Romney winning in FL

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
Yeah yeah, polls change constantly.
But it wasn't supposed to be like this. The Dums kept telling us Obama was a shoo in. Obama was going to walk easily to his second term. Just check my sig line here.
DOesn't look like it's quite going that way.

He's pissed off a whole bunch of Jewish people and Senior people who could also be Jewish people.

and then he associates with that bitch wasshername.. :lol::lol::lol:

It's still early. There arent any actual votes cast. but things are optimistic for Romney.

I think he is going to win a landslide.

It's still early. There arent any actual votes cast. but things are optimistic for Romney.

And wouldn't it be historically ironic....

The first Progressive President was so unpopular that the following election looked like this:

Democrats (Progressives) were thoroughly rejected by the voters in the election of 1920:
“The United States presidential election of 1920 was dominated by the aftermath of World War I and the hostile reaction to Woodrow Wilson, the Democratic president. Harding's victory remains the largest popular-vote percentage margin (60.3% to 34.1%) in Presidential elections after the so-called "Era of Good Feelings" ended with the victory of James Monroe in the election of 1820. ” United States presidential election, 1920 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

“In the 1920 election, he and his running-mate, Calvin Coolidge, defeated Democrat and fellow Ohioan James M. Cox, in what was then the largest presidential popular vote landslide in American history since the popular vote tally began to be recorded in 1824: 60.36% to 34.19%.”Warren G. Harding - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As Mark Twain supposedly said, 'History doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes.'

This surely must be another disenfranchised voter and Diebold "conspiracy"...........

Ask, and you shall be given.....

Spanish Company Associated w/Geo. Soros Will “Count” America's Votes Overseas In November
"When the Spanish online voting company SCYTL bought the largest vote processing corporation in the United States, it also acquired the means of manufacturing the outcome of the 2012 election. For SOE, the Tampa based corporation purchased by SCYTL in January, supplies the election software which records, counts, and reports the votes of Americans in 26 states–900 total jurisdictions–across the nation. ..." Find the rest of the article @ Spanish company will "Count" American votes overseas in November...

This surely must be another disenfranchised voter and Diebold "conspiracy"...........

Ask, and you shall be given.....

Spanish Company Associated w/Geo. Soros Will “Count” America's Votes Overseas In November
"When the Spanish online voting company SCYTL bought the largest vote processing corporation in the United States, it also acquired the means of manufacturing the outcome of the 2012 election. For SOE, the Tampa based corporation purchased by SCYTL in January, supplies the election software which records, counts, and reports the votes of Americans in 26 states–900 total jurisdictions–across the nation. ..." Find the rest of the article @ Spanish company will "Count" American votes overseas in November...

Now won't that be interesting.

A company owned by Soros will be counting the votes overseas??

WTF???

Obama has nowhere to campaign in Florida, they say central florida is the crucial area, and they hate him there! when u think of all the small businesses in central florida that have relied on tourism to stay afloat and later had to close thanks to Obama economic policies,,,,,,,,,he's screwed !!!

Funny, I remember from day one Democrats saying it would be a tough race.

Unemployment here is 8%, that favors Romney, unless it goes down by October.

Forum List

Back