Romney will 'wait and see' whether to support Trump in 2020

Part of me wishes Romney appeared at a Jazz game during the 2016 campaign because you just KNOW Trump would gleefully talk about it at every rally for weeks. “What’s the four for?! The number of favorite basketball teams he has? He couldn’t be elected dog catcher!”

Dbi-3aUWAAEVoYt.jpg

mitt romney must take a position on gordon hayward

he can't dodge the question any longer
Hayward liked SLC. he just didn’t like playing for the jazz

Part of me wishes Romney appeared at a Jazz game during the 2016 campaign because you just KNOW Trump would gleefully talk about it at every rally for weeks. “What’s the four for?! The number of favorite basketball teams he has? He couldn’t be elected dog catcher!”

Dbi-3aUWAAEVoYt.jpg

mitt romney must take a position on gordon hayward

he can't dodge the question any longer
Hayward liked SLC. he just didn’t like playing for the jazz

i strongly advised hayward on twitter to quit the jazz. i wonder if that influenced him

Who cares? Didn't he just lose a unilateral nomination in the GOP primary there for the Senate race or something, and now has to run like some commoner?

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/384301-romney-finishes-second-in-utah-gop-senate-primary

He obviously can't even carry the GOP vote in his home state, so why would Trump have to care?

Isn't Trump losing GOP votes?

Is he? Who says?

Prove me wrong.

You must first provide a positive before I can venture a negative.

So you are answering my question with a YES?

Who cares? Didn't he just lose a unilateral nomination in the GOP primary there for the Senate race or something, and now has to run like some commoner?

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/384301-romney-finishes-second-in-utah-gop-senate-primary

He obviously can't even carry the GOP vote in his home state, so why would Trump have to care?

Is he? Who says?

Prove me wrong.

You must first provide a positive before I can venture a negative.

So you are answering my question with a YES?

Fantasize as you will.

Trump is a moderate Democrat, and not a GOP establishment guy, so we all expect him to lose GOP votes; his base is moderate former Democrats and dis-affected GOP conservatives and real liberals the DNC abandoned a long time ago, when they went with Wall Street and the sexual deviants and labor racketeers peddling tax breaks and massive subsidies for moving their production to Red China and Asia. The Clintons are famous for their water carrying for the scum of the Earth, from Red China to Indonesia and to every other scumbage dictator and criminal syndicate on the planet, and those who love laundering their money for them.

What's the problem here? Romney DID choke like a dog, as Trump said, when Candy Crowley beat him with a stick.

He's a polite businessman, not a street fighter, and what we need these days are street fighters.
Romney held d high church positions
Being an ex Bishop and Stake President hardly prepares him for the dog fight of politics
and what prepared the maniac in our wh now for the presidency? Marriage ,prostitutes lying etc etc ?

The incredible success he's had in so short a time and with zero Establishment support makes it obvious he was far better prepared than any candidate in modern history. Of course, that's why he's hated by all the traitors and vermin that make up the media and the Democratic Party's base.

You and the rest of the sickos will just have to put off legalizing pedophilia and genociding white proles for a few more years, that's all.

Your are thinking about Obama, not Trump.

lol you deviants are desperate, so no need to demonstrate it here.

I'm sure he is wondering who he needs a Primary, I know I'm not surprised.

If Trump rescinds his support, Romney is finished as a candidate for Utah, the voters there don't seem to find him overly appealing. I wonder if Hatch is sorry he openly supported him as well...

Romney will 'wait and see' whether to support Trump in 2020

Former Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney said he wants to see who runs for president in 2020 before committing to supporting President Donald Trump’s re-election bid.

“In terms of what happens in 2020, we’re going to wait and see who runs,” Romney, who is seeking Utah’s GOP nomination for Senate, told reporters Saturday. “If I had to make that decision today, I’d be missing the opportunity to find out what they’re going to do for Utah."

Romney and Trump have maintained an uneasy relationship. Romney attacked Trump during the GOP primary campaign, calling him “is a phony, a fraud."

Trump fired back, saying he "choked like a dog" during his own White House run in 2012.

But the open hostility has since ceased and Romney accepted Trump’s endorsement for Senate. In the early days of the administration, the president also reportedly considered Romney for a high-level cabinet position.

Romney is a disgruntled child rapist..........................

Is he? Who says?

These loons think we're supposed to panic at every weekly popularity poll when his numbers are down, while they ignore the polls that show his popularity increasing by leaps and bounds, i.e. idiots and spammers. These are the same polling outfits that had Hillary leading by a landslide n stuff all through the campaign, you know.

I see ,,you and your other friends here are attracted to a candidate who's failure at marriage 3 x, who sees prostitutes , who has lied and cheated his whole life , grabs pussy etc etc Can't beat that lol He's all yours a degenerate

All specious claims, and made by people so degenerate they still think serial rapist Bill Clinton was a great guy, and Obama was really a lawyer and non-Muslim.
Obama wasn’t virginal before he married the wookie either
I'd bet you're right ty but trump on f-ing around is in a whole different atmosphere One might call him a slob and not be too far from what he is

Here we have an example of how the faux 'left' will fawn and gush over some asshat like Hugh Hefner for literally decades for their 'sophistication' and ' enlightened views' ad nauseam, mock anyone with a shred of personal morals, and then immediately bash and smear anyone who does far less for much milder behaviors.

lol you people have zero cred, and you have no idea why at all.

Name me one Leftist ,as you call them,glorified Hefner?

Name any who didn't from 1952 to 1990. Name a 'progressive' or northern Liberal who ever refused a single dollar of his political 'contributions' in his entire career of financing 'liberal' causes, or refused any money raised at his 'parties' at the Mansion there, with all the high priced hookers hanging around being 'nice' to all, naturally.

You answer some questions, then you get to ask them.

What's the problem here? Romney DID choke like a dog, as Trump said, when Candy Crowley beat him with a stick.

He's a polite businessman, not a street fighter, and what we need these days are street fighters.
Romney held d high church positions
Being an ex Bishop and Stake President hardly prepares him for the dog fight of politics
and what prepared the maniac in our wh now for the presidency? Marriage ,prostitutes lying etc etc ?

The incredible success he's had in so short a time and with zero Establishment support makes it obvious he was far better prepared than any candidate in modern history. Of course, that's why he's hated by all the traitors and vermin that make up the media and the Democratic Party's base.

You and the rest of the sickos will just have to put off legalizing pedophilia and genociding white proles for a few more years, that's all.

Except

Six Mormon Families Suing LDS Church For Covering Up Pedophilia
Boy Scouts, Mormon Church sued in Idaho pedophile case
https://mormonleaks.io/wiki/documen...JESUS_CHRIST_OF_LATTER-DAY_SAINTS-2017-06.pdf
West Virginia Mormon church sued for protecting youth leader accused of abusing toddlers since 2007

In Tennessee, a good "God Fearing State," a 30 year old man can marry an 11 year old girl.

Ah, here we have the Pedo-Friendlies suddenly all 'concerned' about "The Children' when they can pretend their predatory homosexuals are 'Evul Xians', and not really homosexuals or something. Out of the other sides of their mouths, they will snivel and cry about Rights' if any of these organizations screened out the high risk types, mainly homosexuals, who commit 35% to over 50% of child rape in the U.S., even though we all know the vermin like infiltrating such groups in order to prey on kids. Ignore these inane sicko hypocrites; they have no cred at all and avidly support pedophile gangs, though now they have to do that on the sly, since Jesse Helms raised that big stink in 1993-19994 about the proud NAMBLA presences on the advisory committees of the ILGA and other 'Gay Rights' scams for decades, and thus forcing even sociopath serial rapist and Democratic Party Hero Bill Clinton from approving their UN NGO status. these homosexual sociopaths actually thought they had to be 'fair', and hold a vote on whether to ban the kiddie rapers, so much for the mentally ill fans of such vermin, Democrats and far right 'libertarians', who of course have far more in common with 'progressives' and Maoists than they do conservatives, being huge fans of mindless self-indulgence themselves.

The difference between Romney and Trump is Trump is a winner. Romney is a choker, he totally choked during the debate with Obama when the moderator bush whacked him. Trump took 50 times as many attacks and won them all, won the primary, won the general, defeated Hillary, the DNC, Dem's, liberal media, and 1/3 or the GOP and stormed into the White House.

Former Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney said he wants to see who runs for president in 2020 before committing to supporting President Donald Trump’s re-election bid.

Romney turned out to be a back stabbing wormy scumbag.
That’s a little strong
The church positions he held are very demanding
He’s responsible for spiritual as wall as physical needs of his area
If someone needs food support or their power bill paid
It was his responsibility to see these were taken care of

That’s a little strong

People can complain about and mock Mormons, whine that they aren't 'real Christians', etc., etc., etc., but in many respects they practice everyday christian NT expectations toward their fellow church members far more actively than many other denominations, and act more like a actual church than many do; very 'old school' on many issues, so I don't care or worry about the weird stuff; they're good Americans for the most part, too. The fact alone that so many sicko pedo-friendly deviants, traitors, and Maoist Democrat Party scum fear and loathe them makes them fun to have around.

And, they can do better than Romney, and they clearly let him know that.

Last edited:

That’s a little strong

People can complain about and mock Mormons, whine that they aren't 'real Christians', etc., etc., etc., but in many respects they practice everyday christian NT expectations toward their fellow church members far more actively than many other denominations, and act more like a actual church than many do; very 'old school' on many issues, so I don't care or worry about the weird stuff; they're good Americans for the most part, too. The fact alone that so many sicko pedo-friendly deviants, traitors, and Maoist Democrat Party scum fear and loathe them makes them fun to have around.

I’m not a Romney fan either
But I wouldn’t call him a scum bag

That’s a little strong

I’m not a Romney fan either
But I wouldn’t call him a scum bag

Some people point to his questionable business practices while running his 'Private Equity' firm. Half of the companies his gang 'revamped' went bankrupt, and some of the companies he ran into the ground, like Mervyn's, were very solid companies employing 10's of thousands of people. There is something seriously wrong when there is a lot more profit to made in bankrupting companies than running them via stock manipulations on Wall Street. I don't consider him an ethical man and wouldn't trust him to run a snow cone stand.

Forum List

Back