your only shocked because of ignorance.

Just more evidence that the GOP doesn't have a clear view of who they want for president.

Obama is gonna win.

Cause the Dems had such a clear idea who they wanted for President this time in 2008. After 1 freaking caucus.

Some thoughts.

Romney- Well, no matter where Romney placed tonight, his constituency in the MSM (until after he gets the nomination, anyway. See also John McCain) was going to declare it a victory for him. Really, though, he spent millions of dollars, had the whole of the GOP establishment behind him, had a huge organization, and he got a whole 8 votes more than a washed up ex-Senator who had the good fortune of being the last "not Romney" the base looked at. He got less of a percentage than he did in Iowa in 2008.

Santorum did well, and he's the "not Romney de jour for the moment. This just means that MSM hasn't gotten around to sliming him like they've slimed everyone else. He lacks the organization, but he might get a grassroots swell at this point. We'll see.

The media was always going to declare Romney the winner? Really?? Which is why despite the fact that he did win, they are saying he only won technically and didn't really win because Santorum has the story coming out of Iowa.

Yeah. The media is in a conspiracy to freaking pick Romney. Which is why they are saying the exactly same crap you are about him.

..........aaannnnd ?
murkin............

Attachments

• $sally.jpg
    $sally.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 56
I'm no political pundit (and I consider that fact to be among my better qualities), but it seems to me that Perry and Bachmann are about to exit, and their supporters are more likely to fall in line behind Santorum than Romney.

Santorum. Holy crap, I can't believe I just typed that name in reference to the GOP presidential nomination. Obama's the luckiest guy on the freakin' planet.

I'm no political pundit (and I consider that fact to be among my better qualities), but it seems to me that Perry and Bachmann are about to exit, and their supporters are more likely to fall in line behind Santorum than Romney.

Santorum. Holy crap, I can't believe I just typed that name in reference to the GOP presidential nomination. Obama's the luckiest guy on the freakin' planet.

Yeah. He is. He's going to make millions on the speaking circuit next year. Tis a shame someone so corrupt can make so much money

As you say. Iowa is only one State.

Lets see what happens in NH, SC and Florida.

As I recall McCain was toast at this time in 2008

Should be interesting.

I have to get to work but any hypocritical right wingnut who can help shed some light on why they weren't checking IDs in Iowa would be greatly appreciated.

Maybe Daveman or someone like that.

:lol:

As you say. Iowa is only one State.

Lets see what happens in NH, SC and Florida.

As I recall McCain was toast at this time in 2008

Should be interesting.

Naahh interesting isn't the right word to describe it.

If Santorum takes Romney out, there will be a party in the WH.

Forum List

Back