Romney winning in FL

I'm not sold on Romney, but he has to be better than the shipwreck in office now.

I understand the hesitancy. None of us should be blindly backing decisions.

We do know that Romney has a history of leading successful endevours. So we will be getting a competant leader. He has a lifetime of service to his community so he isn't some heartless arrogant man. He has a history of eliminating corruption in business, the Olympics and government. He has a history of balancing budgets.

Lots of pluses for him. Is he perfect? No. But He has alot of the strengths we need right now. I just hope people dont think that once Obama is out everything will be peachy keen and we can forget to do our part. I think this Republic can only be restored if we, the people, learn our duties and change our lives accordingly. We have too much hubris as a nation. We have become idle as a people. Dishonest and corrupt. We need to start changing that. We need to start honoring our marriage covenants and teaching our children basic principles of goodness and mercy.

Real change starts in our homes, not in Washington.

demotivational-posters-winning1.jpg

This surely must be another disenfranchised voter and Diebold "conspiracy"...........

Ask, and you shall be given.....

Spanish Company Associated w/Geo. Soros Will “Count” America's Votes Overseas In November
"When the Spanish online voting company SCYTL bought the largest vote processing corporation in the United States, it also acquired the means of manufacturing the outcome of the 2012 election. For SOE, the Tampa based corporation purchased by SCYTL in January, supplies the election software which records, counts, and reports the votes of Americans in 26 states–900 total jurisdictions–across the nation. ..." Find the rest of the article @ Spanish company will "Count" American votes overseas in November...

Now won't that be interesting.

A company owned by Soros will be counting the votes overseas??

WTF???

Foxy and I did some investigating, and, while the maid import of the story is true....there seems not to be a Soros link....

Good news?

Wow how quickly things change. Seen this morning's news? That's what happens when you put all your hopes in the results of a single poll in May.

Premature Ejubilation.

this thread is funny....

the polls don't show him losing in florida. but he's not going to win florida anyway.

if i were the rightwingnuts, i'd worry more about ohio and VA. *shrug*

this thread is funny....

the polls don't show him losing in florida. but he's not going to win florida anyway.

if i were the rightwingnuts, i'd worry more about ohio and VA. *shrug*

The right wing nuts should worry about Romney.... he is far from "right wing" and the mindless left should worry about Obama for a 2nd term.. he hasn't kept the mindless too happy.

Yeah yeah, polls change constantly.
But it wasn't supposed to be like this. The Dums kept telling us Obama was a shoo in. Obama was going to walk easily to his second term. Just check my sig line here.
Doesn't look like it's quite going that way.
You noticed that, huh??​

"Deutch noted that while Florida has “no history of mass voter fraud” it does have a history of “mass voter disenfranchisement” that proceeded the presidential election in 2000."

Forum List

Back