Romney wins Iowa by 8 votes

Thompson was the laziest politician I've ever seen.

I think he and Perry went in under the same assumptions that happened to be wrong.

that

1) The base hates everyone currently running, and all they need is someone to hoist the Conservative banner.

2) And that once they get a candiate to follow, they'd do all the work for you.

3) Building a ground team doesn't matter all that much.

But at the end of the day, this is the Republican Party. And the establishment picks a candidate, the rest of us are supposed to fall in line.

Which is why they've lost 4 of the last five popular votes.

2012 Iowa Caucus - Results | Politics | Fox News

Romney wins by 8 fucking votes...A state that he was beat by nearly 10 percent by Hickabee in 2008. He is expected to Win new hempshire by 20 points within 7 days...McCain beat him hard there in 2008....>Totally different game for Mitt then 2008 this year.

S.carolina is a toss up and Florida should be a close one, but mitt might win it. Nevada's mitt's to lose.
RealClearPolitics - Latest Election Polls

Probably because they don't have a voter ID law. :eusa_whistle:

Maybe it shows that the Republicans and the right wing talking heads have no idea at all what their supporters really think.

perry goes back to texas. ha

Honestly, I am horrified by what an awful campaign he ran.

Fred Dalton Thompson is taking on a whole new dignity by comparison.

maybe he never had to campaign to become gov. of tx.

All he had to do was be a Bush clone in Texas. Bush was always stupid in debates too but he had wingnut support. Even Republicans are catching on that we need more than empty suits running things.

Romney, (slightly) better than the worst..

A rather dismal showing for Mitt, eh?

All that money and all that political suck, and still more than three out of four Iowans reject him.

Interesting race, this.

It shows us just how divided the GOP really is.

A rather dismal showing for Mitt, eh?

All that money and all that political suck, and still more than three out of four Iowans reject him.

Interesting race, this.

It shows us just how divided the GOP really is.

It's brilliant fun....I hope it never ends...what a show!!!!

Honestly, I am horrified by what an awful campaign he ran.

Fred Dalton Thompson is taking on a whole new dignity by comparison.

All he had to do was be a Bush clone in Texas. Bush was always stupid in debates too but he had wingnut support. Even Republicans are catching on that we need more than empty suits running things.

That's a funny thing about the wingnuts.

First they cheered Bush as being a REAL conservative in his defeat over "that RINO MCCain".

Now they try to pretend that he wasn't a REAL conservative.

They need to make up their minds. :cuckoo:

First they cheered Bush as being a REAL conservative in his defeat over "that RINO MCCain".

I agree. What if Santorum has the same kind of dumb luck Bush had? We could end up with that idiot as president for 8 years.

The best thing that happened last night is Newt is so over. Can't stand that asshole.

This is the one thing I will agree with Coulter on..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo6SOpOE788]Ann Coulter on 2012 GOP Field: If Christie Doesn't Run, Romney Will be Nominated and Lose to Obama - YouTube[/ame]

He's probably going to walk that back. Most conservatives do.

I agree. What if Santorum has the same kind of dumb luck Bush had? We could end up with that idiot as president for 8 years.

any Republican on earth would be better than the asshole you guys voted into office.. what a freaking mess you've made of things.

any Republican on earth would be better than the asshole you guys voted into office.. what a freaking mess you've made of things.

What mess? Specifically.

Romneys strategy to take down Gingrich, the only candidate who could calmly out debate Obama was a politically dicey one. And an arrogant one. We can basically say Romney tied with with Santorum when Romney had all the advantages a candidate could have.

This just says that Romney is not a shoo in for the nomination by a long shot. Gingrich is still viable in South Carolina and Santorum will have the funds. Who does Romney aim his venom at now? He has the reputation for breaking the party apart which isn't good for this historic election.

He was expected to take New Hamshire away by big numbers and if he doesn't, it will have everyone talking about him being a loser. He has never come above mediocre numbers, or experienced a surge.

Forum List

Back